chapter thirty six:

Issy's P.O.V.

"WE ARE THE LADS, WE ARE THE LADS!" I heard, coming from the hallway. It woke me up. Ugh. I got up, leaving Holly and Scott sleeping on the sofa. "Olly?" I said, walking out into the hallway. "heyyyy my beautiful girl." he said, picking me up and spining me around. "Put me down!" I said, hitting him. He did so, and rubbed his shoulders. "Feisty." he said, winking at me. He was pushing me up the stairs, and heading to the bedroom. "If you think we're doing this, you can think again." I said, winking at him. He kissed my neck, reaching my soft spot. "don't..." i said slowly, before opening the bedroom door. He moved up to my lips, and kissed me. "The kids are-" "asleep." he said, cutting me off. I laughed and fell on the bed. He went to kiss me, but fell on me. "Olly?" I said, shaking him. I laughed and rolled him over, and dragged him into bed. I took off his clothes and left him in his underwear. I pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, loser." I said, shutting the door. I went downstairs and carried up Holly and Scott, and put them to bed. "Night night." I said, kissing their foreheads. I got myself changed and got in next to Olly, and soon enough I was asleep. 

Olly's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a phone vibrating, with another banging head. I looked around for the phone, and it was on the bedside table, but it was Issy's. I thought I would leave it, but it was an unknown number. I was about to pick it up but it rang off, so I left it. It vibrated again, only a text this time. Would could be the harm in looking? I unlocked it and opened the message. 

"hey Is, it's Josh, from the other night? Well, waas just wondering if you wanted to meet up? I had a great time and you seem like an amazing girl... shame that dick took you out early, it was just getting started ;-) see you soon xxx" 

What. Fucking hell. No. I slammed the phone down and stormed out the room. I could hear Issy stirring but I wasn't going to stop. I sat in the living room for a while, staring down at my lap. "Ols? You alright?" I faked a smile but she wasn't convinced. "What's up, baby?" she said, leaning against the doorframe. "How's Josh?" she looked at me puzzled. "Huh?" "He called." "How did he get my number?" she said, trying to recall the night. My phone suddenly started ringing, which made my jump. "Hello?" i said. "Hi Olly, it's Sarah. Look, can you come down to the office? We need to sort some things out for your tour." "yeah sure, see you in about half an hour." and hung up. I looked up, and left without another word. I licked the bedroom door behind me and got changed. I went downstairs half an hour later. "I'm going out." I said to Issy, who was buried in her duvet on the couch. "o-okay." I could tell she has been crying. I can't leave her when she's crying, I physically can't. I walked into the living room and knelt down infront of her. "hey, i'm sorry. What's up?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nothing, go. I'll see you later" I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Issy." she smiled and kissed me. "See you later, babe." and I headed out the door.

Issy's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I said, picking up the phone. "Issy? It's Josh." "Oh, erm, hi.." "Wanna meet up?" "Erm, I can't, sorry." "Why?" "Got to look after the kids." "You..you have children?" I laughed, "Erm yes? With Olly, my fiance..." and suddenly the line went dead. "hello?" i said, checking my phone to see my home screen. Oh, alright then. I put my phone down for a split second and it automatically went off again. "Hello?" "Hey Issy, it's Faye." "Oh hey Faye." "Wanna meet up for a coffee?" "Yeah sure, can I bring the kids?" "Of course, I'll bring Louie. See you at Cafe Nero at 1?" "Sure, see you later." and I hung up. "Hol?" I shouted upstairs. "yes?" she shouted down. "We're going to the cafe with auntie Faye later, get dressed." I take her slamming her door as getting changed. I went up to Scott and he was stirring, man that boy can sleep for England. "Scotty.." I said, picking him up. He smiled and I gave him a cuddle. "We're seeing auntie Faye and Louie soon...shall we get you dressed?" he smiled and nodded. I grabbed his clothes and got him changed. I got him changed into a ManU football shirt that Olly got him, which has 'Murs' on the back and some jeans. "Don't you look adorable." I said, kissing his cheek. He giggled and hugged me. Holly came in, with a top and some shorts. "It's not that hot." I said, winking at her. She laughed and ran over to hug me. I picked her up, while holding Scott. "too heavy" I said, laughing. I put Holly down and carried Scott downstairs. I put Scott down in the living room and he played with his toys while Holly watched TV. 

It got to 12:45 and we decided to leave. I put Scott in the pushchair and Holly held on to the pram. We walked for about 10 minutes until we got to Cafe Nero. We went inside and got a table. Faye came in a couple of minutes later with Louie. He ran upto me and gave me a cuddle. "Hello you!" I said, cuddling him. I put him down and hugged Faye. "Hey!" I said, she hugged me back. "hello!" 

We talked for ages, don't know what about, just girly stuff. "Scott looks so cute, Issy!" she said, pointing at Scott's ManU top. "I know, Olly bought it!" she rolled her eyes and laughed. My phone suddenly vibrated, making me jump. It was Matt. "Sorry, it's my boss." I said, getting up and walking out to answer it. "Hello?" "Hi Issy, are you free?" "Well, I'm having coffee with Olly's sister but if you need me I'll come?" "No, it's okay, I just wanted to tell you that your flight has been moved." "To when?" "two weeks tomorrow." "AH, really? Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." and I hung up and went back inside. "Everything okay?" Faye said as I took my seat. "Yeah, my trip has been moved forward." "To when?" she said, sipping her drink. "Two weeks tomorrow." I replied, slipping my phone back in my pocket. "Don't you go on that All Star Mr and Mrs the day before?" I thought for a bit then remember. "Shit, yeah..." I said, covering my mouth. She laughed. "You're going to be very tired." I sighed. "Fantastic." My phone vibrated again, which made us both jump. "Olly." I said, putting the phone ot my ear. "Hey babe." "Issy, Dad-dad has been rushed to the hospital." "I'll be right there." I said, getting up. "Faye, your Dad's..been rushed to hospital." she froze. Completely. I grabbed her hand and we made our way back to my house. "I'm going to drop the kids round Mum's and we'll go to the hospital, he'll be fine." she ndoded, wiping back the tears.

"Thank you for this." I said to Mum, "I'll call you later." she nodded and they went inside. We got in the car and drove to the hospital. "Pete Murs?" I asked a doctor. "And you are?" "This is his daughter and I'm his son's fiance." he nodded and took us to him. He opened the door and Olly immediately jumped up and hugged Faye. I went over to Vicky and hugged her. "He's so strong, he'll make it." She smiled and hugged me. I felt someone clamp onto my hand, immediately knowing it was Olly. Vicky let me go and she sat back down. I turned to Olly, who had tears all down his face. I wiped them with my thumb. "He'll be okay." I said, giving him a hug. I grabbed a couple of seats from outside and gave one to Faye and I sat on the other one. We were all crowded around his bed, Vicky holding his right hand and Faye holding his left hand. Olly's hand was still linked with mine, holding on for dear life. I hate hospitals. All these memories from when I was in hospital came flooding back, from when I was younger and up to now. I had to get out. "I-I'm sorry." I said, letting go of Olly's hand and walking out. I walked as fast as I could to the door, but it kept getting further and further away. "Where are the toilets?" I asked someone random. She pointed to the left and I got there. I sat in the cubicle for about 10 minutes, holding my head. "Issy?" I heard someone say. I unlocked the door and saw Olly standing there. "Olly, ladies..." I began to say, he laughed. "I'm sorry...I just, hospitals...memories..." he nodded his head. "I understand, it's okay." "I want to be here for you and your family but-" he cut me off. "my family? They're your family as well now." he said, pointing at my engagement ring. I nodded and looked at it. "Come here, please?" he said, holding his arms out. I got up and hugged him. Just at that second, someone walked in and looked astonished to see Olly. "One minute, please?" he said, and she left. "You've got the power." I said into his chest. "Do you want me to take you home?" he said, kissing the top of my head. I breathed in and realised that they were my family too, and I couldn't leave them. I shook my head. "I'm here for you, like all the times you were here for me." he kissed me and held my hand. "Let's go." I said, opening to door. We walked back to Pete's room and I apoligised for leaving. "You have every right to." Vicky said, hugging me again. I sat on Olly's lap, snuggled into his chest. "He'll be okay." I kept telling Olly. "He'll be okay." he nodded but he still wasn't believing me. I grabbed Olly's hand and put it on my heart.

"We're doing well, we've been though hell,

and only heaven knows,

How far we get too,

thank god I met you though,

and If you don't know...

Just put your hand on my heart."

I sang. He smiled and pulled me into his chest. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too" I mumbled into his chest. I looked around and saw Faye and Vicky admiring us. "You two..." Faye said, pretending to wipe a tear from her eyes. I buried my head into Olly's chest in embarrassment. "My rock." he said, kissing me. 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~