chapter forty nine:

Olly's P.O.V.

I knew exactly what I was going to do, and what I was going to say. I parked my car, metres outside his house. I slammed my door and stormed up to the door. I found the sign which said "harry" and pressed it. "Come in." he said. Does he not even wanna know who it is? It could be a random screaming girl. I laughed to myself, opening to door and walking to his. I saw him as he opened his door, he must of seen how mad I was, as he flinched. 

I was getting ready, getting ready to punch him. And then I saw something which made me stop. Issy's face. She was just standing there, not saying anything, not doing anything. She just looked...disappointed. I shook my head, rubbing my eyes. Harry looking at me, weirdly. I sighed deeply. "I just wanted to say, Issy told me about the kiss..And I'm okay with it. But please mate, don't do anything like it again." he didn't argue, just nodded his head. "I promise." he said, almost a whisper. I shook his hand and turned around. "Want a beer and watch footie?" He said. I stopped in my tracks. "Sounds tempting..." he laughed and opened the door more so I could come in. "Cheers, buddy." I said, hitting his shoulder. I sat down on his couch and saw ManU vs. Man City. "C'mon United!!!" I shouted at the TV, Harry handing me a beer. He jumped over the sofa and sat down. "This is gonna be a good game." he said, taking a sip of his beer. There was a knock on the door. "One sec." he said, getting up and walking to the door.

Suddenly 4 more young lads walked in. "OLLLLLLY!" Niall shouted, hugging me. We greeted eachother and sat down to watch the footie. Niall, Harry and I sat on the sofa, while Zayn, Liam and Louis sat on the floor. 

-----

"I gotta get going, lads." I said, feeling dizzy and I got up. "You sure you're alright to drive, mate?" Liam said, I nodded, nearly falling over. "See ya later!" I slurred, grabbing my keys, jacket and phone. I grabbed the door and walked out. I got to my car, taking me a couple of attempts to get it in the keyhole. "Hurry the ffffuck up." I said, eventually getting it in. I checked my phone, seeing I had multiple messages from Issy. I got in the car and put the keys into the ignition, putting on my seatbelt. 

"be back in a min, love you x"

I pressed send and put my phone to the side. I drove off. 

I heard sirens behind me, the police. What the fuck do they want? I wasn't going over the speeding limit? I pulled over and waited for the police officer to approach me. I wound down my window and stared up at him. "Sir, can I ask you how much you've had to drink?" I scoffed. "None." I replied. He wasn't convinced. "Can you step out of the car for a minute." I undid my seatbelt, sighed and got out. "Breathe into this, Sir." he said, handing me a breathalyzer. Shit. I breathed into it, awaiting the results. "Sir, you're going to have to the police station with me." I didn't try to aruge. I got my phone and it happened again. Issy's face. Looking at me, disappointed. "I hate myself." I mumbled to myself. I shook my head and walked to the police car. I suddenly heaard and saw flashes, and the sound of cameras ticking. I turned round and saw about 5 paps taking pictures of me. I sighed and turned around, getting into the police car. "This is going to be great." I mumbled to myself. The police man looked at me in sympathy. "I'm sorry about the paps, but I can't have you driving when you're under alcohol influence." I nodded and put my head in my hands, trying to block out the cameras. 

We arrived at the police station, and there was double to amount of paps. "Alright alright! Back off. Give the man some space!" The police man shouted. They put down their cameras and waited until I went in. "thanks." I said to the policeman. He shrugged his shoulders. "Wait here please." I did as I was told and sat down on a nearby chair. He came back within minutes. "You're going to have to stay here overnight, Mr Murs." I sighed. "Why? Can I not pay and then let me go?" He laughed a bit. "That's not how it works." I sighed again as he led me down a dark corridor, and into one of the cells. "Can you at least tell my fiance that I'm okay? Or that I'm staying at a friends? I really don't want her finding out I'm in here, I can't lose her. Not again." He nodded before slmaming the door shut. I lay down on the hard bed, and try to get some sleep. Yeah, like that's going to happen. 

Issy's P.O.V.

"Olly?! Please, when you get this, pick up!!" I say, hitting the end button. That is literally the 100th voicemail I've left. Its 10:30pm? Where could he be? I slammed my phone down on the table, but then it suddenly vibrated. I didn't check the caller ID. "Olly?" I quickly shouted down the phone. "Miss Davis? It's PC White. Mr Murs has been arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. He will be staying with us until the morning, and then you or someone can bail him out." I didn't speak. "Thank you." he quickly added on, hanging up. "Olly, you stupid idiot." I whispered to myself. Knowing he was safe, I pulled myself up and went up to the bedroom, putting on one of Olly's old shirts and some shorts, and going to sleep. 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~