chapter forty seven:

Olly's P.O.V.

I sat in the car, waiting for Issy. Yeah, I was over the moon to have her back, but I'm going on tour in a week, and i'm going to have to leave her again...unless she comes with me. My thoughts were switched off when my phone bagan to ring. "'Ello?" I answered the phone. "Hi mate." "Alright Rupert?" "Yeah, yeah, you're late." I looked at my watch. "Shit! Tell Sarah I'll be there soon... Just, Issy's back, mate!" There was silence. "Sarah said you can bring her." I sighed. "Alright, she's just talking to her Dad... I'll be there soon. See you later lad." and hung up. Could Sarah not give me the day off? Apparently not. Just as I was about to get out of the car to go to Issy, I saw her making her way back. It looked like she ha dbeen crying. Oh no, my baby. I got out of the car and ran over to her. "Heyyy..." she said, wiping her tears. "He's so proud of you." I said, kissing her forehead. "Baby, do you want to come to my rehersals?" her face lit up. "Yes! I haven't heard you or seen you sing in agesssss." I laughed and opened the door for her. "My lady..." she kissed me and laughed. I shut the door and jogged round to my side of the car. "Let's go." 

I pulled up in a space, and got out the car. I jogged round to Issy's side to see she was already being greeted and helped out, by the band. "Cheers guys." they laughed and they took Issy in, just leaving me standing on my own. I turned around and shut the car door. I pressed the lock button, and was about to go inside when I saw a figure who looked a lot like... "Mr Niall Horan!" I said, pulling him into a hug. "Olly!" he said, hugging me back. "I thought you were in Aussie, buddy?" he nodded as we went inside the building. "Got home yesterday." he replied. "So did Issy!" I replied, a bit too happily. "No way, we could have got her on our private jet." "Issy...really? She would insist to pay and all that." he shrugged his shoudlers and laughed. "Suppose." "How was it?" I asked, after a couple minutes of silence. "It was...good." our conversation finished as we walked into the massive arena. "HELLO!" I shouted, so it echoed. "Oliver Stanley Murs." Sarah said, walking up to me with a stern look on her face. I stuck my hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry, I was waiting for Issy to finish seeing her dad." Her frown turned into a smile. "I know, I'm only kidding with you. They told me to be angry at you and fire you or something. But I couldn't." She said, pointing to Issy and the band, who were laughing. "Cheers, guys!" They stuck their thumbs up and went on stage. Issy walked her way over to me, stopping halfway when she saw Niall. "What's with her?" I whispered to Niall, as she slowly made her way to us. He shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, Niall..." she said, hugging me. "Hiya Issy. Good flight?" She nodded, still grasping me tight. "Babe I gotta go, stay with Niall, go and sit down or something. Gotta keep you safe." I said, pointing to her stomach. She hit my finger and I walked onto the stage, blowing her a kiss in the process.

Issy's P.O.V.

I turned away from the stage and went to sit on a random chair. Niall soon following me. This is so awkward. I thought to myself. "You're pregnant?" Niall said, taking a seat right next to me. I slowly nodded. "It's Olly's, don't worry." he laughed and rubbed his head with his hand. "Issy you've got to talk to him." I looked at him blankly. "Talk to who?" he scoffed. "Harry." I turned my head away from him and focused on Olly, who's eyes were locked on mine. I could tell he knew something was up. "I don't need to. It meant nothing." Niall sighed and turned to face me. I didn't do the same. My face focused on Olly. He was singing 'Hand on Heart'. Such a beautiful song. One of my favourites. "Issy?" Niall said, clicking his fingers in front of my eyes. "What?" I bluntly replied. "Woah, don't bite my head off. I need this for eating." I laughed, then returned to my original grumpy face. "Just give Harry a text. He's worried. Or we can go and see him now." I shook my head at the thought. But before I knew it he grabbed my hand and he was dragging me out the arena. "What about Olly.." I whispered. "Olly mate, we're going to grab some food, see you in an hour!" he stuck his thumbs up and seemed satisfied. I let go of Niall's hand and we walked down the road. "I don't want to do this, Niall." he ignored me and carried on walking. "You've got to get this cleared up. You don't want this hanging over you for ages." I sighed, he was right. But I didn't want to see Harry.

"We're here..." he said, walking up to a hotel. We walked through reception and entered the elevator. "Fuck this is posh." I muttered under my breathe. Niall heard me. "I know, can't believe they let me in here." I laughed and he pressed the '34' button. The journey up was boring and awkward. "What am I even going to say to him?" I asked. Niall shrugged. "I'm going to see the boys, we'll be in the room next to you." I nodded and the elevator dinged, indicating that we were here. I walked out and up the long hallway. "Good luck." Niall said, rubbing my back. I breathed in and knocked on the door. "One second." I heard from inside. I waited for a couple of minutes, until he opened the door. "Hi, Harry." I said. "I-Issy, hi." He opened the door a bit further and let me in. "What are you doing here?" he asked, sitting on his bed. "N-niall made me come." he laughed and nodded. "I'm sorry-" we both said together. He coughed. "You go." I said. He shook his head. "You go." I took another deep breathe and began talking. "I'm sorry for kissing you..." 

A/N: OOOOOOH, SHE KISSED HIM! COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN! 

~VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER~