chapter thirty five:

Issy's P.O.V.

"Wakey wakey lazy man." I said, nudging Olly a bit. He grunted and hit my arm. "Olly, you have a meeting in 30 minutes, Sarah called." He grunted again and turned over. "I'll get the water.. and you know I will. Remember?" He shot up and threw his arms in the air. "I'm up, i'm up." I laughed and kissed him. "Get ready." I said, throwing some clothes at him. He got up and got changed. "I'll see you downstairs." He grabbed my arm and I fell on his lap. "Not so fast, missy." he said, kissing me passionately. He fell back onto the bed and I fell on top of him, still kissing him. I searched around the bed, and found a pillow. I whacked him around the face. "Ouch!" he said, disconnecting his lips from mine. "Get ready, Murs." he sighed and got up. "Tease." I winked and shut the door. 

"See you later babe." Olly said to me, taking a bite of his toast and kissing me on the cheek. "Have fun." he laughed and shut the door. "Right, let's get you to school, Miss Murs." I said to Holly. I got her in the car and we made our way to school.

"Have a nice day, sweetie. I'll see you at three." she kissed me and ran off inside. I waited a bit until I saw her go into the classroom. I was satisfied and then drove myself home. Wait. Scott's at nursery, Holly's at school, Olly's out... SHOPPING. I turned around and went to the shopping mall. 

I was roaming over Topshop when two girls, aged about 12 and 14 were looking at me and pointing at me. Wow. I walked out of the shop and suddenly bombarded with girls. "IT'S ISSY!" "OLLY MURS' GIRLFRIEND!" "CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?" etcetc. I felt like I was going to faint. "I-I can't." I stuttered, running away from the crowds. I reached my car, got in it and drove away. That was a successful shopping trip, not. This move to Australia is going to help me a lot.

I got home and there were four other cars in the driveway. Odd. I parked up the road and walked down to the house. I opened the door, "Olly?" I shouted. "In here!!" he shouted back. I heard some men cheer, and Olly laughed. I walked into the living room and Olly was sitting on the floor, with 4 other men, and 5 other men were sitting on the different couches. "Hello gorgeous!" Olly said, walking up to kiss me. "What is this..." I said, not really paying any attention to the other boys. "They were in the same building, so I invited them over. We're gonna go out tonight, hope that's okay?" I slowly nodded, and looked at the other men. Oh my god. One Direction and JLS. I screamed and then covered my mouth. They started laughing at me and stood up, one by one hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. Aston from JLS was the last one to come up to me. He kissed my cheek and whispered something discretley in my ear. "You're beautiful, Issy." I blushed and he sat back down. "I'm just going to make a drink.." I said, walking into the kitchen. Someone came up behind, hugging me from behind. I was expecting it to be Olly, but no, Aston. I turned around and pushed him away. "Olly said you were gorgeous but you're out of this world." He said, quoting one of his songs. I awkwardly laughed and turned away again. He spun me around and he was cm's away from my lips. "..what are you-" he put his finger to my lip and shushed me. "get off me!" I said, pushing him away. "I'm just having fun, babe." he said, winking at me and then walking off. I made my drink and was going to go upstairs, when Olly called me. "What?" I bluntly said, still standing on the stairs. "Come here." he shouted, and I did so. "What?" I repeated. "Stay with us? Oi Ast, move up!" I was sat inbetween Aston and Olly, the awkwardness level was unbeliveable. "So.." I said, breaking the silence. "Olly was telling us about your new job. Sounds amazing." Louis said, smiling at me. Wow he was gorgeous. I was just staring at him for a couple of minutes. Aston and Olly clicked their fingers in front of my face, and I came back round. "Oh, erm, yeah.. can't wait." I said. He smiled. AH, that smile.

Olly and the lads were talking about something, football, I think, but I fell asleep on Olly's chest. "Issy?" Olly said, shaking me a bit. "The boys and I are going now." "What time is it?" I said, searching for a clock. "7 o'clock." I jumped up. "Shit, the kids!" "Issy, Issy calm down, mum went to get them, they're upstairs with Niall and Zayn." he said, laughing at me. I pressed my heart, I was panicking so much. "Thank you." I said, kissing him. "Have a good night, don't be too late." they laughed and Olly kissed my cheek. "I love you." he mouthed. I smiled, "I love you too." I mouthed back, and they were gone. "Hol? Scott?" I shouted upstairs. "Yes?" Holly said, peaking her head out of the door. "Want to order pizza and watch a movie?" she came out of the room, jumping up and down. "yes yes yes yes!" I laughed. "I'll give them a call, you pick a movie." she came bouncing downstairs, and went to pick a movie. I ordered one and they were coming in 30 minutes. "Scotttttttty." I said, picking him up. "What are you doing?" I said, tickling him. I changed him into his pj's and Holly got changed into hers. I got some trackies and one of Olly's shirts and put it on. We were watching Monsters Inc. (FAVOURITE FILM). *knock knock* "Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzza!" I sang, Holly laughed and I got up. "That's £15.50 then please." I got my purse and gave him to money. "Thank you." I said, closing the door. Scott was already asleep so I laid him next to me, while Holly and I pigged out. 

After we polished off the pizza, Holly cuddled into me, and carried on watching the film. I could feel myself falling asleep, and I did. 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~