chapter fifty six:

Olly's P.O.V.

"Lover boy isn't here to save you now..." David whispered to Issy, as he pushed her up onto the wall, putting his arm against her neck. "Leave...me...alone..." she managed to say. "You're mine now." She shook her head vigorously. "Never." He tightened his grip on her. "STOP!" I shouted. No one heard. What was happened? "ISSY!" David was just staring at her, like she was a piece of meat. He grabbed her thighs and picked her up, straddling his waist. Her eyes were closed. "Please, stop!" I shouted. "C'mon Issy, fight him!"

"Ahhh!" I woke up with a shooting pain running down my leg. Thank god that was just a dream.

I have to go. I need to see Issy. At least make sure she's okay. I swivelled myself round and put my feet on the ground. I stood up, wincing at the pain, shooting through my right leg. i had adrenaline running through me. "C'mon Olly, Issy may be in danger." I shook my head and grabbed my clothes, got changed and shot out the door.

I checked to see if anyone was there, they weren't paying attention. I limped out, clutching into my leg. "Sir? Sir are you okay?" I turned around and saw a nurse. "Yeah...yeah...can you call me a taxi?" She nodded and went inside to call one. She returned a couple of minutes later. "One will be here in about 5 minutes." I thanked her and sat on a bench, patiently waiting for the taxi.

The taxi man surely arrived in 5 minutes, just like the nurse said. i told him my address and he was on his way. I sat down and realised how much my leg hurt. Fuck. And my head. "C'mon" I muttered to myself.

"We're here, Sir." I handed him the money and thanked him. I hopped out of the taxi and limped up to the front door. I faffed with my keys until I could finally get in the door. I pushed the door, but there was something in the way, that I couldn't open it. I opened the letterbox and all I saw was a hand. No no no no no Issy please don't let this be you.

I closed the door and limped round the back to the back door. It was open. Who keeps a door open? I pushed it and slammed it shut. I heard a gasp come from the leaving room. "Issy?" I whispered as I made my way to the door. "Olly?" Issy whispered back. I looked around and saw Issy coming out of the living room. I looked at her, just staring at her. I started to run but realised my leg, she giggled and ran up to me. "I'm so glad you're okay, I-I had a bad dream that he did something to you, and I legged it out of the hospital, well I tried." I said, pointing to my leg. She looked at me sympathetically. "What did you do to him.." I said, pointing to David lying on the floor.

Issy's P.O.V.

"What did you do to him..." Olly asked, pointing to David lying on the floor.

-FLASHBACK-

I sat down on the sofa, with a glass of wine. My phone rang, and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Issy? It's mum. When are you picking the kids up? Not that I don't love having them of course." Mum spoke through the phone.

I laughed to myself, "I'll pick them up in about 15 minutes?"

"Okay sweet. How's Olly?" She asked.

"He's doing okay. Should be discharged soon."

"That's good. I'll see you soon sweet. Love you."

"Love you too, mum. Bye." And I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my coat from the coat stand, and put my phone in my pocket, plus holding my keys. I opened the door and saw him. David.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him.

"Ooh, feisty. I like it." he said, grabbing onto my hips, pulling me closer. I slapped his hands away and stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him once again.

"I broke Olly's leg." He said, with no guilt running through him, just a smirk on his face.

"You fucking what?" I said, slamming my keys down on the table.

He actually looked a bit frightened of me. "Yeah...now loverboy's not here to save you. What are you gonna do?" He said, slamming me up against the wall. He put his arm across my throat.

"Leave...me...alone..." I managed to say.

"You're mine now." I shook my head vigorously.

"Never." He laughed.

"Oh but you are," He put his hands on my bum and made sure I was straddling him. "Now that's make this a night to remember."

I closed my eyes, bought my head forward and slammed it into his nose. "Fuck, my head!" I screamed, holding onto it.

David held his nose, with blood dropping from it. 'Stay strong Issy, it's only a bit of blood.' I heard Olly saying. He always used to tell me that.

"You fucking bitch." He spit coming towards me again. I held up my knee and kneed him in his private parts. He gasped, and collapsed on the floor. "Fuck." He said, before passing out.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"Yeah, then I kneed him in his balls. I wasn't really sure what to do so I left him there."

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Oh shit, the kids!" I said, slapping myself on the forehead.

"You go, I'll stay here incase this shitbag wakes up." He said, pointing to David lying on the floor, still grabbing his balls may I add.

I nodded and grabbed my keys. "See you in a bit gorgeous." He nodded and planted another kiss on my forehead.

Olly's P.O.V.

I sat down on the floor, watching David. I want me to be the first thing he sees when he wakes up. Seeing that I'm always here for Issy. Issy is my fiancé and she loves me...not him.

I sat there for a good ten minutes, before he started to stir. He slowly opened his eyes, and closed them straight again.

"Fuck." I heard him mutter under his breathe.

-----------

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages! Been quite busy!! Are you liking this??? Give me some more ideas!! Running out and I don't want to finish it!

Please can you read my new fanfic 'love came calling, twice' please! Would mean a lot!!!

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~