chapter fifty seven:

Olly's P.O.V.

"Fuck." I heard David mutter under his breathe.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against the wall, "Now, you can see what Issy is capable of. I swear, if you come anywhere near her ever again... You won't just have Issy to deal with, but you'll have both of us. Issy isn't scared of you anymore. You need to get out and never come back or I swear to god we will hurt you more than just a kick in the balls. She will never love you after what you did to her." He closed his eyes slowly, and opened them again. "Oh, and my leg? It's fine, thanks for asking. Now get out and never come back. Do you understand?" He quickly nodded, and I let go of him. He ran out of the door, still clutching his balls. Which I've got to admit, made me laugh.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I leant back and buried my face in my hands. "Olly?" I heard from outside the front door. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my jeans and got up. I walked to the door, slightly limping.

I opened it and just nodded. She pretended to wipe the sweat off her forehead. I laughed.

"Daddy!" Holly said, jumping on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I stumbled back a bit, trying to ignore the pain shooting through my leg.

"Hey beautiful." I said, kissing her head. I put her down and walked over to Scott. "How's my little man?" He smiled and clapped. Issy coughed and pouted. "And how's my beautiful fiance?" I said, pulling her closer and kissing her forehead. "I'm brilliant." She replied, pecking my cheek. "How's your leg?" She asked, pouring some orange juice.

"Kills. But I'll be fine." She nodded and handed it to Holly.

"When are you going on tour?" She asked, pouring herself one.

"Tuesday. So...Five days," She nodded again and sat down. She didn't look too happy. "Hey, what's wrong?" I put my index finger on her chin and lifted it up.

"You're leaving me, again." I shook my head.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." She looked at me and rose her eyebrow. "One second, babe." She slowly nodded and drank the rest of her orange juice. I went outside and got out my phone. "Sarah? I need to ask you a favour..."

Issy's P.O.V.

"Olly? Olllyyyyyy?" I said as I emerged from the kitchen. "Where are you?" He came out of the living room, carrying Scott. "Where were you?"

"Doesn't matter. Babe, fancy ordering some pizza?" I shrugged it off and nodded. I went into the kitchen and found the pizza menu. I dialled the number and asked for the pizzas.

"C'mon c'mon, I know I was wrong. I hold my hands up and take the blame. I still believe in you and me..." I heard Olly's beautiful voice from the living room. "...And baby I can't ignore ya, I just adore ya and I can't get you out of my head. C'mon c'mon." I walk into the living room to see Olly rocking Scott in his arms, singing to him.

"Olly that was-" Olly cuts me off by shushing me. Rude.

"I just got him to sleep." He whispered, still rocking him.

"Don't worry mummy, he told me to shush too." Holly said, staring at the TV screen. I laughed and sat down on the floor next to her.

"What you watching?" I whispered, as Olly had done.

"Tangled." I smiled and picked her up, sitting her on the couch.

"Sitting too close to the TV can hurt your eyes sweetie." She stuck her tongue out and carried on watching Tangled.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Olly sighed. Thankfully, Scott didn't wake up. I giggled and walked to the door. "Thank youuuuu" I said, handing the money to the delivery man. I shut the door and put the pizza down on the table.

Scott was now in his crib and Olly was sitting where I was. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I sat on the opposite sofa and grabbed some pizza, watching the rest of Tangled.

"Mummy?" Holly said when the film was finished. I looked over to see Olly leaning on the arm of the sofa, asleep.

"Yes sweetie?" I replied, switching the channel.

"I-I think I like a boy."

---------------

VOTE FOR MORE