chapter thirty one:

Olly's P.O.V.

I was sat on the chair next to Issy's bed, holding her hand, and reading the paper. "You're such an old man." I heard from the bed. I lowered the paper and stared at Issy, who was smiling at me. "Excuse me, dear?" I asked. She burst out laughing. "My old man." she said, winking. I winked back at her and looked down at the paper again. "Olly? Do me a favour?" Issy said. "Anything gorgeous." I replied. "Get out." she said. What? I looked surprised. Then she suddenly bursted out laughed. "I don't get it?" I said. "Please, go home, have lads night. Call the band, call your mates, please, just leave." I looked down. "But-" I began, but she cut me off. "No buts. Now get out. I'm getting sick of the sight of you." she said, smiling. I tutted. "I'll be fine, Olly." she reassured me. "I love you beautiful." I said, kissing her passionately. "I love you too, loser. See you tomorrow!" she said, I quickly exited and called the band. "Lads night?" I heard cheers down the phone. I called some other people and it was all arranged before I got to the car. 

"Fellas!" I shouted, getting out of my car and walking up Rupert's path. "Haven't seen you in yonkers years!" I said, hugging each of them. "How's Issy?" Ben asked. "She's getting there, cheers mate." I hugged him and we got in a taxi and went to the club. 

"We are the lads!!" I shouted, over the blaring music. I was there with the band, Loveable Rogues, Robbie Williams, Dermot.. you name it! "Olly, slow down mate, that's like your tenth beer.." Rupert said, pulling the beer away from me. "Piss off!!" I shouted, grabbing the beer, making it spill everywhere. "Now look what you done, idiot!" He sighed. "Come on mate, let's get you home." Rupert said, grabbing my elbow pulling me away from the crowd. "Get off me!!" I screamed. My fist soon then came in contact with Rupert's cheek. He fell to the floor and let go of me. I went back to the bar. "Beer please." I said, drunkily. I was off my head. "I'll take him home." I heard someone whisper behind me. I turned round and everyone was gone, except Ben. He looked so angry and disappointed at me. "Mate, please, come on." I gave in and he dragged me to the car. I sat in the back, and fell straight asleep. 

I woke up with Ben shaking me. He yanked me out of his car and into a house, which i'm guessing is his. I collapsed on the sofa and fell into a deep sleep. 

"WAKE UPPPPPP!!" I heard someone shout. I leaped up, looked around, not knowing where I was. "W-what?" I asked, turning round to look at Ben. "Good night last night, ey?" I sighed. "Probably, just threw up half of it." he laughed. "Where's everyone?" I asked, taking a sip of water. "You really don't remember anything from last night do you?" I shook my head, confused. "You punched Rupert, basically." "Oh mate." I said, burying my head in my hands. "I need to go and find him." I said, standing up but feeling dizzy and nearly falling over. "i don't think you're going anywhere, mate." Ben said, setting me back down on the sofa. "Why did I punch him?" I asked. "You were on like your 10th beer and he wanted to take you home, everyone thought it would be better but yeah, you didn't want to." I was so disgusted with myself. I got out my phone and called Rupert. No answer. Brilliant. "mate, pass me your phone?" I asked Ben. He did so and I dialled Rupert's number. "Hello?" he said. "mate.. please, I'm so sorry." and the line went dead. "He's gone." I said. "What's wrong with me? Why do I screw things up so much?" He sighed and sat down beside me. "He'll come around soon, give him time, mate." I nodded. "I better get going, Esme's coming back today and I need to see Issy. I miss her so much." He laughed. "You saw her like 12 hours ago." "It's called love." I said, winking at him. "Can you give me a lift to my house?" he nodded and we got in the car. 

We arrived at my house and I got out. "Thank you, see you soon." i said, shaking his hand, heading towards the door. I went inside and grabbed some of Issy's clothes, incase she was coming home today. I grabbed my keys and my phone and went to my car. I was sat in my car, thinking I'd try Rupert one more time - rejected. Ugh. I was half way to the hospital when I thought I'd go and see Rupert. I arrived at his flat and rung the door bell. He came to the door with a massive black eye. "Mate, i'm so so so sorry. Nothing can justify what I did, I'm just so sorry." He looked at my sympathetically. "Come here." he said, giving me a man hug. "It will never happen again, promise!" he laughed. "Wanna come in?" he asked. "Better get to the hospital." he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Alright, see you later." I smiled and left. 

"How's my beautiful girl?" I said, walking into Issy's room, Issy was sleepin but Esme was there and looked up. "I'm fine." she said, winking. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Hello! How was it?" I asked, she explained about everything she did.  "Sounds amazing! I'd love to go there." "Maybe one day." I laughed. "Hopefully." we laughed. "Invalid trying to sleep here." Issy said, in her adorable sleepy voice. "morning gorgeous." I said, kissing her forehead. "Is it time to go home yet? I hate this place." I was about to talk, when someone came in. "Discharge papers, Miss." Her face lit up. "Finally." The doctor laughed. He turned to me and Esme. "If anything unusual happens, just call us or take her to the hospital." we nodded and left Issy to get changed. 

I helped Issy to the car, whilst Esme made her way back to hers. "Thank you for everything, Ols." I smiled. "Anything for my beautiful girl." she smiled and stared out the window. We got to our house and I helped her out the car. Issy looked up at our house, as if she hasn't seen it in ages. "Home sweet home."