I won't leave

"She didn't make it"

Tears dwelt in their eyes as silence invaded the bright hallway, no one dared to speak as if they're trying to process in their minds that they just lost someone so important forever. This has to be a dream, everyone thought, they looked at the couple who was nearly standing in front of the person who had their last hope, both were sleepless from waiting for so long, they're tired and yet this is what they get, the only word that never will they wanted to hear.

"You're lying" Jungkook speaks, sternly and steadily as if trying to be tough at the same time never cared in front of everyone, but deep inside he was soft hoping that his side was right, with a deep sigh the doctor slowly shook his head, "There was an internal bleeding that happened inside her head, even when you came here a little bit earlier it would still be hard for us to save her, we're deeply sorry for your lost, we did everything we can...now excuse me, we'll just call you when her body is cleaned" he explained and left the scenario with a heavy weight on his shoulders.

The family cried, but Jungkook was the loudest, it was a heavy feeling, a never ending one he was carrying the whole time, and as much as Taehyung wanted to give up, he tried to be tough and comforted his mourning husband, because right at this moment Taehyung is, and supposedly Jungkooks strength.

~~

Thin white fabric covered her pretty face, Jungkook ran inside the room, the surroundings seems dull and face tired from crying, he slowly approached the covered lifeless body with shaky hands, hard enough for him to remove the sheet down to the level of her neck, super pale and cold skin touched his hands, she's still the same Taegguk that Jungkook loves, innocent and angelic even when sleeping, she's still the prettiest in Jungkooks eyes, the little girl who brings life to him even when he's down or not, but now she's not breathing anymore, and it's suffocating Jungkook to death.

"T-taegguk, baby-" he stopped as he reached for Taegguks cold hands, holding it delicately as much as possible, scared that the figure in front of him might shatter as she has always been so fragile for Jungkook, beautiful yet risky. A tear stained the white sheet, his eyes were now glossy not being able to see clearly, he choked a sob, right before he was able to speak "Baby, mommy is here now," he said with shaky voice, brushing lightly on her soft hair using his fingers "I'm sorry" he apologized, hoping that Taegguk would still hear him even from another world just for that forgiveness, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you, but I promised you that I won't leave you right?, don't be scared, mommy is here" he sobbed and the last thing that he remembered was wearing black at the funeral.

~~

"Mommy, wake up" a familiar voice spoke as he shot his eyes open, not realizing the hot liquid streaming down his face, he looked at his side only to see Taegguk standing beside the bed, dressed in all white not believing on what he's seeing, he sat up, hugging Taegguks favorite dress closer to his chest, "Taegguk?" he asked as the little girl just stared at him, and a little while he noticed that she was already crying, "Baby, what's the matter?" he worriedly asked, "Mommy, my head hurts" she cried and Jungkook was frightened once he noticed a blood dripped on the side of her head, and as he was about to touch her, she ran away.

And as worried as he was, he stood up, struggling to get away from the thick blankets that covered his body, these past few weeks he got sick, gladly Taehyung was there to take good care of him, "Taegguk?" he half shouted and saw her running towards her room, he followed right after he heard her scream, "Mommy it hurts! I'm scared!" alarmed, he ran to the room, only to find no one but the deep silence of the cold breeze.

~~

Taehyungs arms searched for the warmth of his husband, but in no luck he found nothing, confused, he opened his eyes wondering where the younger could be at this very moment, so he stood up looking around the room until he got out, "Jungkook?" he called but no one answered, he was about to go downstairs but he noticed Taegguks door room was slightly ajar.

Curiosity hit him as he decided that he should check it out for a little, that maybe Jungkook was just there to stay for a night , and as he got nearer, he heard those familiar faint sobs again, "Jungkook!" he panicked once he saw Jungkooks state, all curled up on Taegguks bed, crying nonstop still hugging the dress he had after that day, he picked the younger up for him to relax on his chest, Jungkook was shaking and extremely burning hot right now, his fever wouldn't go away sooner as it seems, "What happened?" he asked while examining the youngers features.

"I-i saw Taegguk when I w-woke up, she was crying and said her head was hurting, I got worried then I noticed that she was bleeding so I tried to touch her head, b-but she ran away-" he sobbed "I didn't know what to do, I heard her screaming, she- she said she was scared so I came to follow her, b-but she's not here anymore, I couldn't find her, Taehyung, she needs me, what if she's cold? What if she's not really okay?, I need her here", and at that moment, Taehyung also didn't know what to do.

~~

"Please doc, I badly need your help right now, there has to be something that you can do, like what you did those past few months" he frustratedly sighed, brushing his hair at the back of his head, lately Jungkooks been acting differently again, but much worse, he hasn't been eating anything, or go outside the house, sure he saw this coming, but he too hasn't moved on from what happened weeks ago. The expert also sighed, "I don't know Taehyung, I have to say that his condition is much more worst than the last time, but it's not me who can help him for now, or anyone, it's you, you're all that he has."

~~

He deeply sighed before he twists the knob open, the room was silent and so was Jungkook, he was lying down the mattress, still hasn't moved a single muscle since daylight, he sat on the side, kissing the youngers temple before calling his name to get his attention, but in no luck he didn't get a respond. "Do you want something to eat?" he asks, hands caressing the others shoulders for warmth, "I'm not hungry tae" he finally spoke, voice barely visible to hear, the older sighed "But you haven't eaten anything yet, I'm worried, and probably Taegguk and Taekwon too."

With that, Jungkook turned his head to face him, "Do you think they'll like it if I just pretend that nothing happened?" he asked and Taehyung was taken off guard, "Do you think I'm a bad person?" he added and the older slightly shook his head, "You're not a bad person, why are you saying that?", and Jungkook started tearing up once again, "Then why is everyone leaving me?, why are the once that I love is being taken away from me?, I did everything yet it wasn't enough, I can forget my parents from leaving me, I could move on from what happened to our baby boy, but Taegguk, she was my responsibility, I could've done more for her or make things up for her, she was so young and thin, she could've eaten more to gain weight, she could've grown up into a beautiful lady, never experienced being in love, got into a prom with the guy she likes, or marrying a man who'll promise her a never ending love, we could've given her a better future, but I became irresponsible, this is all my fault."

"I don't know what to do anymore, if I should get mad or accept the fact that I deserve to be scared" he said as he take a hold of Taehyungs shirt, "I'm scared, what if I'll lose you again?, what if I'll have no one anymore?, you're all that I have now, please don't leave me" he begged and hugged Taehyung closer, the older did too and kissed his forehead, he was so mesmerized by his husbands deep love, he doesn't deserve the hurt he was getting, so he promised the same word he knew he'll never break for the sake of Jungkook and their wedding, hoping that the other will do too, "I won't leave you"

______________________________________

Nan/N I'll just probably start my new books once this one ends, which I don't really plan on ending yet coz---

BTW Jungkook is a real hawty, I'll probably try top!kook next time coz he's so girly here. Don't hate, I already settled with mpreg, might as well try top!kook on my next book.

This is so rushed I'm so sorry 😭