chapter fifty eight:

Issy's P.O.V.

"I-I think I like a boy." Holly said, avoiding eye contact.

Oh. My twelve year old daughter likes a boy. A boy. She's in year seven and she likes a boy. Wow.

"Oh...really?" She nodded. "What's his name sweetie?"

"Charlie," she replied. "but I don't think he likes me."

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "He's always mean to me."

"That's his way of saying he likes you." the corners of her mouth formed into a smile.

"Really?!" I nodded.

"Oh my goodness mummy!!" She beamed, jumping up.

"What's all this noise about?" Olly said, rubbing his eyes and stretching.

Holly looked at me and put her finger over her mouth, signalling me not to say anything.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said, pecking his cheek. "Now Hols, I think it's time you went to sleep." she nodded and kissed me.

"Night Mummy, night Daddy." She kissed Olly and went upstairs.

"What was that all about, really?"

I sighed. "Don't tell her I told you, but she likes a boy."

He gasped. "Who is he? Does he like her? How old is he? I need to meet this boy..whats his name? His background? I bloody hope they haven't done anything-"

"Olly, Olly stop. She's twelve. They're not going to do anything. His name is Charlie and he's twelve like Holly. I think I met his parents at that parents evening. They seemed lovely." He nodded, taking in every word.

"I need to ask her about it, HOL-"

"Olly, no! Let her go to sleep. Talk to her later. Loser." He sighed and nodded. "I'm going to bed."

"I'll see you up there in a minute," he responded. "Just going to get some food. I'm starving." I nodded and kissed his cheek.

I headed upstairs and knocked on Holly's door. "Just a heads up sweetie, I told Daddy." She sighed and gasped.

"Mummy!" She whined. "Why did you do that?!" I laughed.

"He's your father. He's very protective of you. He deserves to know, sweetie." She nodded.

"Fine." I kissed her cheek and went into my bedroom, stripping off my jeans and jumper, replacing them with some of Olly's boxers and baggy top.

I noticed Olly standing in the door way, staring at me.

"You have no idea how attractive you are when you wear my clothes. I just want you so so much." I scoffed.

"I have someone growing inside of me." I said, lifting up my shirt, seeing a little bump growing. He smiled.

"Our third child. Fuck." Olly said, walking over to me.

He cupped my cheeks and vigorously kissed me. "What was that for?" I said, placing my hands on his chest.

"I just love you so much." I blushed and looked to the ground, smiling.

"I love you more."

"Nu-uh." Olly said, kissing me again.

-------

"Babe? Babe - wake up." I whispered to a sleeping Olly next to me. "Babe, you're going on your today." I heard him grunt and sigh.

"Can you shut up please." He pulled me on top of him and cuddled me tight. "I don't wanna leave."

I sighed. "I don't want you to either, but it'll go super quickly."

He quickly grinned before getting up an walking into the bathroom.

"What was that grimace about?"

"Nothing!" He shouted, starting the shower.

I tutted and got dressed myself.

--------

Olly's P.O.V.

I gathered my stuff as well as Issy's. She walked in and looked surprised. "Olly.. what's going on?"

I grinned. "You're coming with me."

She gasped and threw her hands around her mouth. "Are you serious?!" I nodded and she ran into my arms. "I love you so so much!" I smiled as she kissed me. She suddenly broke away and I pouted. "What about the kids? Holly's got school...and Scott's nursery."

"Your mum and my parents are gonna have them. Holly will break up from school for Easter break, so they'll join us."

"Olly..i don't know if I can leave them that long..."

"Issy, please. We can skype them every night. I just can't be away from you...not after everything that's happened. And the fact that you're carrying my child...I wanna be there."

She shut me up by kissing me. "Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, I'll come with you."

----------

~ VOTE FOR MORE ~