chapter forty six:

Olly's P.O.V.

I hung up from Issy and laid myself down on the bed. I heard a knock on my bedroom door, Holly soon appeared. "Hello gorgeous." I said, walking up to her giving her a hug. "What time is it, Daddy?" I looked at my watch. "1:30pm." she sighed. "Want me to make you a sandwich?" she nodded and we went downstairs. "Heyyy little fella." I said to Scott, who was playing with Esme. (She came round to visit). "What do you want in it, sweetie?" she thought for a bit. "Ham and cheese, please." I nodded and got out the food. I did it and gave it to her. "Mummy normally cuts off the crust." and so I did. "Mummy normally cuts it in triangles." "Well Mummy's not here is she!" I shouted at her. "Holly i'm so sorry..." she just looked at me, dropped her plate and ran off. I sat down at the table and rested my head on the table, and bought my hands up to my face. "Olly..." I heard a voice say, soon a voice I knew to be Esme's. I bought up my face and saw her standing there. "I just flipping. I'm sorry, I miss Issy so much." she nodded and put her own over my shoulder. "We all miss her, love. It's hard." I hugged her and went to find Holly.

I knocked on her door, no answer. "Hols?" I whispered to the door. "Go away!" She shouted. I turned the doorknob and saw her sitting on the floor, surrounded by pictures of Issy and I, and pictures of the whole family. "Holly..." I began. "Daddy, I miss mummy so much. When is she coming back?" I ran over to her and gave her a cuddle. "Soon, baby, soon." I lied through my teeth. I can't say she was never coming back, could I? "I miss her too, baby. How about we call her?" she nodded excitedly. I went into my bedroom with Holly and grabbed my phone. I was going to tell her that I don't need any time. I don't want a break? I love her more than anything, I want her to be happy. I dialled her number and hit call. No answer. "She must be sleeping, we'll call her later if you want." She nodded and ran back to her room. I dialled her number and still no answer. Hmm. I put my phone down and went into the living room. "Thanks for coming round, Esme." she nodded. "See you around, Olly." I kissed her cheek and she left. I looked around, the house was so messy. Esme offered to clean but I said no. I said I'd do it later. Guess that'll never happen.

"Right, bed now." I said, carrying a sleeping Scott and Holly dragging behind me. I put Scott in his bed and kissed his forehead. I quietly shut the door and left. "Night, Miss Murs." I said, kissing her forehead. "Night Daddy, love you." "Love you too, sweetheart." and I closed the door. I walked into my room and got changed. I changed into an old top that Issy used to sleep in. It still smelt like her. I pulled some jogging bottoms on and got into bed. On the side, was a teddy Issy gave me one Valentine's day. I grabbed it and cuddled it. It smelt like Issy. My god I miss her. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number one more time. Voicemail. "Hi this is Issy, I can't get to the phone, you know what to do..." *BEEP* "I don't want to live in a world without you."

Issy's P.O.V.

"ladies and gentlemen, we have landed in London. The time is 11:45 in the evening. Have a nice time." the pilot said. I gathered my belongings and got off the plane. I did the usual, getting my bags and security and shit. I turned on my phone, and saw I had 10 missed calls and a voicemail, from Olly. My beautiful Olly. I listened to the voicemail. "I don't want to live in a world without you." Is all it said. Tears in my eyes. His voice, I love him. I grabbed my bags and waited for the taxi I called a couple of minutes ago.

"Here we are, Miss." The driver said as we pulled up outside my house. Why was I so scared? I gave him the money, got out my bags and walked towards the front door. I quietly got out my keys and opened the front door. I put my bags down and searched the downstairs, everyone must be asleep. I went to walk up the stairs when there was clothes, and over the floor leading to the bedroom. No no no please don't say Olly has already moved on. I quietly made my way up the stairs, observing all the clothes, feeling like I was going to break down. Please god no. I opened the bedroom door and saw....

Olly. Lying in bed. Cuddling a teddy I gave him for a Valentines Day ages ago. Oh. He looked so beautiful. I've missed him so much. I didn't want to wake him so I grabbed one if Olly's tops, and got into bed. I gently put my arms around his waist and fell asleep, next to my Olly.

Olly's P.O.V.

I woke up with someone's arm draped over my waist. I looked under the covers and saw an arm. "Ahhhh!" I screamed, jumping out of bed and running to the other side of the room. The figure moved and popped out from under the covers. "Do you mind? I've just been on a 23 hour flight with a screaming kid behind me." Issy. "Issy?!" I said, running back over to the bed. She looked up and smiled. "Oh my," I grabbed her and gave her the biggest cuddle ever. "Baby what the hell are you doing here?" I said, kissing her. My god have I missed that. "Nice to see you too," she winked at me and cuddled into my chest, "I love you, what the hell was I doing in Australia? We're getting married, we've got two children and one on the way. I need to be with my family. Fuck Australia." I picked her up and gave her a kiss. "This is the first time I've said this so don't say anything..." I put my hands on her belly and got down to her level. "Hello my beautiful baby, it's your daddy here!" Issy started laughing. "Oi, I said say nothing!" she shut her mouth and I carried on talking to her belly. "...I'll see you in a couple of months, love you millions." I got up and cupped Issy's cheeks and kissed her, passionately. "M-mummy?" We turned to the door, to see Holly's face peeping through the door. "Hey, baby!" Issy said, as Holly ran into her arms. "I've missed you so much!" Issy said. "I've missed you more, Mummy!" Holly replied, giving Issy a kiss on the cheek. I walked out the room and got Scott, who was just waking up. "Guess who's back, Scotty!" I picked him up and carried him to our bedroom. "Oh my gorgeous boy!" Issy said, holding her hands out to take Scott. Scott was, well Scott was happy. Smiles all around.

"See you later, we'll pick you up at 3!" Issy said as she took Holly to the front gate. We've just dropped Scott off at nursery and now Holly was at school. She got back into the car, and i put my hand on her cheek. "I can't believe you're really here. It seems like a dream." She smiled and leant over to kiss me. "What do you tell your boss?" she looked at me in panic. "Oh shit..." "You didn't tell him?" she shook her head. Oh god. "Olly, I don't want to be out there anymore. I love it and all, but I can't be away from you. I can't let you go, again." I smiled and kissed her. "Let's get going." I started the car and we drove away.

Issy's P.O.V.

"Olly, can you stop here?" he nodded and pulled over. "I, I just wanna see Dad." he held my hand. "Do you want me to come?" I shook my head. He nodded and kissed my lips. "I'll be right here, baby." I kissed him back and got out of the car. I slowly walked through the graveyard, and approached his grave. "Hey Daddy..."

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~