chapter fifty three:

Issy's P.O.V.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" he doesn't answer me, but just stare at me. Revenge in his eyes. I look back to Olly, who's dancing in the kitchen, to one of his own songs, may I add. I turned back around, to see David's face. I stepped outside and closed the door. "I will ask you one more time, what the hell are you doing here?" He laughed. "I came to-" He was interrupted by the front door opening. I turned around to see Olly, looking puzzled. "What's going on?" he looked to me, then to David, then back to me. "He-he forgot to give me my change." David nodded. I haven't even given him the money for the pizza. "Well bye then." I snatched the pizza from David and pushed Olly inside. 

"What was that about, Issy?" He asked, as I set the pizza on the table. "N-nothing?" He sighed. I realised I still had the money in my hand. I quickly stashed it in my back pocket. "What's that?" Olly said, walking around to reach my pocket. He took out the money. He examined it carefully, then looked at me. "Oh, that... Yeah, he said, we, you know, could have it on the house." I said, surprised with my amazing excuse. "But you said you were outside because...he didn't give you your change. Issy, what's going on?" Shit. Maybe my excuse wasn't the best one. I didn't reply, he just looked at me. It wasn't even scary, he was calm. Too calm. He stepped forward, and I flinched. Why did I flinch? He's not going to hurt me. He loves me. I looked up at him, he genuinley had worry in his eyes. "Why...why on earth would you think I'd hurt you?" Calmness still in his voice. I shrugged my shoulders slowly. He sighed, louder this time. "Issy, come on. It's me. You can tell me anything, what's going on? Who was that?" I was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Olly said, walking to the door. 

He opened it and he was there. David. "Ugh, hey man. I need my money." I put my head down on the kitchen table until I heard something. I got up and walked to the door, Olly pushed David up onto the wall, it looked like he was about t hit him. "What the hell have you done to Issy?!" He shouted. David looked to me. "You told him?!" I shook my head but he continued. "I told you to keep that quiet. Looks like I'm going to have to do worse to you this time." He spat. I stood there, Olly looking at me. I held onto the wall for steadiness. "I'm going to ask you this one more time. And if you don't answer me, I swear to god. What have you done to Issy?" I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and I heard pain. Agony. Like...when he used to hit me. 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~