Please stop

"Why do you keep on letting him do this to you?" Jin hyung asked me worriedly as he put the bandage around my wrist, but instead of giving him an answer, I just shrugged it off and let him treat my bruise. "You know what I should really talk to that bastard, I mean look at you, he's starting to hurt you physically, Taehyung sho-" "Jimin stop it, it's okay...I'll be fine" I assured, and all he ever could do was curse under his breath.

"I really don't know what's wrong with that guy, first, he promised you that he won't leave, and now that everything is already there, he's now trying to push you away!, seriously what does he want?" Jin hyung ranted, "I don't know" I answered honestly, looking at my bandaged wrist making sure that it's already fine. The reason why I had this is because last night, Taehyung went home drunk again, he gripped my wrist too tightly and threw me aside, I wasn't surprised though, this wasn't the first time anyway.

"Ugh! Right now it's hard to believe that we used to be bestfriends because you know what, I am beyond mad" and I couldn't help but to laugh at Jimins red face as Yoongi hyung tried to calm him down. We were now currently inside my shop, the hyungs decided to take me visit since I wasn't that busy, and my new schedule for the event that I should manage is still next week, so here they are waiting for the kids to return from school.

"Mommy" Taegeuk ran and hugged me tightly, I noticed that she was crying all along as she hid her face on my tummy, Jay entered with his son Junseo and followed by Jimin and yoongi hyungs son. His name is Minjoon, same age as Taegeuk, he was adopted by Yoongi hyung when he was still a baby as a surprise for Jimin hyung after he got discharged at the hospital, the doctor said they weren't able to have a child by their own, that's why they treated Minjoon like their real son.

"Namnam what happened?" Jin hyung asked his daughter Jinhee, as jinhee just pointed at Minjoons grumpy face (by the way, her nickname is namnam because she's chubby and cute and always eats all the time), "He shouted at Taegeuk unnie" she explained, though it wasn't even new, ever since Jimin and Yoongi hyungs son never liked Taegeuk, although the hyungs would always discipline the young boy, he never stopped the bully thing towards Taegeuk. As Jimin hyung was about to scold Minjoon, I already stopped him before it could get any worse, I just made sure that Taegeuk is okay before we all leave and go home.

~~

Night came and I was still waiting for Taehyung, I decided to stay at the living room first while holding the cup of tea I made just a while ago. The only lights that was still on is the lampshade beside me, since Minjae his secretary texted me that he'll bring Taehyung home soon. So I waited, until I heard the doorbell rang and immediately opened the door.

I was surprised at the moment to see Hoseok hyung was there, helping Minjae carry Taehyung. "I'll take it from here" I said and slung Taehyungs arms around my neck, "He called me, he must've found out that, I was leaving" Hoseok hyung explained and I just nod my head before thanking the both of them, and then they left.

Taehyung is too heavy for me to handle, he wouldn't move his feet so I had to pull him up, "Hey Taehyung, don't make things more difficult for me, please" I managed to say as I tried to help him walk on the stairs, he faced me "huh?" as he breathed out with a dying smell of alcohol that made my nose twitch, finally we reached the bedroom and layed him flat on the bed. I was about to change his clothes but I didn't know how to start, my wrist still hurt and I don't want it to get harmed again.

But I still tried to do my best anyway, I took off his shirt and placed it down gently on the side table, making sure not to make any sound so I won't bother his sleep, but before the wet towel could touch his body, I already felt him grabbed my wrists, gladly it wasn't the bandaged one. He just stared at me as I tensed up, I was planning on running away before I could receive a slap from him, but before I could do anything, his words stopped me.

"Hoseok?" He said, and even though my heart started to hurt, it didn't stopped me from trying to do my plan, but i couldn't possibly move since he was still holding my other arm. And then I looked back, his eyes started to form tears and that's when I stared back at him.

Once I felt him let go my wrist, I immediately shut my eyes to ready myself for the impact, but I didn't feel anything, instead. I felt him hugging me this whole time, my heart was beating too fast and I didn't know what to do, the feeling of running away was still inside my head, but my heart said the opposite, it wants me to stay, and I would be lying if I said I didn't missed the feeling of Taehyungs warm embrace.

"Please Hoseok don't leave me" he cried on my shoulders, and that's when I shrugged all my thoughts away and hugged him back, his body felt hot but I didn't bother, I keeping on shooking my head the whole time on every negative words escaped from his mouth and drew circles on his back, he must have drank too much as he saw and thought that I was Hoseok, and I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt.

"Y-you won't leave me right?" He said after he let go of the hug, he just stared at me as I nodded slowly, "I-I won't, I promise" and then he smiled at me, that even though I knew it wasn't really meant for me, I felt that it was.

I noticed him move and held my shoulders, guiding me to lay down on the sheets, this time it was different, as if he was forcing me to do everything his heavy hands would guide me, "T-Taehyung" I stuttered but he just shushed me and pushed me down "shh shh, Just lay down" his deep voice shivered down my whole body as he kept on brushing my hair away, I tried to move, but he already sat on my legs as if stopping me.

Without a minute, he hovered on top of me, as he slid his hands inside my shirt and started roaming my top, I tried to push his body away, but he was too strong. His expression turned dark that made him stop his business, he then pinned my hands down and started sucking my neck, his actions started to scare me and the feeling isn't right anymore.

I told myself that I would do everything for Taehyung, but this isn't right, it's wrong. Taehyung is starting to hurt me, he's already abusing me. But do you know what really hurts? He's not doing it with me, he's doing it with Hoseok, and I didn't noticed that I was already crying the whole time.

"T-t-t-taeh-hyung, Please stop"

_________________________________________________________________

Nan/N eeeep! Sorry no details, At least, Hoseok is leaving for a while. Told you there will be more ): (but heyhey guys, we don't know Taehyungs pov yet, right?, who knows)