chapter fifty two:

Issy's P.O.V.

"I thought you weren't going to come." My worst nightmaare, David, said.

He raised his hand, as I flinched. He caressed my cheek with his fingers, giving me chills. "I'm not going to hurt you, baby." I winced at what he just called me. "What do you want, David?" He started laughing. "I want you back." I sighed. "You lost me, a long time ago, remember? I'm happy now. I'm getting married and I have two kids, one on the way." I said smugly, rubbing my belly. He grabbed my hands with his and pulled them away. "We'll see about that." What does he mean? I ignored it and began to turn around and walk to the postbox. I got there and posted them. "No turning back now." I said, smugly. He scoffed. "You won't last. He's a celebrity." I turned around and began walking away. "I've known him for 11 years, most of that time we were together. I won't leave him, and he won't leave me. Now please, get out my way or Olly will come and hurt you." He stepped to the side, allowing me to walk. "I'm not scared of you, anymore." and I legged it to the house. 

I opened the front door, to find Olly sitting on the stairs, with his head in his hands. "Olly?" I whispered. He looked up, relief flew through him. "Oh thank god, I thought something happened to you or you were having second thoughts or something." He got up and planted a kiss on my lips, hugging my tightly. "Can't..breathe..." He laughed and stepped away. "What took you so long? The post box is literally 2 seconds away." I shrugged. "Ran in to an old..friend." He nodded and interwined his fingers with mine. "Let's go to bed." I nodded and followed him up the stairs. 

------

"Olly?" I whispered, as my heas rested on his chest. "Hmm?" He replied, sleepily. "Nothing." He sighed and kissed my forehead. "What's the time?" I lifted my head to look at the clock. "five o'clock in the morning." He grunted. "Fuck it's early." I nodded in agreement. "Sorry for waking you." I whispered again, placing my head back on his chest. "Night, baby." he said, kissing my forehead again. 

2 hours had passed, and I'm still lying on Olly's chest. Not moving one bit. Not even falling asleep. I sigh, carefully getting up from Olly, was is peacefully sleeping. I stare at him in awe for a couple of minutes, before I get up. I throw on my dressing gown and walk downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee. "Mummy?" I hear coming from down the hall. I step away from the kettle and walk into the hall. "Hols, what are you doing up?" I say, holding my arms out. She looks like she's been crying. I give her a cuddle and pick her up, before sitting on a chair, still cuddling her. "What's wrong sweetie?" giving her a kiss on her head. "I had a nightmare. You and Daddy broke up." I silently laughed. "That's never going to happen, again." she giggled and cuddled me harder. 

"What's going on down here?" A man said, coming into the kitchen, wearing a pink dressing gown. Holly and I looked at each other, and laughed. Olly looked down and turned a shade of red. "It was dark! Shush you two!" He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. "So, what's up?" Taking a sip of his coffee. "Hols had a nightmare, that me and you broke up." He pouted and smiled. "That's never going to happen, again." Holly laughed. "That's exactly what mummy said!" She got off my lap and jumped on Olly's. 

I admire Olly so much. I love him more than I love anyone else, he's my rock. He makes me happy, he makes me smile. He'd fight for me. He'd do anything to protect me. He's my world, my everything. He is the person I want to see when I wake up, and when I go to sleep. He's the one person I want to see when I come home from a stressful day at work, or if I've just had a bad day. He's the one person who can make me feel good about myself, make me feel happy. 

"Issy? Are you done daydreaming about me?" I knew he was joking but I laughed at the irony. "Fancy going to the beach today? Taking down a picnic or something?" I nodded. "What about the paps?" He shrugged. "We'll just keep covered up." I laughed and kissed him. "Is Scott still sleeping?" I asked Olly. He nodded. "He was when I went in there." I nodded and walked up the stairs to the bedroom. 

------

Olly, the kids and I left just after 11. We were going to have a nice family day out. "Pass my the sausage rolls." Olly said, I sighed. "That's your fifth one Olly!" handing it over to him. He shrugged and laid back down. "Who wants to go in the sea?" I said, with Holly raising her arms and Scott clapping. I took off my top and shorts, revealing my polka dot bikini. I caught Olly staring at me, but as I saw him he took them off me. I laughed at him and hit him on his head. I picked up Scott and Holly ran down to the water. "You excited?!" I said, as I put on his armbands. "Mummy won't let go of you, baby." I kissed his cheek and we got in the water. "Fuck it's cold." I mumbled as I walked into the sea. I looked back at Olly who was staring at us, in total awe. I discretly stuck my middle finger up at him and he laughed. He blew a kiss at me and laid back down, for the tenth time. 

"Bloody hell, it was cold." I said, as we got back to Olly. He didn't say anything, just staring at me. I threw a towel around my waist to stop him looking. "Babe...you in a bikini...makes me wanna do something to you...like-" before he could finish talking I shoved my hand over his mouth. I could feel him laughing under my hand. He threw his hands up in surrender and I sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. Holly and Scott were on the sand, making some sandcastles. I looked up at him, and kissed his cheek. "Is that all I get?" He said, looking down at me. I put my hand on his cheek, pulling him down slightly and kissing his lips passionately. "I love you." He mumbled, against my lips. "I love me too." I replied, which made him pull away. I pouted. He cheekily grinned and pecked my lips again. 

"Oh yeah, by the way, I have a hospital appointment soon. In a couple of days. Wanna tag a long?" I laughed as soon as I said that. "Of course I do, you twat." I swatted him and I laid back down. "I'm starting the tour in a couple of weeks." He said, almost like he didn't want me to hear it. "That's great isn't it?" he stayed silent. "Olly?" He got up and looked down at me. "I don't want to leave you for the month. I can't." I kissed his cheek. "I'll be fine. I've got the kids." he laughed and got up. "C'mon kids, lets get wet!" I laughed and sighed. I will be fine, right? 

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, making me jump a little. I turned around to see...David. "Hi baby." He said, crouching next to me. "What are you doing here? Olly's literally 10 metres away." He looked at Olly who thankfully wasn't looking. "He won't see. Remember, don't tell anyone what I said. Or what I did. I was in a bad way back then. I was young and I didn't realise what I had until I lost you. I want you back, Issy." I shivered when he said my name. "I'll see you tonight." Before I could ask him why he got up and left. Seconds later Olly sat back down. "Who was that?" he said, drying himself off with the towel. "I, erm, dunno. He wanted a lighter. Do I look like I smoke? Pfft, never." he laughed and kissed my nose. "I love you, babe." I smiled and leant my head on his shoulders. "Want to order pizza for dinner?" I nodded. "Let's go home." I nodded again and gathered the things. I picked Scott up and Holly held onto Olly's hand as we made our way back to the car.

-----

"PIZZZAAAA" Olly sang, as he got out the plates. "I guess I'm getting the door then." I said, laughing. I turned the knob and opened the door. I was not expecting this.

"I told you I'd see you tonight." 

~VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~