I need you

Let's just skip to Taehyung and Hoseoks part lmao
______________________________________

Night came by as darkness surrounded the sky, stars started to appear one by one as it all started to twinkle, tonight sure is a beautiful night, but the burden inside his heart tells another story. Once he reached his place, the large gate widened open to allow him to enter, he got out of the car, the cool breeze touched his reddened cheeks from the slap he received from Hoseok a while ago felt sore, he hissed in pain, getting his his suit case before he entered the house.

From the living room he saw Taegguk sitting on the floor, face looked bored and expressionless, once his little daughter noticed him she got up and lazily greeted her father, "Is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly as the child lowered her head, she didn't answered, she couldn't, "Where's your mommy?" he asked once again, but she didn't budge, instead she shook her head and immediately ran up to her room, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung alone.

He sighed, and started to wonder what happened to the two, but he was soon interrupted by a fake cough of the maid as he whipped his head to the side, "Sir- I mean, Jungkook, he hasn't been eating anything nor got out of the room, Taeggukie tried to reach for him but he kept it locked" she said in a low voice, "Did you use the keys?" he asked but she slowly shook her head and kept her proper posture, "It was missing sir, he must have kept it before he locked himself inside, Taegguk was so worried" with that he nodded his head as the girl bowed at him before proceeding on doing her work.

He then decided to go upstairs, he knocked on the door and placed his hand on the handle, slowly twisting the knob surprised that it was unlocked for the whole time now. The room was dark and suffocating, he closed the door behind him and opened the lights, the room was a mess, books from the shelves were scattered around the floor, bed-sheets were crumpled down, clothes were tossed and the lampshade was broken, leaving thin shards on the floor.

He continued to look around, seeing no signs of the younger at every corner of the room, he was about to look for Jungkook inside their private bathroom, but before he could even turn around, he felt a pair of arms hugged his waist from behind as Jungkook rested his head on Taehyungs back, smelling the undying scent of the older. "Taehyung" he purred, hands moving up to remove the olders vest as Taehyung could hear the weakness of his voice, he turned around to see the youngers pale and down condition, "They said you weren't eating anything and locked yourself inside this room, what happened to you?" he asked, but instead he looked up and smiled sweetly, "you don't have to worry about anything, I'm perfectly fine"

Jungkook answered and wrapped his arms round the olders neck, but Taehyung didn't bought the lie, he sounded so hurt, it's impossible to believe as he noticed the youngers eyes, red and sore. He noticed Jungkook faked a smile once again as he started to lean soft kisses on Taehyungs lips, parting his own when the other started to kiss back, it soon turned heated and decided to proceed the session on the bed, Taehyungs mind was blank that time, but only one thought came running inside his head, he missed Jungkooks velvety kisses, because as of now, the kiss felt bitter, no, it tastes bitter.

Jungkook was halfway through removing the olders shirt as Taehyung decided to part the kiss, his eyebrows creased once he realized that familiar scented lingered around the room, only to be thought that it came from Jungkook, "Have you been drinking?!" he angrily asked as the younger just innocently giggled, Taehyung scoffed and unhovered Jungkook, but the other didn't seemed to realize his temper as he still tried to approach Taehyung, "Stop" but he didn't, that's when he burst out in anger "I said stop!" he said, but before he could even realize everything, he felt a hand slapped him on his cheek. (that's right u fuccer)

Jungkook laughed, his eyes started to become watery but he just laughed it off, the liquid started to stream down to his face but still kept his usual smile, "Stop?, you want me to stop, oh how I wished I did that when I still had the chance!, when I'm still having Taegguk, right?" he said, but Taehyung just stayed there, still on a total shock because of what the younger did "What the-- what are you saying?!" Taehyung asked as he shouted back, not sure of what the younger was saying. Jungkook chuckled, but no joy inside of it could be found, "Oh I know you didn't liked the idea of supporting her from the start, you think that I didn't noticed?, you know what I just wished I didn't cried in front of you that time, so you wouldn't change your mind, because probably we wouldn't be here in this kind of situation, and probably I'll live happily ever after with MY daughter right now while YOU...you deserve to be alone!! Or not, oh yeah, you still have Hoseok, you think I didn't saw you two this morning?, and I swear I just wished I could bring back time and never loved you so it wouldn't hurt so much! cause Taehyung this is all just a big mistake!!" his lips shivered after he burst out.

Anger aroused Taehyung as he couldn't take control of himself anymore, he brought his hand up as it swayed down touching Jungkooks cheeks, the impact was too strong, "I said shut up!! What is wrong with you!?" he shouted, but then he realized that he was being too harsh as Jungkook sat down to the floor and began to cry, the younger tried to stop his tears, looking up to Taehyung before nodding his head before breaking down once again.

"Right, what is wrong with me?...what is wrong with me that you hate me so much, what is wrong with me that you couldn't stand seeing me everyday, do I disgust you enough?, what is wrong with me that you have to choose between of us?, what is wrong with me that you can't love me anymore...

Please tell me what is wrong with me, so that at least I know what to do to make you happy, so at least I know what's the best for you, that at least for once I could do what's right for you. Taehyung, it hurts so much, I'm so tired of living like this. I tried so hard just to make you stay, I gave you everything, and I'm still willing to give you more, but you're still treating me like a trash. I know I'm not perfect, but that doesn't mean I'm not worthy of your respect, I'm still a person too, and I understand that your situation is harder, because you got into an accident, without knowing you got your own surgery, got amnesia, saved by another man and woke up without me infront of your sight, I was never there, but for once you never left my thoughts, all those countless nights of waiting for you infront of our doorstep, I never grew tired of waiting for you, that even though our friends would tell me to give up, that maybe you're already dead and whatsoever, I still hoped that you'll come back...

Because I know we promised each other, that no matter what happens we'll go through this together, you promised that you won't leave me, that we'll fight together, and that promise is the reason why I still keep on going on, because I trust you. But why do I feel like as if I'm the only one here who's trying to win you back, why are you so unfair?, Taehyung, you're not the only one here who's affected, because honestly I was the only one who is breaking in here. I'm so tired of this, but even though I already wanted to give up my heart still shouts for you, because I promised that I'll be strong for you"

He just looked at the younger, not noticing that he was also crying the whole time now I'm such a bad person, Jungkook was now on his hands and knees, slowly crawling to Taehyung as he hugged the olders legs, "Please don't leave me, I promise I'll do everything you want, just please don't go away, I don't know what will happen if I'll lose you again, j-just stay here...Taehyung I'm s-scared, I can't do this alone again, we need you, I-I need you"

______________________________________

(chapter title is the same to one of the chapters of hug me, but mwep)

*starts playing Hold me Tight*

Can you trust me, can you trust me~

Yikes :(