chapter forty:

Olly's P.O.V.

Watching Issy look up at the hotel was amazing. Her face was speechless. Priceless. "Olly...I.." She was literally speechless. We were standing, looking up at the 94 floor hotel. "Five stars." I added, nudging her arms. "C'mon" I said, grabbing the bags. i went in, followed by Holly, Issy and Scott. "Murs." I said to the lady at the desk. She clicked through her computer and found is. "Floor 19, room 101." I nodded and thanked her. "Have a lovely stay." She added on. The men carried our bags and we got into the lift. "Olly...I..." She said again, words not forming in her mouth. "Thank you, so much." I shrugged my shoulders and kissed her cheek. We reached our door and I opened it with the key. "wow." we both said in sync. The men welcomed us, and left our bags in our room. I tiped him and they left. I looked at Issy, who was still completely shocked. I ran over to the bed and jumped on it. "f...udge that's good." I said, forgetting the kids were here. "Daddy daddy daddy daddy!" Holly said, jumping on the bed with me. Issy was still in the doorway, carrying Scott on her hip. He was wriggling about so she put him down. He crawled over to the bed and I picked him up and we jumped on the bed. She finally snapped out of her stare and joined us on the bed. "I can't believe you." she said, kissing me. I looked at my watch, it was apparentally 11 in the evening. "I'm not tired..." Holly whined. I lied down on the bed and Issy followed me. Holly soon followed me and Scott was already asleep. Soon enough, I was asleep.

"Olly..Olly?" I heard, someone shaking me. "Mhmm?" I sleepily said. I opened my eyes and saw Issy, standing in her towel, with her dripping wet hair just to her side. "You look..wow." she laughed and I got up. "Where're we going today?" Issy asked, drying her hair. "I've literally just woken up... but I have an idea." she looked intrigued. "I'm not telling you." she laughed and finished drying her hair. "Cheeky." she said, walking over to me. "What time is it?" I asked her. "Hmm...10." I nodded. "Hols, come on, wake up." I said, gently shaking her. "Where's Scotty?" I asked. Issy pointed to the floor, where he was playing with his toy bricks. "Ah. Just going to grab a shower." she nodded and I went.

"I think it's this way..." I said, pointing to the left. "No, Olly, it's this way." Issy said, pointing to the right. "No, no it's this way, trust me." I protested. "Olly...I think we're lost." she said, whispering. I nodded. "Let's just go this way." she said, pointing to the left. I grabbed Holly's hand and Issy pushed Scott's pushchair. We were trying to make our way to Central Park. 

Finally, within 30 minutes we were here. Issy didn't have any clue about what I had planned for her.

Issy's P.O.V.

Within 30 minutes of walking, we were finally here. Olly suddenly ran off, leaving me with Scott andd Holly. Scott began crying, so I took his out of the pushchair. "Shh, it's okay, Mummy's here. I wonder where Daddy's gone." I said, whispering. Olly suddenly came back, but he wasn't alone. He was with about 9 other guys. The band. They suddenly started waving at me. I waved back, and so did Holly and Scott. When did they get here? Olly blew me a kiss and turned around. 

"When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well there's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No, i won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that i can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts

We got yeah we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn, how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what i got, and what i'm not

And who i am

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

I won't give up on us 

God knows i'm tough, he knows

We got a lot to learn 

God knows we're worth it 

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up"

I had tears in my eyes, it was beautiful. The way the boys harmonized, and how Olly sang so perfectly. Made me start getting butterflies. "Isabella, I love you!" he shouted at the top of his voice. Tears were now falling down my cheeks, and they weren't going to stop. I took Holly's hand, and with Scott still resting on my shouder, we walked over there. Ben held his hands out to take Scott and Holly ran over to one of the boys. I ran up to Olly and jumped in his arms. "I love you, Mr Murs." I said, kissing him multiple times. "I love you too, soon to be Mrs Murs." I smiled and continued kissing him. "You're amazing." I said, not letting him speak. "You're amazing." He replied inbetween our kisses. I broke away, leaving a smile on both our faces. I went over to the boys, and gave them hugs. "How'd you guys get here?" I asked. "We were on the same plane as you!" Rupert said, laughing. "As if!" we all laughed and continued talking. 

"Hey guys, wanna go out for a bite to eat?" I said, as they nodded. "Let's go." I said, leading the way, taking Scott from Ben. Ben was left with a pouted face, and I winked at him. "He's my little boy." I said, winking at him again. He shrugged and laughed. 

----

3 days later.

We've done everything, literally. Been up the Empire State Building, and visited Statue of Liberty and loads of shopping. We were on the plane, ready to land. "Thank you, Olly. For everything. You're the best fiance anyone could ask for. I love you so much, baby." I said, grabbing his neck and pulling him forward to kiss me. I let go of him and broke away. "Don't." he said, pulling me into his lips. "I..love..you." he said, between kisses. "This is your captain speaking, we are here in England. It's very cold, so make sure you're all wrapped up." great. "Olly...Olly..." I said, nudging him off me. "You're so annoying. I was enjoying that." I winked at him and undid my seat belt. 

We got home 2 hours later. Holly was asleep, Scott was asleep and I was asleep. I got woken up as soon Olly cut the engine. Home sweet home. 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~