chapter sixteen:

Olly was packing and taping the last of our boxes, chucking them into the removal van. “Be careful! There could be glass in there!” I shouted at him. “It says pillows on it.” He said to me, laughing. I hit him and went back inside. “Are you ready gorgeous girl?” I said to Holly. She smiled and laughed. She was getting so big now. Nearly 9 months. Mum was nearly crying. I put Holly down in the car seat and hugged Mum. “Mum everything will be okay, I’ll come and see you! I love you mummy.” I gave her a kiss and picked up Holly and put her in my car. “I’ll see you there, gorgeous.” Olly said, getting into the removal truck that he was driving. I kissed him and got in my car. Mum waved us off, still crying.

After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived. The house was beautiful. Just the way I remembered it. Olly was already there, unpacking our belongings. “wow.” I said, getting Holly out of the car. Olly took her off me and we went inside. “wow.” We both said. “I love you!” I said, Olly picked me up and kissed me. Perfect.

Four months had passed, Holly was one, we’d been in our house for four months, Olly and I just passed our one year and four months anniversary, and it was amazing. Olly was taking me out tonight, and Holly was with mum. I got into a red chiffon dress and black shoes. I came down the stairs, and Olly was waiting there in black trousers and white shirt with a black blazer. “You look..wow.” he said. I kissed him and we left.

“Issy..this last year has been hectic but amazing. I love you with all my heart. You and Holly are the best things that’s ever happened to me. I don’t know where I’d be without you, I’d be lost. You came and turned me into a better man, and now I’m a father. I can’t believe how lucky I’ve been. What I’m trying to say is, Isabella.. Will you marry me?” i sat there, looking down on Olly on one knee, with an engagement ring in his hand, and his face beaming. “yes.” I said. He smiled even harder and stood up and put the ring on my finger. He picked me up and kissed me “I love you so much!” I said to him, “I love you too!” he replied, in between the kisses.

We made our way home, and I was staring at the rock on my finger. “I can’t believe this.” I repeated over and over. He laughed and kissed me. I was marrying Olly Murs. Is this some kind of dream?

Months had passed and I was planning my wedding, happily. I was scrolling through the internet when I found an article. “Mr loverman Olly Murs cheats on his wife-to-be?” with a picture of Olly kissing another girl.

“It was a meaningless kiss it didn’t mean anything!” Olly shouted to me. “You still kissed her! I don’t care if you were drunk, you kissed another woman!” I shouted back at him. “Was that the only time you kissed another girl?” he looked guilty. “You fucking pig.” I went upstairs and locked the bedroom door, packing my bags. I got some clothes for me and some for Holly. I came downstairs and threw the engagement ring on the table. “You can have this back.” I said, grabbing Holly from the highchair. “where are you going?!” he screamed to me. “I’m going to stay with my mum for a bit. We just need, space.” He had tears rolling down his face. “Issy wait!” he said, grabbing my arm. “Get off me!” pushing him away, strapping Holly into the car. “Can’t we just talk?!” I didn’t look back. I drove away, not in any fit state to drive, but I managed to.

I pulled up into the driveway and Mum came shooting out the door. She ran up to me and gave me a hug, she could see I was crying. “Sweetie! What’s wrong?” “Olly..he..kissed other girls.” I said, in between the tears. I went inside and she grabbed the bags and Holly from the car.

Olly’s P.O.V.

It had been 1 week since I saw Issy, since I saw Holly, since Issy found out I kissed someone else. I hadn’t been outside; I hadn’t even picked up my phone. I was stuck inside lying on my sofa. I hardly eaten, I hadn’t shaved, or anything. I loved Issy more than anything in the world and now I’ve gone a ruined it. We were planning our wedding. In 2 months. I needed to get out. I was still staying in Issy and my house, too many memories. I got up and put some clothes on. I didn’t bother shaving, I didn’t bother doing my hair. I stepped outside and was bombarded with paparazzi. I was feeling so angry. They were right up in my face. “Get the fuck out of my face!” I said to one, “Piss off!” I shouted to another. They weren’t budging. My fist came in contact with one of their cheeks. He fell to the ground, with blood pouring out his nose. I was as surprised as everyone else with my actions. I ran back inside and slammed the door. Next thing I know, I hear police sirens. I looked outside the window, and there’s two policemen coming up my drive. “Olly Murs?” one of them said. I nodded slowly. Then they handcuffed me and I was being put in a police car. I don’t even know what came over me.