Without you

Day 7.

Time flies so fast in a week, seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days and everynight of being alone felt like an eternity, everything changed so fast since the day he was left alone, and he would be lying if he said he's already used to this. He sat on his chair and stared outside his large window. And in those days a lot of things happened.

~~

Day 1.

There they are, standing on the front door of the mansion, back facing the older as none of them decided to look back. Taehyung watched their figure vanished through the lights little by little, until the door was shut by one of his maids, he sat on the couch and cried silently, as for now he didn't know what to do anymore, Jungkook already gave up on him.

~~

Day 2.

He sighed and laid himself on the king sized bed he and Jungkook used to share, his hands searched for the familiar warmth but it was gone, the feeling felt foreign as he wasn't used for the house to be so quiet, he missed his daughter, he missed her smile, he missed taking care of her. He missed having the feeling of a complete family in the house, but he ruined it all because of his selfishness.

~~

Day 3.

"Do you want to have coffee with me?, I mean it's okay if you have plans, I could just--" he stuttered eyes on the floor as he nervously asked the younger, he didn't had the chance to continue his sentence as he was cut off, "I think coffee is fine", Jungkook said that made the both of them smiled. They made their way to the coffee shop as they both ordered a drink, once they were seated and got their orders, they talked about a lot of things like what normal friends do. Taehyung chuckled as he took a sip of his drink, he placed it down neatly on the table as he found Jungkook giggling at him, he heard a camera flashed. "Hey, why are you laughing?" the older asked, unsure of what is happening, Jungkook sighed "You got a little something there" he said and wiped the cream off on Taehyungs upper lip.

They didn't noticed the closeness of their faces until both of their eyes met, thoughts were running inside their heads, as both of them leaned in, closer and closer, soon it was interrupted by a loud bang of the table near their place.

And Taehyung just found himself waking up from his dream.

~~

Day 4.

Taehyung just found himself staring at one place, he started to think about the dream he had last night, some said it was just normal to have dreams with someone you've been longing for, but the feeling is different, like it's something connected from his past. This is not the first time that happened to him though, but if it's about remembering his past, he'll go for it.

He opened his phone and decided to call for his secretary, he decided to ask for a break first since his situation is bothersome that he couldn't put his work in it at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine"

~~

Day 5.

He didn't mean it, he didn't mean going out to a club and go home drunk, all his servants inside the house started get worried about the man's condition, as soon as he opened the door he was expecting for a young male to scold him him for drinking, he was expecting for someone to help him got up to his room, he was expecting for Jungkook to be the one to take care of him.

He never knew that this could hurt so much, if only he wasn't such a stupid and dumb guy to realize his love for Jungkook, and now that he realized everything, it pains him even more.