Don't worry now

Taehyung Immediately pulled his head away from the wall as soon as he heard Jungkook ended the call, he knew eavesdropping isn't a good thing to do but he just couldn't help but feel curious on who is Jungkook talking to, why are they so close, or why is Jungkook leaning on him, who is this guy anyway?, He started to think that maybe they're seeing each other, and with that thought, Taehyung felt a little bit of disappointment before he left to work.

He was now currently sitting on his leather couch while waiting for something new to happen, or at least get a text back from Hoseok to his messages like he usually do, knowing that the older is already far away from him due to some business trips, he knew Hoseok would do everything just to stay away from him.

He just sat there looking dejected, for 6 years of being with him he couldn't lie to himself that for once he never felt being alone, through all the times when he felt empty, Hoseok filled him with lots of love and happiness, that even though he never got a proper response from him whenever he asked about his past, still the older never failed to make him feel satisfied, he was always there when he needed someone, and Taehyung swore he never regret the decision he made of loving him.

There's something he saw from Hoseok that pained his heart, every night of watching him cry reminds him of someone, and he knew Hoseok needed his love, besides, he's the reason why he had this second life, so he just kept on returning, but what he didn't knew, he was the only one who is giving. All he wanted was is to talk to him, that's all, there's still a lot of questions inside his head that needed to be answered, why can't they just give it to him?.

He knew Jungkook would do everything just to help him, but he can't, there's something inside him that keeps on telling him not to bother him anymore, he did enough. He just let out a frustrated sigh before dropping his phone to the side, good thing it was still his break time, and maybe he could get use to a cup of coffee, his secretary already asked him if he should serve him one, but Taehyung rather suggest to get a coffee on his own on the nearby coffee shop.

As soon as he reached the shop, the smell of coffee overwhelmed him, once he take his order he got a seat way near from the large window, with that, he started to think, maybe this is what he needed from the start, a time alone so he could think about everything. All of it happened so fast that it all rambled inside his head, he didn't know how to make a right decision that fast, he wants to be with Hoseok, because he kept on telling himself that that is the right thing to do, but seeing Jungkook everyday felt different in a good way, but he doesn't remember him, also the reason why he can't trust him yet.

Now that Hoseok is not here, what should he do?.

~~

Jay was sure he already assured Jungkook that everything is already doing well inside the shop, that he didn't have to worry and go to work especially when he needed a rest. But Jungkook was stubborn enough and insisted to work anyway, after he dropped Taegguk to school he decided that maybe it's best if he should do something than just staying at home doing nothing. Besides, he's not the type of person to chill on something out, he wants everything to be done quickly.

"Jungkook, I told you to stay at home for awhile and let me do your work why are you so stubborn?" Jay said as he followed Jungkook walk all round the shop while holding some stuff, "I told you I'm fine, besides, I can't just stay at home doing nothing", Jungkook reasoned, but Jay didn't let it pass "Are you kidding?, Jungkook I know you too well, we've been together before so don't act like you didn't know that I know you too well. Look at your eyes, you look like a zombie, you barely even slept" The older argued, but never listened, "I'm fine."

"Oh yeah, you're fine, okay. Except that 8 hours ago you called me asking for help about your relationship, and just an hour ago you said you were trying your best to act strong in front of him even though you're not, okay, you seemed alright" Jay said in a sarcastic tone, and Jungkook just took a seat before he sighed, "I just didn't know what to do anymore, and I thought that I could really get used a help from a friend", and with that Jays heart softened "What did really happened to you last night?."