I'm trying

His eyes were fluttered shut but he was awake, after what happened hours ago he decided to stay and pretended to be asleep for hours, waiting for the older to be completely knocked down to his dreamland, but guess he was too tired to move that time that he decided to sleep just for awhile. He released a longer sigh before he rosed up from the olders bed, an unlikely feeling from his bottom stung that made it hard for him to walk properly.

Slowly, he picked up his tossed clothes from the floor one by one before putting on his shorts back, probably too tired to put his t-shirt on, he gave Taehyung one last glance, he even managed to go back and pull the covers up to the olders chest so he won't get cold. He left the room, got his towel and fresh new clothes before proceeding to the bathroom.

The water from the tub felt warmer as expected, his body felt hot because of the feeling Taehyung gave him, but it soon faded once hurt and anger arouse him, his expression turned cold, but tears kept running down from his eyes, he hugged his knees closer to his bare chest once the scratch Taehyung left him started to stung, hoping it will heal soon so it won't bleed, there were also multiple bruise colored his body parts, hickeys on his neck and some even sawn from his chest, thinking possible ways on how he'll be able to hide these from everyone.

He looked like shit, he thought, and even though it's hard to admit, Taehyung treated him like a garbage, trash, and other dirty thoughts his mind could ever suggest, but what discuss him is to hear Hoseoks name between Taehyungs moan, they didn't made love, because for once he never felt being loved.

He didn't know what was he thinking when he reached out for his phone and immediately scrolled down through his contacts, he just needed someone to listen to him, but who?, he can't bother his friends, especially his problem is too serious, so he almost loosed hope until Jays name caught his attention, and immediately ranged the said guy.

Jungkook waited after three rings, and luckily Jay picked it up "Hello? Jungkook, it's almost 3 in the morning, is there something wrong?" the said guy asked, and Jungkook gulped before he spoke "I-I'm s-sor-ry if-f I bo-othered your s-sleep...I can just hang u-" Jungkook said but he was cut off before he could even finish his sentence "No no, it's alright, are you okay? What happened? Tell me what's wrong" Jay said on the other line, and Jungkook didn't regret calling him from the start, how sincere and soothing his voice calmed the younger down a little.

"T-Taehyung" he sobbed, and Jays heart dropped as he heard the younger cry, Jungkook had already talked to him about how Taehyung is treating them, since the two is working together Jay couldn't bare watching Jungkook acting so different, not like before, Jungkook is very active and joyful when it comes to work, he missed the youngers reaction whenever they get new clients, he missed Jungkooks strong personality, but all of them changed once Taehyung came back.

"I don't know what to do anymore" and then he cried and let the older listen to his sorrows, "Then show him that you're strong, never cry in front of him, never show him that you're hurting. I'm sorry but this is the only thing that we could do for now, maybe he's just frustrated because you're pushing him too much, let him be, and always know that you've done more enough. How about you give yourself a break? I'll do your work for as long as you want, I'm sure the guys here would give extra help, so don't worry now okay?."

"O-Okay"

~~

Taehyung woke up with a usual pain hitting his head, he squinted his eyes, must be because of hangovers and shit, of course he hated these kind of stuff, but he's already used to it, getting headaches every time is something that is not so new to Taehyung. And not just because of the hangovers though, but usually he'd been experiencing these headaches since the day Hoseok had told him about his past, and the worst part is that it always triggers him whenever Jungkook is around, Taehyung simply hated the fact that Jungkook is slowly ruining his life.

But it's not like Jungkook is a bad person for him, to be honest, he's very caring and sweet, Taehyung had noticed that since the first time he came in here and that is one of the reasons why he's upset, he didn't want to get attached to him, he didn't want to betray Hoseok, because he's the only person that he should care about, that he should love. It has to be only him.

So he did all the best he could do just to push him away, and kept in his mind that because of that guy, his plans for him and Hoseok were ruined and right now the older is pushing him away for a reason. But the moment when he heard Jungkook spoke to him the other night, he started to become confused, that time he pretended to be asleep and just listen to the younger, he remembered every word, every line, and he couldn't help but feel guilty that it lead him having second thoughts on his own. It's just that his heart felt like crashing whenever he hears the other cry, and to be honest, he didn't know why.

He was out of thought when he finally realized his condition, completely naked under his sheets made him confused, he started to think what had happened last night, but he couldn't remember a thing, his head started to hurt from thinking too much as he closed his eyes. Right now, all he could see is pitch black and managed to open his eyes and closed it after once again, but he never saw black, instead, he was inside a scenario. His visions were blurred and from a sight he could see Jungkook sitting in front of him with his head hanged low, he heard the younger sob and he started to get worried.

"Jungkook, why?" He questioned as he held the youngers pale hands, but Jungkook only gave him a sad look, "Why did you let me?, why didn't you stopped me? I could've hurt her, why?" He wanted to know why he let him hurt him, he's clueless, he doesn't remember anything, but he's a monster.

He didn't exactly know what was happening inside his head or what is happening to him, but the feeling felt different, the feeling felt familiar, like this had happened before. He then opened his eyes once he heard the door opened, the younger stopped his tracks before he could even enter the room as they made an eye contact, Jungkook showing no emotions as he let himself inside the room.

Taehyungs eyes followed the younger, as Jungkook felt uncomfortable being watched, he tried to move faster and opened the olders cabinet and got one of those Taehyungs fancy work suits, he placed it down neatly on the bed where the older is currently sitting while still watching him, he hurried himself to the bathroom to get Taehyungs towel.

"your secretary called me since you're not answering, he said you have an important meeting and they need you to be there before eleven" Jungkook sternly said as he tried not to make an eye contact, Taehyung noticed the change of his tone, he just stared at Jungkook while getting the towel with some pain killers on the youngers hand, before Jungkook could leave, as he went straight to the bathroom.

Minues passed, Taehyung is almost done preparing himself but he still struggled doing the tie part, Jungkook exactly came inside as a sight of Taehyung struggling, Jungkook didn't hesitate to do it for him, but before Taehyung could even shove his hands away, Jungkook already grabbed the tie. "I said-" he didn't even had the chance to finish his sentence as Jungkook already cut him off, "I know, you don't need me, that you never really needed me from the start, because I'm useless. Yeah, I know that" he said while fixing Taehyungs tie.

Once he's done he was about to turn around and leave, but Taehyung turned his shoulders around so the younger could face him, Jungkook felt his bruise getting hurt because of the touch but he didn't show any emotions, "Just, what happened last night?" and Jungkook felt his heart broke once again, but then again, he wanted to show that he's strong in front of him, "It's not even important if I tell you anyway, now excuse me, I'm taking Taegguk to school today, just...just go to work."

Then Jungkook left Taehyung inside the room and went straight to the kitchen, his tears started to flow, he couldn't do it, he can't even prove himself that he's strong, how is he suppose to act strong in front of him without hurting? it only pains him even more. His phone suddenly rang as he immediately answered it, "How is it going?", "A-ah Hey" he managed to say, but his throat betrayed him, "Are you alright? wait, are you crying again?, what about what I've said earlier?, How are you doing it?"

And then he shook his head as he bit his lip to prevent himself from sobbing "I- I'm trying"

____________________________________________________________________

Nan/N sorry for the long wait, I was in a deep thought of deleting everything or delete this account and leave kpop that I completely forgot about updating this aish! Idk my life is so stressful I Just want to laugh it off haha

BTW, I changed the spelling of Taegguks name, it's now with double G (: