But it wasn't

Jungkook

It has already been weeks since Taegeuk and his father started to have connections with Hoseok, I didn't exactly know the Idea why Taegeuk suddenly liked talking about that Guy, but I'm sure, Taehyung liked it. And even though it's hard to accept, that the two most important persons in my life liked being with someone else rather than me, at least they're happy.

I'm happy for my daughter, that finally she already got what she wanted, seing her smile with Taehyung is the best thing I could ever ask, that even though I'm just standing there and I couldn't move, like as if I'm not allowed to go near them because I might ruin their bond. I'm scared that Taehyung would get mad at me again, I'm scared that Taegeuk might ignore me forever. So I'd rather just watch them from afar. Without me.

At least, just a slightest bit. I could smile.

Today is Sunday, and it was supposed to be our free time as a family, but Taegeuk told me that they'll be going to the mall with Hoseok. At first, I didn't care, since I knew that Taehyung was the only one who wanted that guy to be there, but when Taegeuk told me that she was the one who convinced Hoseok to come so that Taehyung will take them out, at that moment I didn't know who am I to them, or what is my position here in this family.

I wanted to ask my daughter, if she still know me as her mother, but every time I look at her eyes, it tells a lot of sweet lullabies and happy memories that I once never saw when it's just the two of us, I wanted to cry in front of her, because it pains me knowing that even though I tried everything just to make her happy I couldn't pull her up into this level, that Taehyung is the only one who can be the reason of her smile.

But I didn't gave up, because she still calls me mommy, she still kisses me on the cheeks, she still says I love you to me everynight even though I couldn't feel it anymore. So I would cry every night, because I'm alone again, I lost Taehyung, I lost Taegeuk. I'm so weak, what now?.

I want them to see me too. But then agaw, who am I to stop their happiness.

~~

Taehyung was the one who decided to celebrate Taegeuks grand birthday party, I told him that she didn't have much friends and she's bullied, but I was surprised to see a lot of kids, maybe I was so focus on my emotions that I didn't know that Taegeuk already made friends, and yes, Taehyung is the one who brings her to school now.

I really don't get him, I don't know what he wants, at first he won't let me do anything for him, and now he's the only one who is allowed to decide on what is better for Taegeuk. I didn't want to complain since he's the standing man in here, but why do I feel like as if he's stealing Taegeuk away from me. One time our daughter asked me to go with them, but I know Taehyung too well, the new Taehyung, he told me not to come and make an excuse so Taegeuk would understand. And now about her party, he won't let me help. I have my own pride too.

But still, even though I hate him sometimes. That still didn't stop me from loving him. He still has a place here inside my heart.

I was out if thought that I didn't know the lady who was entertaining the kids was already calling for me, she said that It's time for Taegeuk to blow her birthday cake, but I didn't see any signs of her and Taehyung. I only saw them together again on the back, I noticed that they were talking to someone. It was Hoseok again who couldn't attend the party because he sai he was too busy, but actually, Hoseok told me he just reasoned that so I can have them for a day.

I had the courage to call Taegeuk first "Taegeuk, it's time to blow your cake, your friends are waiting for you" I said, and gladly she nodded and said bye to the other line as she gave tge phone to Taehyung, he said he'll come in a minute. Taegeuk already went inside, but I still stayed outside waiting for Taehyung without him knowing.

"Bye...I love you" He said, and I just wished those words were meant for me.

But it wasn't.

_____________________________________

Nan/N short update. I'm sorry, I was crying the whole time trying to write this, I'm just so emotional, Jungkooks role here breaks my heart 😭

SAVE ME DIDN'T SAVED MY HEART IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL IT HURTS