You're mine

Okay I updated coz I love you all, but It's just a short update sorry my brain still drained

~~

Taehyung once again woke up from a nightmare that solemn midnight, eyes were covered with shock and fear, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as his breathing became rapidly fast, it was the same and worst dream that kept haunting him and he feared the most, the thought of Jungkook leaving him felt frightening, he didn't want to happen it again, he sighed and laid back down, for now all he could do is hug the life out of Jungkook, once his hands reached the other side of the bed, he found nothing but an empty space of the bed.

Thunders and crashing sounds roared inside his system, Jungkook was no longer found on his sight as his heart started to beat faster once again, he hurriedly ran downstairs, loud stomps of his feet that made the others woke up from their sleep. "what happened?" they asked as he brushed his hair in a frustrated way, startling the others because of his manners, "He's gone, I have to find him, make sure to look after Taegguk, I'll be back" and then he left, dashing outside of the house leaving all of them dumbfounded.

He possibly wasn't aware of anything like this, it's like Jungkook has a strong effect on him when the time he opened the doors and came back to their own world, everything felt like hauntings and wild, flowers and rivers at the same time, like there's no end of running but still tomorrow is another day. He walked and walked as thick clouds illuminated the skies, covering the stars that's so comforting as cars passed by, the sounds of loud engines and horns made him deaf but he fought it with his loud voice calling the same name all over and over.

"Jungkook!" he shouted, half running once he saw a figure from afar, wearing oversized pyjamas that he let him borrow in case of cold nights like this, who was about to cross the road with speed cars driving, his string of life would have been cut without the help of the older, he pulled Jungkook away before his barefoot could escape the sidewalks, "Jungkook!, what were you thinking?!" he madly asked, shaking the youngers shoulders to bring him back to his old self, but Jungkook didn't replied as he just stared at Taehyungs eyes.

"You almost got yourself killed" this time, he tried to calm down and pulled the other in a tight hug, afraid to let go as if he'll shatter away, "Come on, let's take you home" he said and crouched down so the younger could ride on his back instead of walking, the walk through home was silent, no one attempted to speak, Jungkook just leaned his head on Taehyungs back and fell asleep, enjoying the peace and quiet wind brushing trough his cheeks and fringes as his breath was felt, on the other side, Taehyung never thought the same, he was so worried, he didn't know how he'll be able to fix any of this like as if he was stuck.

Once they reached home the gates were open and the guards were waiting for their arrival, thankfully nothing bad happened to the both of them, once Taehyungs feet stepped inside the marbled floor, they were greeted by their servants that made Jungkook flinched and woke up from his short nap, Taehyungs back was warm he had to admit, it's been a long time since they last shared warmth feeling together, and both of them would be lying if they said didn't missed it.

All of them gave the two their apologies for being too loud, Taehyung let them pass for now and brought the younger up to their shared bedroom, he sat Jungkook on the edge of the bed and went to the bathroom to call Jin, he thought he could really get used help from a friend and as Jungkooks personal doctor, but another ring passed no one answered. As far as he remembered, Jin's family including him went overseas to do something important, that's why it's impossible for him to be reached.

It's like he's going insane, he didn't know what to do anymore, but one thing for sure is, he didn't want this to happen again, it's either Jungkook got locked down and wait for his cousin doctor or die, and he didn't have a choice but to choose the first option, he won't let time steal Jungkook away from him again.

~~

Morning came and it was already Taegguks recognition day, the little girl readied herself on her own, expecting that her mommy wouldn't be able to help her nor go with them, she understands though, Jungkook went through a lot and he needed more time for himself, once she's done, she immediately ran downstairs and waited for his father to the living room, as Taehyung was still upstairs, already ready to go but he thought of talking to Jungkook first.

He's been thinking about it whether he'll really continue this or not, he crouched down in front of Jungkook, taking a hold of the youngers soft hands before giving them a tight squeeze, "Are you really not going to talk to me?" He asked, but he received nothing but silence, "Taegguk also needs you to be there, please at least let's do this for her" silence, he sighed in defeat and looked down, "If this is the last thing that I could do just to never lose a precious man like you again, then I don't have a choice, You're mine" he gave Jungkooks hands a kiss before he left, and Jungkook was sure, he heard that horrifying click sound after the door closed as it echoed inside his head.

___________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N This draft is calling for me, and my fingers are itchy to hit the keyboard, okay ew that sounds so wrong lmao, but thank you all for the nice comments and messages, I suddenly had the urge to finish this coz I feel motivated once again but still I won't change my mind of taking a break, srsly my head still hurts. baBYE.

Taekooks gay is showing omf but they always gay anyway so (im joking sorry)...