Welcome back

That morning, Taehyung woke up with an empty space beside him, it wasn't new though, he knew Jungkook doesn't have a reason why he should wait for him to wake up. The older male sighed as he stood up, immediately rushing himself to the bathroom to do his business and had a very nice and refreshing shower, today is another start of his day, he said to himself, while wearing his work suit, his hair was still wet and dumped as he began to fix his tie, gladly he managed to thought himself how to fix his own tie.

He began to walk downstairs, seeing Taegguk having her breakfast on the dining table with her school uniform on, the little girl sure is a very responsible and independent child, "Goodmorning" he said as he plant a soft goodmorning kiss on the little girls temple, she smiled and greeted back, "Did the maids help you prepare for school and cook you breakfast before they went out or its just your own?" he asked as his daughter shook her head, "No, they already left when I woke up...but it's a good thing that mommy helped me with everything, he even prepared breakfast for us!" she exclaimed with a smile as Taehyung was shocked at the moment, he looked around.

"He did?, well, where is he then?" he asked again, "He said he'll just go to the garden."

Taehyung opened the small gate that leads to their garden, his feet followed the pathway made of stoneto avoid stepping on the grass, there he saw Jungkook sitting alone on the wooden chair that looked exactly from the park, eyes focused on the skies as the wind past through his milky skin, he began to walk towards him, heart was beating incredibly fast as he sat beside the other, hus arms stretched to the youngers shoulders to bring him closer, Jungkooks attention was now on him, but he never uttered a single word.

"Are you okay now?" He asked, voice so soothing like a lullaby, Jungkook just looked down, unable to say anything, and as much as he wanted to talk, no words escaped from his mouth, he sighed. He then felt Taehyungs hands held his own, it was warm and soft not like his cold ones, the older thought that his movements mwas being too rushed so he let go if the youngers hands, please don't let go, he wanted to tell him those words but it was impossible as he can feel the dryness of his throat.

Taehyung thought that being nervous won't do anything for him, so he swallowed all of his pride and kneeled infront of the younger, he held both of Jungkooks hands, feeling the same contact thay had a while ago. He gulped as Jungkooks eyes were staying intensely at him, he sighed and calmed himself down, brushing the youngers bangs to the side to get a better view of his face.

He smiled, "I love you"

He said, those words shot Jungkook directly to his heart, it was painful yet so overwhelming at the same time, "You'll probably thought that I'm being too rushed and for sure you weren't expecting this but...I just can't help it, I've always wanted to say those words to you for God knows how long I've managed to keep that."

Jungkook was speechless, he didn't know how to react, "I'm sorry for everything, for what I said yesterday, for doing all the wrong things to you that you don't even deserve."

"I'm sorry if it took too long for me to realize everything, that we have to reach this level, I was wrong, very wrong. And I just couldn't take it anymore, your distance never failed to make my heart ache, I know that I just remembered everything, realized everything and you probably thought that maybe I'm just as confused again, but no."

"I know here" he said as he placed Jungkooks hands on his chest, "That it's only you that it shouts for...So please, tell me that it's not over yet, that you can still forgive me, that you still love me" he begged as his eyes started to drown with tears, he kissed Jungkooks hands multiple times as the other couldn't even utter a single word, he tried to speak, swallowed all the lumps of his throat but it was no use, Taehyung was losing his hope little by little, and Jungkook noticed that, his silence made him frustrated as he started to sob.

He wanted say yes, that Taehyung still has a big part inside his heart, that he could still be forgiven, and if his voice is betraying him now, then he doesn't have a choice but to do this the other way. He let go of the olders hands and placed his own on the olders shoulders, bringing Taehyungs body up he pulled the older into a tempting kiss, it was smooth, it was passionate, a long lasting moment that none of them could ever forget.

They pulled away and made their foreheads touch, "I love you too"

~~

Everything got better day by day after that day happened, Jungkook continued his schedule with his psychiatrist as Taehyung was now doing well at work once again, it was like a weight on the shoulder that began to throw away as their relationship got more stronger, everything was once again perfect, but Taehyung knew it wasn't anough, just one more step.

Taehyung sat in front of the boys as the group just looked at him, "So what's the point of inviting us over to your office Taehyung?" Jimin asked in a sarcastic way, accepting a nudge from Yoongi and a look from Jin, "I just wanted to say sorry for everything, for forgetting about you guys and for what I did to Jungkook--" he said as he looked at the four boys in front of him before he continued "I promise I'll be a better man and father for Jungkook and Taegguk from now on, and also a good friend to all of you."

Then it became silent as Jin decided to spoke up "Then what's your plan now Taehyung?"

"Well I've been thinking of moving again, to leave all of the bad memories we had in that house to start over, but we'd still bring the lessons we learned from them" he answered.

"Well, that's a good Idea" Namjoon said as Yoongi agreed.

"But there's still one thing that I want to do before we start over...but I can't do it without getting a help from you all" they all eyed him as Taehyung never looked so serious, they asked him.

"And what is that?"

"I want to propose to Jungkook again and marry him as soon as possible...I want to continue the wedding I left several years ago" Taehyung said as the others were shocked in a good way, they didn't know how to react they just stayed there, proud of Taehyungs best decision, Jimin stood up and held Taehyungs shoulders.

"Well than Taehyung, Welcome back"

_______________________________________

Nan/N I swear I still have a paper waiting for me but I just can't stop thinking about this story lmao.