I wish I was

"Really!?" Jin asked in a surprised tone after Jungkook told them about Taehyungs plans of moving to another house with them, Jungkook just nod to the both of them as Jimin who was still shocked because of Taehyungs sudden change of attitude couldn't speak, "Yeah, he said that" the youngest said in a low tone of his voice, "Then why do you looked so down?, aren't you happy about it?" Jay suddenly came into the picture of their conversation as Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh, "That's the thing, he changed so suddenly when Hoseok left, I'm afraid that if he comes back, he'll leave us again, I-I don't know what will happen to us if he's gone."

He said, Jungkook looked so pitiful now as they all thought, "I-I don't know if I can do this alone again, I'm not even sure yet if he remembers me now. I don't know what to do anymore...I'm scared" he continued as he let his tears roll down, Jay sat beside him and rubbed his back, "Then do what you had to do" Jimin suddenly said as he received a smack on the shoulders from Jin, "Jimin!" the oldest scolded, not expecting such things from him, Jungkook just listened to their conversation "What do you mean?" the youngest asked as Jimin advertised his attention to Jungkook, "You said you'll do everything, remember?" as the younger nodded his head, "Jimin, I said stop it, you kno-" Jin tried to argue back, but he was cut off as the other defended himself.

"Don't try to stop me now hyung, Jungkook needs our help" with that, Jin sighed in defeat as Jimin once again looked at Jungkook, "If you really want to make him stay, then do your thing-", "Jimin" the oldest tried to stop him, but guess there's no turning back when it comes to him, "shush, The only thing you could do to make Taehyung stay, is if you can show him that you're better, prove him that you're more worthy than anyone else" Jimin said in a serous tone, Jungkook laughed at his statement as if Jimin is Kidding or something, "Y-you know I can't do that, I mean, aren't we enough to make him stay?" the youngest asked as the others looked down except for Jimin, who was shooking his head to the younger, "You know you're not, because if you are then he could've chosen you from the start even though he doesn't remember a single thing."

All of them gasped after Jimin straightforwardly said that to the younger, "Jimin, that's too much" Jay scolded but Jungkook stopped him with a sigh, "No, he's right" he said as he looked at them all, slowly nodding to Jimin once their eyes met.

~~

They were now currently packing their personal things, the two parent decided to start now since Taegguk has a long free weekend for preparing her stuff. After their daughter knew about the news she couldn't help but feel a little bit down, since she grew up in here and became attached to the house, but the two of them made sure that everything is going to be alright in there, they'll give her her own music room, space and everything she wants, and since she knew that her parents made the decision, she needed to respect them since all they want for her is the best.

Taehyung is already done packing, but before he decided to go outside and help the two, he looked around the room. He rummaged through the drawers, though he didn't know what came up to his mind, but maybe he'll find something that could help him with his memories, he then looked under the bed to find boxes and dusts, he never felt so curious as he saw a box that looks different from the others, it was colored in baby pink with a ribbon on top. Out of curiosity, he opened it and saw baby clothes that are too small, must have been Taegguks old clothes that Jungkook kept for a long time.

From the bottom of them all was a notebook and a camcorder, the notebook seemed a little bit of old because of it's style, he then took the camcorder, surprised that it was still working despite of it's condition. He went through the menu and clicked the playback file, seeing different videos from different places and time, he clicked the last recorded one as he saw a baby version of Taegguk inside the video, the little girl was standing from afar as Jungkooks voice was heard from the back (who was doing the recording), "Taeggukieee~" Jungkook called out as he gestured his other arm "Come, come to mommy, so you can show daddy you can walk now" he said that made Taegguk giggle, taking a one two step at a time, but she stumbled, Taehyung grinned as he saw Taegguks reaction, The little girl stood up and continued to walk carefully, as she successfully went to her mother's embrace, "Yay!, Taeggukie did it, your dad will be so proud of you."

He smiled after the video ended, playing another one as he suddenly heard Jungkooks voice called him, "Taehyung? What are you doing?" as he shot his head up to meet the youngers gaze, he showed the camera to Jungkook as the other sat beside him "so you found it" he said as Taehyung slowly nodded before resuming the video, Taegguk was seated on her mothers lap while playing with her favorite toy, "Taeggukie can talk now right?" Jungkook asked but the little girl continued to play, he then showed a picture of Taehyung, as Taegguk immediately took it with her own little hands, "Who is he baby?" he asked as his daughter pointed her tiny fingers to the picture, "D-d-d-Daddy"

Taehyung smiled as the video ended once again, he looked at Jungkook who was hand on his shoulders as they smiled at each other , "I wish I could've witnessed her grow" the older said in a low voice, Jungkook then rubbed his back, he noticed Taehyung handing him the camera as he refused, "That thing is actually yours, you had it since a long time ago, but you gave it to me when we decided to live together...you can keep it" Jungkook said with a smile, fixing the things inside the pink box including his notebook. Taehyung kept the camera inside as they heard their daughter called, "Mommy, daddy, could you help me with something?." she shouted.

As both of them looked at each other, "I wish I was there through the times when she needed me the most"

______________________________________
Nan/N we'll be needing the camera soon :)