I'd rather

"Stop?, you want me to stop, oh how I wished I did that when I still had the chance!, when I'm still having Taegguk, right?"

Little footsteps was heard under that cold breezy night, it's already late, usually times like these people wouldn't mind showing up and stroll around the streets, because for some reason, it's always the same old boring night, dark and lazy.

"What the-- what are you saying?!"

But today is different, the lights were already shut, but the stars from above lightened the night, people from the neighborhood are already sleeping, no voice nor annoying noises can be heard, although the awkward sound of the crickets can be disturbing at some times but despite all of that, the breeze of the alluring night is whispering, creating an overwhelming sound like a lullaby.

"I know you didn't liked the idea of supporting her from the start"

And as much as she wanted to enjoy the night, she couldn't, the words she heard and mixed emotions felt like a bullet targeting her weakness, tears continued to flow as her sobs almost sounded so broken, I'm just a mistake, thoughts came running inside her head, this is all my fault, as her parents words kept playing inside his head like a mantra.

"you know what I just wished I didn't cried in front of you that time, so you wouldn't change your mind"

She then began to slower her footsteps, little by little as her feet started to hurt, tired from walking but she didn't know how to stop, even though she knows that there is no end to this pain.

"because probably we wouldn't be here in this kind of situation, and probably I'll live happily ever after with MY daughter, while YOU...you deserve to be alone!!"

And giving up is the only way.

" Because Taehyung this is all just a big mistake!!"

"I'm sorry"

She mumbled quietly, as if the person she wanted to deliver that word can hear her. And then she heard a beep sound of a vehicle trying to call for her attention, headlights flickered on and off, the man from the passenger seat went out of the car, running to the little girl who was standing on the sidewalks not too far from them. He then spun the girl around, eyes were shedding tears, face showed nothing but sadness and broken sobs that made him tear up a little, Jimin asked her.

"Taegguk, what happened?, why are you here alone?"

Instead, she didn't spoke and hugged her uncle Jimin tightly, his eyes went wide once he heard the little girl cried on his shoulders, he panicked and rubbed Taegguks back, "Ggukie, why are you crying please tell me what happened" but she didn't budge. Jimin sighed, understanding as he didn't want to force the child, "Come on let's take you home" he said that made the other surprised, she shook her head and tightened her grasp, "No, I-I don't want to g-go home."

Yoongi made sure that Minjoon will behave and stay inside the backseat before he checks on Jimin and Taegguk, he got out of the car and made his way to them, "What happened?" he asked as his husband looked at him, "She won't tell me anything, but she also didn't want to go home" Jimin answered as he draw circles on Taegguks back to sooth her down, Yoongi then lowered himself to level the two, "Taegguk, how about we take you to our place first, and tell us what happened?" the older said as the child nodded slowly, they lead her to the car, opening the backseat where Minjoon was seated, Taegguk didn't move nor entered once she saw the boy.

The couple knew that the two childs relationship couldn't be considered as friends, so Yoongi made an idea to make Taegguk more comfortable "Minjoon, how about you sit infront first? So your appa Jimin can sit with Taegguk" he said that made the little boy groaned in annoyance, but still followed his fathers words anyway. The ride to the Min's place went on, as Jimin sighed worriedly while holding Taegguk, "I think we should let Taehyung and Jungkook know about this" the dark haired male said, "We'll tell them, but for now, let's hear what the child has to say."