You knew?

WARNING: this chapter may be too serious, if you think you're not comfortable reading this, then you're free to leave.
______________________________________

Taehyung remained seated in front of his desk, hands fiddling on his phone while randomly checking the pictures of he and Jungkook including Taegguk had when they were still doing fine, he sure does missed those moments, if only he could bring back time. He sighed and placed his phone on his desk, he heard Minjae fake cough as it successfully caught the olders attention, "I told you, you can go home now, I don't need anyone", he lazily said and walked out of his office that was inside of the house, the younger following after.

He went to the living room and sat on the couch, he remembered, they usually sit here while having a movie marathon, even a serious grown up man like him couldn't help but feel emotional as he eyes started to shed tears, "It's okay, let it out" the younger tried to make it sound not too serious, for at least he could make the older smile for a bit, but it was no use, things just gotten more harder and harder than they thought.

"Kim Taehyung!!" They heard a man shout and opened the front door in a disrespectful way, the guards tried to stop Jay but he was just too aggressive to pass all of them, he grabbed Taehyungs shirt, "You! We gave you a second chance and now look what you did to Jungkook!!" he madly said that went Taehyung wide eyed, "We trusted you! because that's what he wanted to happen and now look what you did!, we just found out that he moved with his daughter and is struggling with random financial fees that he had to work over hour! Jungkook had experienced enough heart breaks and depression! why won't you give him a break!."

Jay stated but Taehyung stood agaisnt him, "Listen here man, there are reasons why I'm doing this, I know that it was all my fault, and I did what you wanted, I gave him a break because I know I don't deserve him, I was just protecting him, do you understand that?" he said, teeth gritting because of annoyance, the other scoffed, "forgiveness sake Taehyung! he loves you! and he was willing to do everything just to get you back! and protecting?!, protecting a person in a way of hurting them? are you serious? what good does that do then?!."

~~

Hoseok parked his car in front of the large gate of Taehyungs house, he knocked as the guards immediately let him in as he was well known as one of Taehyungs friends, he knocked on the door, surprised to hear loud noises inside as he barged in, there he saw Tawhyung fighting with another man as Minjae tried to stop the two, "Hey! go easy on him please!, he just got into an accident!" the secretary shouted as Hoseok decided to help, "Hey, let's sort things out, calm down."

~~

They were all seated on the dining area, Minjae and Hoseok treated the two harmed males as they tried to tal to them, "Why are you here? I thought you didn't want to see me anymore" Taehyung hissed as Hoseok treated his wound, "I heard the news about the accident, I visited the hospital you were in but they said you were already discharged for a week or so...I also heard from the nurse that you got your memories back?, where is Jungkook then?" he asked as Taehyung looked down, "He left me" the older then gasped, "What? why?, I mean things should be better between the two of you, now that you remember everything."

"What can I do?, he already gave up on me" he explained, face showed nothing but sadness, "But Taehyung, I told you already right?, you don't have to remember everything to make up your decisions, you already had it all there Taehyung, why did you let it all go easily?" Hoseok asked, words full of sincerity, Taehyung cried, "Because I became a coward, I knew my true feelings for him since the day he let me love him, but I was scared, that what if I let this feelings take over me I'll do wrong again, and then I found out about your pregnancy, how will I able to explain everything to him?, I just didn't want to hurt him again."

Taehyung said, eyes glistening with tears as he sobbed, Hoseok sighed, "We'll be fine, Jungkook doesn't have to know about this just yet, but maybe on the right time, it's my month day, and I'll move far away and I'll make sure not to bother you...but please, someday I'll be needing your help" Hoseok said and held Taehyungs hands, the other nodded, a slight smile plastering on his face. "What?!, What happened to Jungkook?!" Jays voice caught their attention, Taehyungs heart started beating too fast, "Okay, I'll be there" and then he hanged up and grabbed Taehyungs shirt once again, "You're coming with me."

~~

The two immediately went their way to the hospital, their friends told them that they rushed Jungkook there as soon as possible, they were now currently running through the hallway, they saw Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon sitting on the chairs as Jin, who was wearing his coat got out of the room with his clipboard on his hands, they ran to them.

"How's Jungkook?" Jimin asked, as Jin looked up meeting Taehyungs gaze, suddenly his blood rushing at the sight of the younger, the doctor attempted to hit Taehyung with his clipboard, but their friends stopped him, "Hey, Jin, calm down" but the older didn't listened, "If they weren't here I would've killed you!" Jin threatened, eyes were all on him as they tried to calm him down.

"Please Jin, just tell us what happened to Jungkook" Yoongi said as the oldest sighed, "Jungkook was already 3 months pregnant...but he lost the child" all of them gasped, "Usually, miscarriages happens on 20th weeks of pregnancy, but in Jungkooks condition, his pregnancy is unstable, and the childs heartbeat was weak. Apparently, there were still possibilities to prevent this from happening but, according to my test, he drank alcohol when he's already delivering the baby, there are also symptoms that caused his miscarriage, like depression, stress, weight-loss and trauma, so there's nothing we could do anymore, I'm sorry."

Jin sighed and he wiped his tears away as he remembered what Jungkooks reaction when he found out about his lost.

"J-Jin hyung?" Jungkook woke up at the sight of his cousin, his hands making his way to his tummy but he felt nothing, "Hyung, what happened?" he asked worriedly, eyes showing fear, Jin held his hands, "I'm sorry" was the only thing he said as the youngers tears started to fall, "N-no, you're lying, hyung stop Joking, this isn't the right time" he said, "Jungkook, it's done, you lost the child" he explained but the younger kept shaking his head, "N-no, no no no, you're lying!!" and that's when he's gone nuts, two nurse tried to stop him as they injected something to make him sleep, "I'm sorry".

Taehyung was blank at the moment as he sat on the chair and brought his hand up to his head, if only he knew about this. Jimin balled his fist and gave Taehyung a glare, as if he wanted to punch the younger but Yoongi was there to calm him down, "We're just going to get Taegguk, fix this" and then the two Min's left. He stood up and looked at Jin, "C-can I see him now?" he asked, as Jin just nodded and gave him his time.

Taehyung went inside the room, eyes on the only person who was lying down on the hospital bed while peacefully sleeping, he caressed Jungkooks face and tried to wipe the stained tears off of his cheeks, he leaned in and kissed the youngers forehead, apologizing all over and over again for all of his mistakes, minutes passed, the door was swayed open, Taegguk running to her parents, "Daddy! What happened to mommys baby?"

"You knew?"

______________________________________

Nan/N I want to asdgjjj all the people who infected me this virus, chicken pox is no joke