Just for tonight

The new house wasn't that too far enough, the car stopped in front of a big gate that automatically opened that made the other two surprised, "woah, what just happened?" Taegguk and Jungkook said in unison that made Taehyung chuckled, "I'll tell you later, but let's put our attention to our new home okay?" he said, and the three of them got out of the car, Jungkooks jaw drop once he saw their new house, well mansion actually. "T-taehyung, this is too much, since when did you--, I mean, It's impossible to find and buy a house like this so easily and soon" He asked as Taehyung sighed, "This house was constructed for a long time when I was still in the states, I already planned this from the start, this was supposed to be my surprise for Hoseok after we get married, and here we'll build our future, but then he told me about..." Then he stopped, not planning to continue his sentence, afraid for Jungkook to be offended.

"Then he told you about me and Taegguk? and then all your plans got ruined because of us" Jungkook continued as Taehyung slowly nodded with regrets, he noticed the younger lowered his head as Taehyung gently took his hands, "But I know that you two needed it the most...let's go inside?" He said as Jungkook followed him inside with a smile, as their maids greeted them one by one, they weren't that used to being fancy not like Taehyung, but they still kept a smile anyway. They roamed around the place, everything looks fascinating at every inch of the house, everything is perfect, almost.

They first visited Taegguks room, and they had to be honest that this is too much space for a 7 year old child, that even more people can share it, "See, now you can ask me everything you want, and daddy will give it to you because you're our princess" he said and poked Taegguks nose that made the little girl giggle.

~~

They were now seated on the living room as Taegguk stayed upstairs to her own room, surprised that one of their servants suddenly called out for Taehyung and Jungkook "Sirs, you have visitors waiting outside, one named Seokjin as he introduced himself, said that they're your friends, should we let them in?" the lady asked as the both of them looked at each other, Jungkook held the others hand "I think it's the right time for you to face them", the younger one said as Taehyung simply nodded his head with a sight, once they opened the door, Jin, Jimin, Jay and his son Junseo were already standing infront of the door step.

~~

Night already came as their friends already bid goodbye, Jungkook decided to take a shower first before waiting for Taehyung to go upstairs, he sat on the king sized bed he's sharing with Taehyung, surprised that someone suddenly opened the door, "Oh Taehyung" he greeted as the older just smiled at him "So, the guys already talked to you" he continued, "Yeah, but wait, you seemed really close to that Jay guy huh?" Taehyung answered with a question, "Yeah, but let's not talk about Jay for now. How are you and Jimin by the way? Did he shout on you?" Jungkook asked worriedly as Taehyung slightly shook his head, "Well, he said a lot but--, hey are you alright?" Now Taehyung is the one who is worried as he saw Jungkook shivered a little, he sat beside him and wrapped his arms around the youngers shoulders.

Jungkook looked up to Taehyung with flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes, "It's cold" he mumbled but clearly for Taehyung to hear as he back hugged the younger, bringing him closer to his chest. At first, Jungkook hesitated is he should continue his plan or not, but everything is happening so fast as he didn't have a choice anymore. Slowly, he found himself leaning backwards to Taehyungs touch, everything felt so warmer now.

No one dared to speak, the atmosphere seems so quiet enough but very comfortable for the both of them, Jungkook could feel Taehyungs loud heartbeat, just like the same rhythm as his. Taehyungs hands slowly made it's way to Jungkooks arms and clasped their hands together, his breath was felt against the youngers neck as Jungkook slowly leaned his head back to the olders shoulders to give more access. He gulped and closed his eyes once Taehyung started to leave soft kisses from his exposed collarbones up to his neck and jawline.

Hands traveling down to his inner tight that made Jungkook release a soft moan, Taehyung never expected this even from the start, but Jungkook made him feel something unexplainable that he didn't know how to stop, the thought of losing his control made him feel excited in a way. Jungkook then turned around, sitting down on Taehyungs lap while wrapping his legs around the olders hips and started to plant soft kisses around Taehyungs neck and Jawline.

They both looked at each other with deep breaths, "Just for tonight, please"

_______________________________________

Nan/N lol what is this

Do you all still remember the first book? Dunno just asking 😂😂