I was wrong

6 years before.

"I'm sorry but we can't do anything anymore...we'll just have to wait for the patients death" It took about a minute before he realized what the doctor have just said, all his hopes and excitement left his weak body as he fell down the tiled floor of the hospitals hallway, that's when reality hit him. His husband is dying, he's going to be alone again, they'll leave him again, slowly and painfully. How pathetic.

So he ran out of the place, leaving his friends and relatives inside calling his name, he just ran and escaped as soon as he reached for his car, turning the engines on and just drove. Though he's still familiar with the place he's been passing, but still he didn't know where is this heading. He just drove, hoping that he should just die. What's the point of living anyway.

Tears started to form his eyes once again, his sobs turns into screaming, no one can hear him, it's just him now, again. The only person who understood him, accepted him, and can hear him is slowly vanishing. The only person who loved him, and he loves so much.

The Hoseok who's filled with Joy, hopes and everything. He's a mess now, he can't find himself now.

His visions started to become blurred, almost hard for him to see, but still he didn't stop, the darkness never stopped him. But his careless driving did as he suddenly heard a loud bang, shocked and terrifying expression was written all over his face as soon as his tears started to stop, he got out from his car and saw no one walking on the side walk, he thought it was just all his illusions, but then he spotted a guy lying down in front of his car, swimming on his own blood and meds were scattered around the ground.

"Oh my god!" He claimed and went near the guy, not sure of what to do, the man was still moving and mumbling something he couldn't hear much, but he thought it was somehow geuk or kook, he wasn't sure. Then he noticed his face, he knew him.

It was Kim Taehyung.

And that's when he brought him to the hospital where he was before.

~~

He got his phone and called someone very important, his hands were trembling in fear and the blood stains were still there. Soon the person answered with a hello.

"H-hello, Mrs. Kim?"

"Yes dear? How is your husband? Your parents were worried sick about you, they regret shooing the both of you and they wished for you to comeback and forgive them"

"H-he's d-dying"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!"

"Auntie"

"Yes? We'll be go--"

"I found your son, Taehyung"

And then the other line didn't spoke, shocked and excitement filled Mrs Kim as the thought of his son, after all these years, she and his husband regret everything, they tried to find Taehyung, and they would do everything just to find him.

"I'm s-sorry auntie, I bumped him, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I didn't kno-"

"It's okay sweetheart, it's okay...j-just please, please save him"

And the call ended and he just looked at his husband lying on the bed, pins and needles were on him, his heart beat slowly decreasing, his skin is pale, he looked lifeless.

As soon as he got out of the room, that's when the doctor talked to him. Taehyungs head was damaged, and his heart tried to fight, he didn't knew that the younger has a heart disease, and if he didn't make a decision now, he'll die.