Do it for me

It was already night when Taehyung and Taegguk arrived to his fathers home, since children inside the hospital aren't allowed to stay and visit this late hour, Jin made sure to look after Jungkook instead so Taehyung could look after his daughter, the little girl remained silent during the ride until now, as Taehyung started to get worried.

He followed Taegguk up to her room, surprised to see that she wasn't sleeping yet as it was also late, the little girl was seated infront of a clothed covered canvas as Taehyung decided to sit beside her, "You left it here when you two moved out, but don't worry, I didn't touch it" he said with a smile, whilst Taegguk mirrored his action, she then took the cover off, revealing a painting of the three of them smiling at each other while walking hand in hand, this was the unfinished painting she showed to her mommy kookie before, but now, it's already perfectly done.

As expected, Taehyung was amused on how creative and talented his daughter was, his heart ached at the sight, remembering those memorable moments that they made for themselves, Taegguk smiled, "I've been trying to finish this back then when it was just me and mommy living together, I've always wanted to try something new so I added you to the picture, it was hard, since I didn't know what's the true feeling of having a complete family, so It remained discontinued...until you came back to us."

"It was kind of a happy and difficult situation mixed together, since you didn't liked being with us from the start, but mommy said we have to get our hopes together, and then suddenly you had a change of heart and let him go out with us, I was frightened at first, I didn't know why, but despite all of that, that day was the happiest day of my life, that's why I had the chance to finish this painting" she said, her lips curved a smile as she sighed, "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about mommys pregnancy" she continued "Since when did you know?" he asked, "He told me about it after he got sick and went to the hospital for a check up, we were so happy about it, but he told me to keep it as a secret first since...since he was scared that you might not accept the baby and leave us again" there was a long moment of silence, even Taehyung was speechless as he didn't know what to say, he felt Taegguk held his hands.

"Daddy?, remember when you told me that you'll give me everything I want just to make me happy?" she asked as Taehyung smiled, "Of course, yeah I remember" he said, Taegguk looked down, "Mommy and I had been living together for years since I was born, he protected me, he took good care of me, and most especially he loved me. Even though the situation is hard, he'll do everything for me, I know we're happy when we're together, but there's something I saw in him that was so new to me, his smile, he became more happier when you came back, his smile grows wider when you're around, and to be honest, I never saw him that happy before" she said with a smile a tear escaped on her right eye as she continued.

"I'm so grateful that he became my mother and slight father, I always love it when he smiles, like my day is always complete whenever I see him smile, and it just breaks my heart when he cries, and I told myself that I'll hate anyone who dares to make him cry...but I can't hate you" she sobbed and held her fathers hands tightly, "Daddy, Mommy Kookie is my happiness, I'll do everything just to make him happy and see that smile again, I missed seeing him like that, please, don't leave him again, please love him, that's all I ever ask, please Do it for me"

And then Taehyung hugged her tightly, feeling that hole on his chest after what Taegguk said, "I'm sorry, you were too young for this, don't worry, I'll fix this"

~~

Today, Jungkook was able to go home, but he was in a current condition because of some traumatic events, that's why Taehyung was able to take him home to take the responsibility, he stopped the car in front of the house, Jungkook won't be able to walk, he was completely dozed and haven't been talking to anyone ever since he woke up. The older opened the door and carried Jungkook in bridal style as they entered the mansion, "Hey Taegguk, how about you take a shower first before you go to sleep, I'll take him to our room now" he said as the little girl just nodded and went up to her room.

Once Taehyung reached their room, he sat Jungkook on the bed, as the younger never gave him a single glance, he was just staring at nowhere and never uttered a single word on Taehyung, the older then sighed and brushed Jungkooks strands to the side, "I wish you just told me, so that I could've done something...I- I won't even leave you if you told me about it, I know I've become a horrible person to you, and I regret that, but I'm not a bad father, I wish you'd understand that" he said, but all Jungkook ever did was lay down and turn his back around, not giving Taehyung a single hint of forgiveness.

______________________________________

Nan/N short update