We'll be fine

Another week passed since that day happened, after that Jungkook went to his old condition of being silent and not talking to anybody, sometimes Taehyung would just hear him cry out of the corner of their room, talking to himself and started to pull strands of his hair one by one, it was awful, Taehyung thought his condition might be something more worst or perhaps he's gone crazy.

Jungkook never let him talk to him, or go near him, he tried a lot of attempts and already got a lot of rejections, sometimes he would just thought of giving up and just focus on Taegguk and his work, and that's the thing, he's been more stressed about his work that he needs sweet and love affection from his partner, or are they even called partners? But as far as he remembered, they're still engaged.

Although Jungkook never wore the ring anymore, at least every night he would have time to sneak inside their room, lay beside him and hug him from behind while he slip the diamond ring on the youngers ring finger, might as well cherish the moment while it lasts. He brushed the youngers soft fringes between his fingers, soft and spiky as some of it started to grow, he sighed and kissed the back of Jungkooks head longer, like as if it was the only thing that he can do, he missed this, he missed every moments, he missed every bit of happiness and laughs whenever they're together, he missed him, so, so much.

~~

"Jungkook is suffering from a deep depression that caused by his trauma and other serous experiences, maybe he just had enough that his mind suddenly shut down, at first we thought it was some kind of disorder or mental illness based on how you emphasized what happened that day, but we managed to let a psychiatrist talk to him, he seemed to have a very hard time finding his comfort zone and apparently when you locked him inside the room wasn't a great help at all, he'll definitely burst out, so I suggest to never do that again, he'll might get too overly show his emotions at some times, but at least try to understand his situation."

Taehyung listened to everything what the doctor said, as his gaze were focused on the man sitting on the wooden chair with his head hanged low, the older male managed to get enough of his day off just to forcefully bring Jungkook here, the younger male obviously didn't want to go, but Taehyung doesn't have a choice but to drag him here. He sighed and then nodded at the lady in front of him.

~~

"No! I don't want to go back in there!" today was supposed to be Jungkooks next session with his psychiatrist, but guess the younger male wasn't convinced of coming back anymore, Taehyung left all of his important paper works and meetings just to come with Jungkook here, but the other was too stubborn and he's getting more annoyed and annoyed, he even tried everything just to get him out of the car, but Jungkook was just too strong and loud to fight back.

Taehyung frustratedly sighed and just sat on the drivers seat, "Fine!" he growled and started the engine, having no choice but to drive home instead, during the ride Jungkook suddenly became silent once again as expected, like as if he was in a deep thought like always.

~~

That night, Taehyung was on his office as he suddenly heard shouting from downstairs, he opened his door and noticed Jungkook running past to their shared room, out of curiosity, he went downstairs to check out what happened, there he saw a group of maids surrounding one, "What happened?" he asked once he noticed that the new hired one looked like a mess, all of them stayed silent, but the one who got harmed answered, "He, he attacked me!, I swear I didn't do anything, he's crazy!" she shouted, still holding on to her scratched face.

Taehyungs expression darkened, "Help her with that, I'm going to talk to him" he said and went upstairs, once he reached their room he saw Jungkook on the corner again, "Jungkook!" he called as the younger whipped his head to meet his gaze, nervous and shocked were written but Taehyungs expression never changed, "What did you do now?" his deep voice sent shivers down Jungkooks spine, he shook his head, "I-i didn't do anything, I- I just, I just-"