What now?

"Grandma and Grandpa will...come?"

The little girl asked nervously as she fiddled with her fingers, a long sigh escaped from Taehyungs mouth as he focused on the road, he knew Taegguk deserves to meet her grandparents, but knowing that she wasn't ready yet could be hard to ask for, he knew that she's scared, he knew that they once talked about his parents attitude, and he knew Taegguk once overheard him and his parents arguing over the telephone about not supporting this family. But he thought, maybe it's the right time for acceptance, besides he already made sure that his parents would behave.

Since the ceremony already ended, sadly Jungkook wasn't there to support his daughter, Taehyung held a family dinner inviting his parents to talk and sort things out, they stopped in front of a big mansion owned by his parents, confused on how they had manage to live together for years, despite that they don't love each other, but he remembered, they're doing this for Taehyung.

The two got out of the car as Taehyung held his daughters hand tightly, the guards let them in without any more questions as Taehyung was very well known in there, as they stood in front of the door, they rang the bell and it was immediately opened by one of the maids, the two parent were sitting on the sofa while they wait, having a small talk after a long time like they were just friends, Taehyung was more than happy to greet first, not even minding his parents friend-like relationship whatsoever as Taegguk really find it weird, she just offered a smile.

"So it is true that our grandchild is smart, I thought Taehyung is lying" those words came out from the fathers mouth as they were in front of Taehyung and Taegguk, Mrs Kim rolled her eyes at her Husband as the child frowned, feeling uncomfortable for the fact that she didn't keep it as a compliment , Taehyung deeply sighed, "Please, don't say that, you're making her feel uncomfortable" He said as he brought his daughter closer, the two really didn't mean to make the smaller feel that way, in fact they were trying.

"Okay we're sorry" the two said and sigh, acting all nice is really hard for stressful people, so they thought they should just act the natural way, "But where is this pretty guy that you said to us? you said he lost your second child, is he okay now?" they asked as Taehyung once again just sighed, "You'll meet him at home...let's go?"

~~

The sun began to set as the skies were now painted in yellow, orange and pink, it was a beautiful combination, Taegguk thought but still, no one can replace her love from the night and stars, she was so mesmerized by the view that she didn't noticed that they already reached home, they got out of the car and entered the house, Taehyung was the first one to come in making sure everything is fine before he enter his guests.

"Is everything going well?, how about Jungkook?" He asked the servants and all of them looked down, one of the heads had the courage to talk to him, although all of them were frightened, "Not quite exactly, Taehyung" The old lady said as Taehyungs eyebrows creased "What do you mean?" He asked, "We didn't know what was happening to Jungkook until we heard loud sounds coming from your shared room, it's like he's breaking all the things inside and kept on shouting" she explained whilst the male just kept his expression, still confused "Did you open the door? I told you if he badly wanted to go out just let him out" He said but the others shook their heads.

"We did, and he was different, when we opened the door he kept on shouting at us and later on he keeps on mumbling something to himself that I don't quite understand, I think something is wrong with him, and it would be the best if you assure it" with that, Taehyung nodded and went upstairs to their shared room, like as if he wasn't confused or anything but in reality his thoughts were filled of What's and why's, he was now in front of the door, getting the key so he could unlock the knob.

And they were right, the room was once again a mess, just like what happened a month ago, his heart continuously started to beat fast like as if it was about to pop out if it's rib cage, he tried to look for Jungkook, since the room was big he could be at any corner hiding, but why would he hide though?, he then heard soft voices and decided to follow where, "Everything is ruined, it's all gone, no, he'll get mad at me again, no, no."

"Jungkook?"

The youngers eyes widened once he heard that voice, he didn't replied nor looked at the older male, who was now crouching down while holding his chin, attempting to look at him, Jungkook just hugged his knees closer, eyes darting everywhere but not meeting Taehyungs, "Jungkook, what happened?" Taehyung was now rather more seriously worried, the younger really looked different, in fact, he was acting different. He didn't answer, for the fact that he didn't know what was happening, he just looked at Taehyung then looked back, hoping that the older male would just shrug everything off.

Taehyung knew he messed up, or maybe he could've caused something bad, or horrible rather, but for now it isn't the right time, "Come on, let's shower you now."

~~

Everything went on smoothly as the time passes by, the family continue to have a simple conversation during dinner except for Jungkook who kept silent, even from the start of meeting Taehyungs parents, the two Elder never failed to give him compliments as he was certainly a pretty guy, but he never spoke and kept his expressionless face, Taegguk could sense it and also remained silent, she just stared at her 'mother' like as if she knew what's up, and as far as she remembered, she had read something about it from a book.

"Yes she is pretty" She heard her grandmother spoke, and Jungkook was all ears as the conversation went about Taegguk, "Keep up the good work and always be a good girl, okay?" the eldest male said, Jungkook listened, "Your hair is really pretty, it must be soft" and Jungkook looked up, and right there he saw Taehyungs mother was about to touch his daughters hair.

"No!"

He shouted and immediately ran to carry Taegguk, all eyes were on him "Don't ever...touch her" He said and left, while carrying Taegguk up to her room, all of them looked at each other confused, as Taehyung just sighed, what could have happened now?.

~~

"But mommy, why do you want me to stay away from them?, do you hate them?"

"No I don't hate them, I'm just trying to protect you" He said as he continued to brush his daughters hair, "Would it be the best if you just stay with me right? besides, we can play all day as long as you want" with that, Taegguk giggled, "Mommy, you're acting weird, and seemed to be more, childish?" they giggled "I'm not a child."

"Can you give mommy a hug?" He asked as Taegguk just nodded and hugged Jungkook, Taehyung listened, he's been sighing the whole day and he didn't know what to do, he went down to the living room where his parents were at waiting for him, "How are they?" they asked Taehyung, "They're fine I guess...I'm sorry for what jungkook did a while ago" and the frown on Taehyungs face didn't seemed to be unnoticed, "It's fine, we understand...I hate to ask you this but, is Jungkook bothered?" His mother asked, Taehyung looked at her, "I mean, I think he suffered from a deep trauma, since a lot had happened to him, have you ever thought of consulting a doctor?" with that Taehyung shook his head, "I think you should" The father stated, "I will."

~~

That night, Taehyung slept alone in their bed, Jungkook must've spent the night with his daughter instead, then he thought, what if something is really wrong with Jungkook?, He stared at the ceiling, a lot already happened in this family "What now?"

_______________________________________________________

Nan/N haah feels good to finally have an update, lol what do you think is happening to Jungkook?...btw yey I'm already a week present in school lmao I really did had a lot of things to catch up but hey i survived hehe, I just can't believe my English teacher liked the sonnet I made omfg (It's our lesson tho and I didn't know it would be considered as our project and god I'm already done I'm so relieved) I never thought I was good at making them mwep, okay school starts tomorrow again, nOOOO MONDAYYYYYYYYY