Innocent tears

It was already around four in the morning, the sky was painted in a beautiful dark blue, stars began to fade one by one as sooner the sun will begin to rise. Jungkook seemed to have problems with sleeping again, so he decided that he should go downstairs for a time of his own, he got out to their backyard, sat on the provided bench and enjoyed the view, cool breeze attacked his skin as a sigh was released from his chapped lips.

He had a dream again, another horrible one, never would he thought that a dream could be his worst enemy, when he thought it can all get better sooner, he thought he's all over it through the fact that he already accepted his cruel past, though the bad memories that he tend to forget are the once who continued to haunt him down, that's how reality treats him, when everything gets smooth but there's still chances of turning him upside-down, and that scares him of what more will come ahead of him.

Jungkook tried his best to be strong to be able to overcome his depression, which is slowly working yet not, for the fact that he's being pressured since he's doing this for Taegguk, he thought it won't be a good sight for his child, and the best way he could do now is focus on her. After a few minutes, Jungkook got bored, and just by staying there won't go anywhere as he thought, he got upstairs and entered the room of his first child, dark surroundings as the lights were remained off, glow in the dark stars that was glued up on her ceiling became noticeable, he sat on the bed side, only to be noticed that she was already awake , "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" he asked, caressing her soft rosy cheeks as she smiled.

"No, just minutes before you came" she said, Jungkook laid beside her, tucking themselves with blankets for comfort as he hugged her small figure closer, "Sorry if I haven't given you much time like I used to" he apologized, giving a light kiss on Taegguks temple which is one of the gestures the younger girl missed from her mommy , "It's okay" she mumbled quietly, and silence never felt so comfortable.

"So, since you and I can't sleep, how about you tell me something about your friends and school?, is it doing well? Are you being bullied again?" Jungkook asked worriedly, scared that Taegguk might feel the same way from the the past, she slightly shake her head "No, actually I made friends, they were all so nice to me, and schools been better, so you don't have to worry about anything" she answered and gave him a reassuring smile, and Jungkook couldn't be more glad about it.

They stayed there for a while, talking about the things they missed for each other, small moments that passed away that they wished to bring back and make it up, after a long minute the two felt their eyes getting heavier and decided to sleep it off, before once again starting a new day, hoping that tomorrow or later will be another day, but better, at least.

~~

"Taegguk hurry up, your school bus will be here soon" Jungkook shouted, as Taegguk hurriedly ran downstairs with a comb hanging on her hair, "I'm here I'm here I'm here" she said, breathing heavily after the run, "Hey, Taegguk wait-" fixing her hair and uniform, Jungkook couldn't stop laughing "Don't panic" he said which made the other pout and crossed her arms, after everything is done they waited for the school bus outside, "I don't know why your dad even allowed you to take a school bus, you know I could just send you to school right?" he asked which Taegguk immediately answered, "The doctor said you need a lot of rest to avoid stress, that's why daddy preferred you to stay in the house without worrying too much", "Okay mom" he sarcastically said until the bus arrived, Taegguk hopped in and bid farewell to Jungkook, "Stay safe okay?, I love you."

~~

The car drove faster, Taehyung signaling the driver to do so as Jungkook clung on his husbands arms, very closely and tightly, it was all so sudden, no one has ever thought that this would happen so unexpectedly, it was like a while ago he was having a great time with his little girl, until they got a call.

The youngers hands started to sweat badly, fast heavy heartbeats and fear circulated him, he was scared and surely this is the one he feared the most, "Taehyung" he called, hoping for the older to assure that everything is once again going to be alright, but as the older brought him into a tight embrace, he couldn't speak, because for now, Taehyung also didn't know what to say, because he too felt the same way when he knew he shouldn't.

Once they arrived they saw a crowd of people surrounding that area, reporters, policemans, ambulance, and any other random people trying to cope into the scene, the road was remained closed for a moment, and there they saw the school bus was broken down along with two other cars that weren't that damaged, Jungkook ran to the crowded people to get in with Taehyung following after, and since they were well known in business and a lot of businessmans also came here to send help, people including the reporters started to wonder what more did they came here for.

They were already running wild, they haven't saw the body or heard their little girls name being called, some parents were already crying to death, and some students were gladly already saved by the ambulance to the hospital, "Taehyung!" he heard Jungkook called, where the younger was on the ground with Taegguk on his arms full of blood, she was fighting for her life, her eyelids were already fluttering open and shut, even though she wanted to speak, nothing is coming out from her mouth.

"Why hasn't anyone here came to help her?!" Jungkook shouted as he cried even harder, Taehyung was already asking for help but turns out they lack of people and the extra ambulance for the remaining students were already running late, so Taehyung had an idea of bringing Taegguk on their own, Jungkook carried her up, even though some of the policemen tried to stop them, at the moment none even the both of them cared of their surroundings, "She's ours and we're taking her to the hospital, fuck your services and move out of our way!" shouted Taehyung.

"Go to the nearest hospital!, hurry!" Jungkook said to the driver, caressing Taegguks cheeks who already has blood coated, yet he never cared, because it hurts seeing his daughter shed too much innocent tears "Taegguk, please don't sleep, stay awake for mommy and daddy, please" he cried, but Taegguk was just so very tired, yet she tried to fight for her last breath, slowly he felt the little girls hands making it's way to his cheeks, her soft yet shaky hands wiped off her mommys tears, the hospital seemed to be too far when they were so in a rush, Taehyung was already panicking while calling for their friends, and through out ride they were both holding their daughters hands.

They did make it to the hospital, but she didn't.

______________________________________

Nan/N ⇠ 🐍