Much Better

Jungkook stretched his arms on the other side of the bed, trying to find the warm figure of his baby girl Taegguk as he missed those morning hugs that they usually do, his brows creased as he let his hand find Taegguk, but sadly, she was no longer there. He then opened his eyes and started to scan the place, only then he realized that he wasn't inside Taegguks room, but inside Taehyungs room, as started to feel nervous. He looked at himself, still on the same clothes that he wore yesterday, and a sigh of relief escaped from his mouth.

He started to remember what happened yesterday why he ended up sleeping in here, and his face turned into shock once reality hits him hard "oh shit" he mumbled, covering his mouth to prevent himself from screaming, "Oh god oh god oh god" he started to panic, covering himself with thick blankets as if he'll just stay there forever because of shame. He felt stupid for drinking the alcohol too much, that it made him lose his control over himself, he wasn't aware of what's happening that time, and the worst part is that he wasn't sure if he said anything stupid in front of him.

And thinking about the kiss last night made him blush, his heart started to beat fast as his face was now as red as a tomato, he touched his lips, the kiss was pure and Jungkook surely gave all his love into it to make it more special, he can still feel Taehyungs soft lips against him and he couldn't help but to release a high pitched squeal under the pillow. But, did Taehyung felt the same way? that question suddenly popped inside his head that made him stop, then he remembered, they were drunk that time, and sure Taehyung didn't know what was happening, that maybe, he mistaken him as Hoseok again. How will he able to face Taehyung now?.

Jungkook suddenly felt bitter, yeah, why would he give himself false hopes if he knows already that Taehyung hated him too much. After a long time of thinking about life he decided to slipped out of the covers to get some shower, once he's done he decided to go downstairs to make breakfast, but surprised to see Taegguk and Taehyung already sitting on the dining chairs while food was already served in front of them. Taegguk noticed him and greeted him a Good morning kiss.

"Good morning mommy" She said as Jungkook kissed her on the cheeks also "Good morning baby how was your sleep? Sorry I wasn't there last night", he apologized, but instead, the little girl showed her cute rectangular smile, "It's okay, at least you and daddy are okay now, daddy said that you slept with him last night" Taegguk said that made Jungkook wide-eyed, he looked at Taehyung, but the older looked away and took a sip of his coffee, "So does that mean you two will sleep together again?, like what couples do!~" Taegguk cheered that made the both of them blush, Jungkook who couldn't answer, just sat on the chair.

"Oh mommy, here, have some breakfast, me and daddy prepared them since you were still asleep", "Oh really?, well that's good, you're really a big girl now" and with that, Taegguk giggled. "Oh, I heard that yesterday was the distribution of your cards, how about you come and get it so you can show it to your dad already?" He said, with that Taegguk nodded before going to her room, leaving the both of them. Jungkook just stared at the food to avoid any eye contact, he felt his stomach turn, maybe he wasn't on the mood to eat anything yet, Taehyung noticed that.

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook just slightly shook his head before giving him a small smile, "I guess I'm just not in the mood to eat anything" he sigh before placing a hand on his head for support, "At least eat something?", "No, I'm okay, really, I'll just go get myself some water" Jungkook said, but Taehyung stopped him and carried him to the living room, laying him flat on the couch as Jungkook couldn't move because of shock.

"Stay there, I'll go get you water" Taehyung ordered that made Jungkook speechless, after minute Taehyung came back with a glass of water, he handed it to the younger as Jungkook sat up, "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that", hr said as he drank the water, "Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook just nodded, "Yeah".

After awhile Taegguk came back with her report card, the two were proud because of her high grades, "Oh daddy, just sign in there, I'll go take a bath now" she said and went to her room. "oh, by the way, me and Taegguk planned to go out today since it's Saturday" Taehyung said that caught Jungkooks attention once again, "Ah, yeah you two can go, you know don't have to ask permission"and with that, Taehyung chuckled, "No, I wasn't asking for permission, I was just thinking that maybe you wanted to go with us", Jungkook was of course surprised since this is the first time Taehyung had asked him to go out with them, "what?" he stuttered, just making sure that he heard it right, "I mean, It's Saturday anyway, and I know Taegguk would be more happier if you'd come with us" with that, Jungkook smiled.

"Okay"

~~

Taehyung and Jungkook were now currently waiting outside the mini playground inside the mall, they just got here for like 15 minutes ago when Taegguk is too hyper enough that she said she could get used to a playground, Jungkook almost didn't wan't to agree since they still need to pay, but Taehyung insisted anyway. The atmosphere felt pretty awkward for the both of them, as none of then decided to speak, Jungkook being an overprotective mother just watched his daughter play to make sure nothing bad happens.

"Hey Jungkook" Taehyung called as the younger turned his attention the older, "Yeah?", "Do you want to come with me?" he asked and Jungkook was sure, Taehyung is asking him to go with him again, "where?" now he was the who asked thid time, as the older just shrugged his shoulders "Just walk around the mall, and maybe I could find a perfect gift for Taegguk, she really did well with her school. Also, I think you'll need it to relieve your stress" Taehyung explained, "But I'm not stressed, but okay, I think I'll go"

"Taegguk" Jungkook called his daughter as the little girl went near them " Me and your dad will just walk around the mall, just play there and we'll be back okay?" he said and kissed her forehead, "okay, I love you both".

~~

The two were now currently walking side by side while looking through out the stores, Taehyung asked him if he wanted anything, but Jungkook replied with a no. The thing is, Jungkook wasn't really used to Taehyung being soft around him, even though he missed this side of the older, maybe he's already used to this new Taehyung, and he didn't want let him break his walls again.

"What does Taegguk want anyway?" Taehyung asked, "She said she wanted a piano, that's the last thing she asked from me but I couldn't afford her yet, also the house it too small for that, but a dress would be nice" Jungkook explained, but one thing cought his attention that made him pout. Taehyung kept on talking but he noticed that Jungkook wasn't listening anymore, he followed that one direction that Jungkook had been staring at for a long time, the Ice Cream parlor.

Taehyung swore he found the most adorable pout he had ever seen, he then took Jungkooks hands and dragged him to the Ice cream parlor, "one cookies and cream please" Taehyung ordered and dragged Jungkook again to one of the seats and sat beside him, their order were served immediately and Jungkook was still in total shock about what's happening. "Hey you're not gonna eat it?" Taehyung suddenly asked him.

"You can just eat it, I'm fine" Jungkook said, but seriously he's drooling over that Ice cream, "Well, I ordered it for you, so you're gonna eat it" the older said, "Fine" and Jungkook couldn't do anything but just followed before he ate a spoonful, "hmm, I knew you couldn't resist Kookies n' Tae."

With that, Jungkook stopped for a moment and looked at the man beside him "You remembered?" he asked, "I don't know, it just came inside my head, but I'm still right, right?" Taehyung smiled, and Jungkook nonetheless just nodded before he proceeds on eating his ice cream, "Are you sure you don't want some?, I can't finish all of this" Jungkook said, and Taehyung let's out a 'fine' word before opening his mouth, Jungkook gave him a weird stare, "feed me first" Taehyung pouted, and Jungkook didn't know how could he even resist, so he just did it anyway and feed Taehyung. (emeji :>)

"What now?" Right now Taehyung was pouting cutely infront of his sight, raising his index finger asking for another one "Please? I just didn't get the taste right" Taehyung said that made Jungkook sigh. But before he could even put the spoon inside the olders mouth, Taehyung already leaned in and stole a kiss.

"Much better"

____________________________________

Nan/N It's not even the part of the plan but I always scream whenever they kiss, omg omg ogm ohm when will in real life tho

I told you IM BAD AT MAKING FLUFFFFFSSS But I'll do my best AJCJXKCJIV