chapter sixty five:

Issy's P.O.V.

"Holly! Scott!" I said after a painful 2 hour train journey.

"Mummy!!" Holly said, carrying my three year old son. "Grandad Max is here!" That means mum's home, right? I was wrong.

"Max? Where's Mum?!" I shouted at him. I didn't even realise I was shouting at him. "Sorry..."

"It's fine. Yesterday...I went out with my mates and she went out with hers. I hired a babysitter and she left at like 9 in the evening. Esme wasn't here. She wasn't here when we woke up. I don't know where she is."

My knees gave way and I crumpled to the ground, in tears.

"It's okay, Mummy." Holly said, rubbing my back. I smiled and sat on the sofa. Just as I sat down, there was a knock on the door. I got up and got it.

There was a police man. Two police men.

"Are you Isabella Davis?" One of them spoke. I slowly nodded my head. "Do you know this woman?" They showed a picture, of my mum.

"Y-yes..."

"Madam, your mum got in an accident in the early hours of this morning. If you'd like to follow us and we'll take you to the hospital."

"Can my kids come?"

"It's advised not to. Is there anyone who can look after them?"

"Can you drop them off at my...parent in laws?" The both nodded and we all got in the police car. I held into Max's hand, while they drove.

----

"...I'll call you if there are any improvements." the nurse said, walking away.

They just told us what happened. Mums friends were driving. While they were drunk. They got in a car crash. Mums in an induced coma. Fuck.

"What if she doesn't...make it." I said to Max, who was resting his head on top of mine.

"She will, she's strong."

"Please come on!" We heard in the distance, "she's my future mother-in-law!" Olly.

He race round the corner, nearly slipping over in the process.

"Olly? What are you doing here?" I asked, as he held my hands.

"I told you, I'd drop everything in a heartbeat for you. I love you okay, you're not doing this alone."

I kissed him for a while, but we pulled apart when we heard Max coughing.

"Er-er sorry," Olly awkwardly said, do they know what's wrong?"

"She...she was in a at accident and...she's in an induced coma." I said, as Olly wrapped his arms around me

"It'll be okay." He whispered in my ear.

"Olly...what about the tour?! Get back there!" I said, smiling a bit.

"We have a day off, twat." He said, kissing my temple. I hit his arm as we sat down. I sat on Olly's lap and nuzzled into his neck, while he wrapped his arm protectively around me. "Alright, mate?" Olly said to Max.

"Yeah yeah..." Max replied.

"Oh my god!!! It's Olly Murs!" A girl screamed, which caused the whole floor to look over at our direction. They all came rushing towards Olly which caused me to fall on the cold hard ground.

I rubbed my head as I hit it on the floor. I looked up and saw a doctor give me his hand. I took it and he helped me up. "Thanks," I awkwardly said, "do you think you can get them out of here?" He laughed.

"I don't think I can do that." I sighed, and rummaged through my pocket, finding a £20 note. I handed it to him and he shook his head. "No, no. I'll do it for you for free," he turned around and clapped his hands. "Everybody, away from this family. NOW! or I will call the police!" He said and everybody disappeared.

"Thank you." I said, giggling.

"Bloody hell, thank you Doc." Olly said, dusting himself off.

"Are you Isabella Davis?" I slowly nodded. "Fantastic. I just need you to fill in these forms. I don't think your mum will be waking up anytime soon, so why don't you go on home." I nodded and sat down, filling in the papers.

---

"Olly...I think I'm gonna stay here for now," I said as Olly dropped Max and I home. "I want to be with mum and Max and the kids." He nodded, biting his lip.

"I'm sorry..." He began saying but I shook my head.

"No no you've got nothing to apologise for. I love you okay? Call me every night? Good luck out there. I'll see you in a month or so?" He kissed my forehead.

"I love you, beautiful." He kissed my lips and walked away to his car.

"I love you more." I said to myself as he drove away.

---

VOTE FOR MOREEEEE