chapter forty five:

Issy's P.O.V.

I tried calling Olly. For the 37th time to be precise. Why wasn't he picking up? Maybe he really didn't want this baby... No, he loved me. He loved the kids. Of course he..would? My thoughts were distrupted by a knock on the door. "Niall..." I said, welcoming him in. "Hiya!" He said, kissing my cheek. "D'ya know where Harry went last night? He didn't come back last night and, well, this was on the front page." he showed me a newspaper. SHIT. Harry and I kissing. "No no no no no that's not what it looks like!" Niall looked at me funnily. "Well it is, but he kissed me, and then I kinda slapped him..." Niall laughed. "You don't think you could call Olly for me? He's not picking up and I hope it's not because of this." Niall nodded and got out his phone. He patiently put his phone to his ear and waited. "voicemail." He said, putting it back in his pocket. "Well, if you see Harry, tell him to come to our hotel?" I nodded and he left. 

I pulled out my phone to see a message from Olly. Finally. 

"What's this?" 

It read, with a picture of Harry and I kissing. Shit no.

"Olly, honestly. It's not what it looks like!! If you just pick up your fucking phone I could explain!" 

No reply. I shoved my phone in my bag and headed to work. "Isssssssy!" James said, coming up behind me. "Here you go." I said, handing him my article. "I'll read it in a bit. Did you enjoy it?" He said, giving me a cheeky smirk. "What's that for?" I said, pointing to his mouth. He held up a newspaper infront of his face. "Ugh!" I sat down and put my head on the table. "I can see you really enjoyed it." I looked at him, and he finally shuffled off.

I got so many points and stares through-out the day. "Issy, this is great. Well done. And an interview. Wow. I'll see you tomorrow." I sighed and left. I threw my bag over my shoulder, got out my phone and plugged in my headphones. I put my phone in my pocket, and started listening to my music, trying not to burst into song. I got home and saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I turned up my music and unconfidently walked nearer the house. There, sitting on my door mat, was Harry Styles. I sighed, trying to turn around before he could notice I was there. Busted. "Issy..." His soft voice began. "Issy, I'm so sorry." I sighed budged past him and opened the door. He just stood there, not knowing whether to move. "I'm sorry but I rather not have paps see me punch you." He smiled then realised I wasn't joking. He coughed and stepped in. I put my bag down on the kitchen chair, and then moved into the living room, where I sunk into the couch. Harry was just standing awkwardly. "You can sit down..." I said, he nodded and sat down. "So, are you going to start explaining?" I said, over confidently. "Yeah, Issy... listen-" the sound of my phone ringing cut him off. "Sorry." I said, going to the kitchen and grabbing my phone. Olly. "It's Olly, please don't say anything!" He nodded and I pressed Accept. "hey baby..." I began. "Issy, I think we should...I think we should take a break. I can't stand you being in Australia...And with the whole baby thing, how are we going to do that? Let's just take some time and think everything through?" I began crying. "You're breaking up with me?" I said, between sniffs. "No, no, we just need time." "But you don't love me anymore." "Issy, I love you more than anything but...I don't know." I didn't say anything, but Harry's voice came to contact with my ear. "Issy, I'm going to get going. Call me if you need anything." I mentally swore at him in my head. I heard the door slam. "Olly, he was just apoligising..I swear." he didn't speak for a while. "I saw the other picture." "What other picture?" I asked, confused. "The one of you slapping him." I laughed. "He deserved it." I replied, which made Olly laugh. My god I miss him. "I'm going to go Issy, I'll...I'll talk to you later." I mentally nodded. "See you later, baby." and with that, he put the phone down. I miss him so fucking much. What am I doing? I love Olly more than anything in the world, I have two kids with him, and one coming on the way. What the hell am I doing in Australia. I grabbed my phone and called the travel agents. "One ticket to London Gatwick, please." 

a/n: sorry about short chapter! bit of a filler, sigh!

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~