Till the end

"Daddys here! Daddys here!"

Taegguk cheered as she ran downstairs to hug her father, leaving all the works she's doing upstairs, Taehyung grinned and picked up the child, cooing at her cuteness while nuzzling his nose at the crook of her neck, "Daddy, I'll just prepare the table, mommy is still not done cleaning upstairs" she said and got down on her own, as Taehyung walked upstairs to find the other, he heard footsteps in their room, guessing that Jungkook might be there or he's just hearing things, he opened the door, the room was filled with big boxes probably full of stuff that they own as the couple was already preparing to move by this week.

He saw Jungkook got out from another door, an open closet while carrying another box and stocked it with the other big boxes, he smiled, noticing that the younger was all sweaty, but he didn't care as he gave him a warm hug and a kiss on the back of his head, "Tae, I'm sweaty" Jungkook mumbled why holding the others arms who were securing his waist, "Hello to you too" Taehyung chuckled as the youngers cheeks burned "Ah sorry, How's work?" he asked and faced each other this time, helping Taehyung to undo his tie and removing his vest, the older shrugged "It's doing fine I guess, but very tiring" he heaved a long sigh, shoulders became droopy as he lazily lie on bed.

Jungkook sat down and placed Taehyungs head on his lap to brush his hair, later massaging the olders temple to soothe him down, "Are you okay now?" the younger asks looking at Taehyungs gaze directly, at that moment the older thought that maybe there's no such thing as bad and tiring day for him, if he could see the younger everyday, he smiled, "yeah."

After a few moments, Taehyung immediately sat up and faced Jungkook, reaching out for the youngers hands as the other remained quiet and still, his smile never leaving him and gently placed a soft kiss on the youngers hands, which made Jungkook giggle a little bit, "Jungkook?" he called, staring right intently on the others eyes, "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, waiting for the older to speak, "You love me right?" he asks that made the younger chuckled, "Of course" he says, Taehyung sighed in relief, "Then let's get married soon."

It took a little while till it all processed inside his head, "W-what?" he asked, still confused as he could ever be, Taehyung laughed "Why? You don't want us to get married?" his voice was serious, Jungkook shook his head multiple times, "N-no, I mean, I'm just confused, what did you just say?", he didn't exactly know why he's acting like this, The older sighed slowly positioning himself in front of the younger properly, "Okay, Jungkook? will you marry me?" he repeated, his voice that was so happy and filled with excitement started to sound nervous.

Jungkook could clearly see in Taehyungs eyes that he's slowly losing his hope, "Are going to say yes or not?" the other asked in a rush tone, eager to know if the younger really loved him, Jungkook noticed that, "Y-yeah, sure, I mean, yes...of course I'll marry you" as it's finally said, Taehyung sighed deeply with a smile plastering on his face, he hugged him closer, so tightly before mumbling something on the youngers ears "Thank you", as Jungkook just smiled and hugged Taehyung back, he never knew why he was so scared and nervous, but maybe he didn't expect any of this, yet he's still happy anyway.

~~

After dinner, the two decided to talk to their own daughter about the wedding, "Taegguk we have something to tell you" Jungkook said as he fixed the little girl's hair, Taehyung was sitting right beside him, hands on the youngers waist while waiting for Jungkook to speak, "Mommy and daddy are going to get married soon, will that be alright for you?" he asked, although they already know what will be her answer, at least it's the right thing to inform her first, "Of course that would be alright!, I think I'm more than excited than you two since I've been waiting for ages for this to happen" she cheered that made both of her parents grin, "So does that mean I'll be officially a Kim now? That I don't have to just use it?" Taehyung nodded, bringing Taegguk closer to him "That's right, you two will be taking my name, at least. This is our first step to start over."

~~

And so it continues, everything seems doing pretty well as planned until the day comes, the plans for the arrangements weren't that extravagant as Jungkook wanted to keep it simple, but Taehyung also wanted to give him a dream wedding he wouldn't forget, so they settled, as Taehyung was responsible for the place, turns out he chose a forest wedding which Jungkook thought 'its not that simple at all' but he didn't have a choice though, the older already paid before he could even inform him.

There's a bit of unsettled feeling surrounding his heart, but he knows what to do, he knows what he'll say and he knows what he really felt, he's in love but scared at the same time, nervous that he might stutter in front of the other people surrounding them, nervous that he might stutter in front of the younger that was so mesmerizing, he's scared that he might disappoint Jungkook, but seeing him walking down the aisle with their daughter holding his hands, Jungkook really has a breathtaking beauty, no wonder why he's always been so distracted, but that didn't matter for now, whether he'll stutter or not, in the end, even though a lot of circumstances that will come ahead of them, still this will always be their happy ending.

He smiled once the two finally reached him, Jungkook crouched down for Taegguk to be able to put the flower crown she personally made for her mommy, at least put a little detail that will match his white outfit, that made the younger male grin a little. Once the both of them held each others hands, Jin couldn't help but to tear a little as the ceremony starts, for a cousin who knew Jungkook very well, Jungkook grew up without his real parents, once the little baby was born, he was supposed to be left in an orphanage, but his aunt which was his mothers sister and Jin's mother insisted on adopting him instead, they grew up together for Jungkook knowing that they're real bothers, but as he grew more older he noticed why his surname was so different among the others, so he found out about the truth and Jin became his standing mother and father.

He remembered that one night when Jungkook couldn't sleep, he laid beside him as the younger started to speak his thoughts until he falls asleep, he mentioned that he wanted to get married too someday with the person he really loves, have kids and he will love them as much as he loves his future someone, he oath to be a perfect wedded husband and a loving parent, he said he would never let his children experience such difficulties like how his mom and dad abbandoned him, Jungkook is such a great person and it just breaks his heart remembering all the tragic things that happened to him, but everything happenss for a reason, and knowing that Taehyung is back who will make his cousins dreams a possibility (finally) he thought he shouldn't be worrying about a thing anymore.

"We do"

As they were both handed their rings, they both slipped it through each other's fingers as they interwined their hands together, signaling that their relationship is already locked and this is for ever lasting, no words were included, they remained their foreheads touch with eyes closed until flower petals started to fall through the pavements, no words were included, just memories of the day the both of them won't ever forget till the end.

___________________________________

Nan/N i tried writing and finishing this for 3-2 weeks? Sorry for the looooooong wait

Btw I changed something about Jungkooks miscarriage here in this story, instead of 1 month it's changed to 3 months.