I promise

Day by day he started to act strangely, there was never a day he never went to a bar and go home late, drunk. Sometimes his secretary would be the one to take him home to me. And even though it was always like this, I never grew tired of taking care of Taehyung, even though his attitude towards me never change, even though he would always curse me everynight because I was so annoying, I never stopped. Because for at least I know I've done something good to him, that I've proven myself to him that never I will give up on him.

Taegeuk also started to get worried, his father rarely talk to her now as well as Hoseok, I find it very weird that none of them ever mentioned hyungs name. I wanted to ask if something was wrong, but then again, I was just a pain on the ass for Taehyung that he might just shout on me. So I talked to Taegeuk, she said that the two had a little bit of misunderstanding, but I know everything too well.

It's just yesterday when I found out everything from Hoseok, after several days of convincing him to at least tell me, he finally gave up. And I feel so bad for Taehyung, that instead of being glad that I can finally take advantage of his condition, I know I'm not that kind of person, I know I can win him from another way. It's just that, Taehyung doesn't deserve to be treated like this. He found out that Hoseok had been seeing someone behind him for years when they were still together, and Taehyung tried to get him back but Hoseok was pushing him away.

I know I couldn't do anything about it, so I remained quiet, and continued to wait a drunk Taehyung every night in a late hour. I also assured Taegeuk that everything is going to be alright, that we'll get her father back someday, we just needed some more time and wait, and I'm Just glad that I have her back into my arms again.

~~

Dingdong

I heard the doorbell rang, and once I opened the door I saw Taehyung standing infront of me, he glared once he noticed that I was staring at him this whole time, I noticed a purple bruise colored his right cheek, he got beaten up again, "Taehyung what happene-" I didn't know what was I thinking as I tried to touch his face, so he got mad and threw my hand away.

He scoffed and went passed me, I then started to follow him to his room, He must've didn't noticed that I was just standing there watching him, he started to take off his polo, and I'm sure I saw blood drift off to his arm, that's when I realized that he had a long cut on his right shoulder, the guys that beat him up went too far, "T-Taehyung, your shoulders, it's bleeding" I started to panic, but he just gave me a cold stare.

"What are you still doing here? Go away!" he shouted on me, but I didn't back off, that's when he took my wrist and gripped it tightly, "What did I tell you!? I said leave me alone!, I don't need your help!" after that, he threw me aside. I held my wrist as I cried because of the pain, I then noticed him walk away "W-where are you going?" I asked, but he didn't answered and just left me inside the room.

At that moment I thought I should just give him some space, maybe he never really needed me, I was just a fool for trying so hard to something that won't really happen. After 30 minutes of staying and sitting on the corner, I managed to get up and clean the mess, the water that was always there just in case Taehyung is drunk again spilled on the floor, I guess I don't need it this time, also Taehyungs drenched in blood polo, he must've got hurt by a knife, the cut was long and deep, I never imagine this would happen to Taehyung.

I decided to go downstairs, and there I saw Taehyung lying down the sofa while peacefully sleeping, and I think it's the right time to check on him for a while. He already treated his cut as I noticed the bandage around it, also with his right cheek. But something caught my attention before I decided to leave, since he's shirtless, I saw a long scar that was drawn between his chest because of the surgery he had years ago.

And thinking about the past made me weak, knowing that the reason why this is happening to us was it's all because of me, if only I did something to protect him when he needed me the most, if only I was there beside him then he wouldn't get brainwashed, but sadly, I wasn't. I even hesitated if I should touch his scar, but by the end I just cried in front of him and continued to trace the line gently. I immediately let go once I noticed him move.

The time showed 2 o clock am, didn't know how long have I've been staring at Taehyungs sleeping figure, I started to brush his hair back and wiped the sweat that was already forming on his forehead, I sighed. "Stupid, look at you, you looked so wrecked, that's what you get for drinking too much. Didn't your doctor said it's bad for you?, why are you doing this?, why are you killing yourself?, so you can leave us again?, is that it?. Taegeuk would be really sad if you did, so please, Taehyung, stop it, okay?"

"Why is Hoseok so special for you anyway?, How many cut does it have to do to make you realize that he wasn't really meant for you?, when will you realize that it should be me?. Sometimes I started to think that I wish I was Hoseok, I wonder how it feels like to be chased by a handsome man like you" and then I laughed at how silly my words could ever get " But you know what, to be honest, If I were him, I will do the same, so please Taehyung, comeback to me"

"I promise I won't hurt you, I promise I'll forgive you, through everything that you've done to me, every harsh words you threw to me, I'll pretend that none of them happened, I'll pretend we're alright from the start, I promise i'll make you happy. I may sounded so desperate by now, but I just love you so much I couldn't help it...

Please let me love you, I promise I won't push you away"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N some of you wants me to change Jungkooks role, hmm we'll get there someday as well as Taehyungs. Don't worry guys, I have plans lol

* I checked the Matured Content of this book :)

btw I got writers block and became emotional for the past few days so...