chapter sixty eight:

I lied...THE WEDDING WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

---

Holly was bringing home Charlie today, as Olly wanted to meet him. I'm worried that Olly's going to be mean or say something inappropriate. Ah god.

"Mum! We're here!" I heard Holly shout. I was in the kitchen making the lasagne we're going to be having for dinner.

I dropped them and made my way out. "Hello sweetie, Charlie, right?" He nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Murs." I chuckled. Soon. I thought to myself.

"How was school?" I said, kissing Holly's forehead.

"Get off me Mum! We're going to my room." She said bluntly and they ran off.

Oh I see. She's embarrassed by her mother. Great. I walked back into the kitchen and carried on cooking.

"Whatcha cooking good looking?" Olly said, winking at me.

"Lasagne." I said, putting it in the oven.

"I haven't seen you for most of the day, come 'ere." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my closer.

"But my hands are all dirty." I said, sticking out my hands.

"Don't care." He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands exploring his hair.

"WOAH!" Someone shouted behind us. Holly. "I have a friend here, can you two not be so disgusting?" I looked at Olly and he raised his eyebrow.

"Excuse me? What did you just say to your parents?" Olly said in a stern voice.

"I-er-nothing."

"That's what I thought. Now please set the plates on the table and go wash your hands." She quickly nodded and grabbed the plates and set them on the table. Charlie looked a bit lost so Olly went and took him into the living room. Oh god.

"Where's Charlie? Where's Dad?!" She said, raising her voice.

"Uh excuse me Holly, do not raise your voice." She sighed. "They're in the front room."

Holly scurried off to the front room whilst I remained chopping the salad.

Olly came back into the kitchen minutes later, looking worried. "My daughter, my own daughter, just kicked me out of my living room. Should I be worried?"

I laughed. "Just leave them for a bit."

"Hey, are you okay?" Olly said, hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. I nodded. "C'mon, tell me."

"These girls...they came up to me and Scott at the park, and then they made him cry...and then this girl called me horrid names and yeah..." I trailed off, keeping my eyes focused on the cucumber I was chopping.

Olly grabbed my hand and put the knife down, he spun me around and kissed me. "You're beautiful, babe. I love you."

I giggled. "I love you too."

---

Well...dinner wasn't the worst thing to happen. Olly kept interrogating Charlie. Holly kept looking at me to try and stop him but...I couldn't.

"Bye, Charlie. It was lovely meeting you." I said, as he was walking to the door.

"You too, Mrs Murs. I'm not sure I made a good impression on Mr Murs."

"Please, call me Issy and don't worry, he'll come around." He closed the door and I walked back into the kitchen to see Olly washing up.

"Am I dreaming?"

"What?" He asked.

"You're washing up...am I dreaming?"

He fake gasped and grabbed a handful of bubbles and threw them at me.

"Oh, it's on Murs!" I grabbed some bubbles and threw them back at him.

"Hey, mum..." Holly said, walking in just as Olly threw some bubbles at me, but it missed me and got Holly's face.

"Dad! I'm getting you back for that!" She said, grabbing some bubbles and throwing them at Olly.

We basically had this massive bubble fight.

---

Later that night, Olly and I were getting into bed.

"You know, this is the last time we'll be sleeping in this bed as just fiancés."

"Weird." I replied, as I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"I can't believe we're getting married in two days. It seems unreal."

I nodded in agreement. "I know, now go to sleep."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Night, I love you."

"I love you too." I replied, falling asleep snuggled up to Olly.

---

VOTE FOR MOREEEEE