Be honest

I'll just continue lol

Read my note below

______________________________________

You're so selfish Jungkook

Right, Jin was right, maybe he is selfish, because if he wasn't he could've done enough instead of having another fight with Taehyung yesterday night, it was his fault anyway, but he already forgot how and why, clearly he doesn't ever wanted to remember, and maybe running to his cousin on the middle of the night wasn't a great idea at all, because Jin is already tired of the both of them, and Jungkook clearly understands why.

Yesterday ~~

Jungkook was supposed to bring Taehyungs lunch that day, the older must've forgotten about it since he was so in a rush that morning, so he texted Taehyung, saying that he'll pass by on his office instead before he'll go grocery shopping later, but he never got a reply anymore, that he assumed that It'll be fine anyway as long as he doesn't disturb his meetings, so he drove to his building, parked his car and went to the elevator to push the top floor.

He bumped into Minjae that time, greeted each other before mentioning Taehyung, but the older ones said that Taehyung left a while ago to the hospital, he was shocked, and as a husband, he was worried of course, he couldn't avoid the thought that maybe Taehyung has a sickness again, so he followed him, probably to the nearest hospital he'll find his luck.

And then here he was, standing in front of the receptionist as he spoke, "Excuse me, do you by have any chance have a patient here named Kim Taehyung?, or got an appointment with the doctors here?, I'm his husband, and I really need to know if he's okay" he asked but the receptionist only gave him a questioning look, but something came up on her mind, this usually happens in their hospital, family issues and stuff, so her expression changed "Oh, so you're his partner, Jung Hoseok right?, the other father of Jung Chan Jo right back from the states?."

Right then, he was trying to put two in two together, "C-Chan Jo?" he asked, and the lady's expression turned to shock, "Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Jung, you must've haven't heard that your son got confined, he's at room 164, he's probably waiting for you right now" and there was it before he knew the truth, despite the verge of tears that he's trying stop and broken heart, he still managed to thank the lady anyway.

Room
164
Jung Chan Jo - age: 4

He reached the exact floor and room, standing in front of the slightly ajar door as he peaked, "Daddy, I miss papa Hoseok" he heard the boys sweet voice, he couldn't help but remember Taegguk, she was exactly like that when she was five and got confined, eager to embrace her father's presence, "Don't be sad now, your auntie already contacted him from the states, but for now you have to let me take care of you, okay?" he heard Taehyungs voice, sincere, like he haven't heard that fatherly voice of him for years, and he wanted to cry.

"It's so sad, me and Sung Jo haven't really got the chance to meet him in real life, since he already left us when we were still a baby and right now we rarely talk in Skype", the child said, before Taehyung answered, "But you guys already had me since you were one, aren't you glad a little bit?" and Jungkook swore he could already feel his heart being shattered apart, again and again, because through the times that he felt like the world was against him, when he lost his daughter and he needed someone, he didn't know Taehyung had his back turned and left him alone.

So the moment Taehyung came back that night, looking exhausted and stressed that Jungkook didn't even mind to notice, he bursts in front of him, saying nonsense just so he could avoid the main reason why he was so angry. He didn't tell him he already knew.

~~

-

Because maybe, if he should stop being selfish, thinking of himself only instead for the good of their marriage, he'll be able to get Taehyung back, and probably Taehyung will be honest with him again, just like what he had always wanted ever since from the start. He continued to look at the mirror, face still young but they're getting older, and he's worried, for him and Taehyung, because there's a lot of chances that they could've started over and over but still he continued to be like this.

The sound of the streaming water of the shower startled him, Taehyung had gotten home earlier that night, but that doesn't mean he'd spare a glance of the last person he ever wanted to talk to, when he looked in front of the mirror again, he finally made his decision, because this is the only way he could ever think of.

He stood in front of the bathroom door that was always unlocked even if Taehyung was using it, he'd take this as an invitation, as though he was always welcome to come inside, and his heart sank at that though, because once he never welcomed Taehyung inside the walls he rebuilt four years ago and he felt awfully awful.

He removed all of his clothings, and once a click of the door knob was heard, the shower stopped, because the moment he was pinned on the tiled wall, strong body pressed against him and a pair of lips was pressed deeply on his own, he knew this will be a long night, but Taehyung just had to stop, and he assumed the mattress was way more better than the tiled wall, so he carried him carefully, and Jungkook just found it funny.

He was on top of him, and Jungkook stared at him with so much adoration in the eyes, brushing the wet strands of Taehyungs hair to the back, he still looked so perfect, please be honest with me, he wanted to say, Tell me the truth, but it never came from his mouth.

"Please love me again"

And that's when he knew, that what they had was both a blessing and curse, it'll always hurt no matter how good it felt, and every expanse of skin he'd kiss, every edge he'd received praises, but I want you to be honest, his mind told him but his mouth moaned, Taehyung was breaking him apart, going deeper and deeper, but his heart was more broken, tell me the truth, "Tell me something that's true"

"I love you" he replied.

Right, he's selfish for not realizing.

~~

He expected that once he wake up, Taehyung wouldn't be there, but he's here, yet already on a pair of new clothes, hair wet from the shower just as he remembered from last night, probably going somewhere again, "You're leaving already?" he asked, sitting up and covering his exposed stomach with white sheets, Taehyung noticed him and gave him a look that he really never wanted to see, "I was hoping you'd stay for the day and maybe we could talk things out about...everything"

"Jungkook-"

"No, Go, that must be important right?, work? emergency meeting?, or something else?" he looked at him in the eye, and Taehyung didn't fail to catch a glint of sadness in it, but he just had to go, "Jungkook-" he tried again, but he was stopped, "I said, Go, I understand, I'll try to understand, that anything is important besides me, because I wouldn't go anywhere right? But you will, now go...I'm just reminding you in case you forget again."

He really expected Taehyung wouldn't be there when he woke up, he expected that he'll be there for the rest of the day feeling alone again, but Taehyung was there, but he didn't expect that he would cry that morning, and he knew if neither of the both will happen, it'll still hurt anyway.

______________________________________

Nan/N Hah well I still continued it anyway lol, but thank you guys for helping me though, my mind was a total mess that time and GLADLY i was able to update rn,

you all can be great writers tbh

But please guys, I really appreciate that you guys call me author-nim and I respect that, but Nan/N means 'not author-nims/note' and as said from the start, I'm really not comfortable being called by it

Because you know being called an author felt like i really really have high standards, which isn't true hah