Chapter two

I never do dedications but this one is for BladesandPens13 because they put my story in a reading list, within half an hour of being published. Thanks bae X
Ashley's POV

Liz was sprawled out on the floor, totally unconscious. Her ribs looked suspiciously smooshed into the floor. Andy had gone to the bathroom, leaving me and CC to wait for the pizza.

"Um, what do we do?" Asked CC.

"I have absolutely no idea. Pick her up?"

"Yeah but her ribs look broken"

"Very true. Call Andy?"

"Yeah"

This whole time, CC had answered the door, collected the pizza and eaten half of the wedges that came with it.

"Yo, Andy! Liz is becoming part of the floor!" Yelled CC.

Andy came sprinting into the room and gasped at the sight of Liz on the floor.

"You useless fucks, call an ambulance!"

"Oh yeah, I didn't think of that" I said, pulling out my phone. Soon, the paramedics had come and I leaped into the back of the ambulance with Liz. She was pale and tired looking, her eyeliner smudged and war paint now just a
Grey smear.

Liz's POV

I woke up to a blinding light and an extremely annoying beeping noise.

"Fucking shit, someone turn the damn lights off and let me sleep!" I groaned.

I tried to sit up to feel my breathing stop and a shooting pain running across my ribs. I looked over to whoever was sitting on the chair beside me. Ashley looked worried but also slightly amused.

"What happened?"

"Well, you tripped. You already cracked a couple of ribs and they just snapped. You have five broken ribs. Well done, you should be proud"

"Why the fuck am I in hospital? I can deal with a few broken ribs, I had to bind my own broken arm once"

"Andy insisted we call an ambulance. You're on a serious amount of morphine right now. I'll go get the others. You were out for a couple of hours by the way"

"Thanks"

Soon, Ashley returned with Andy and CC.

"How are you?" Andy asked.

"I'm totally fine, I really don't know why I need to be here"

"That's the spirit. Now, can someone turn THAT DAMNED BEEPING THING OFF?!" Yelled CC.

"Ash, can I sign the papers that say im fucking fine and get the hell out of here?"

"Finally, I thought you'd never ask. The nurse is coming now"

The nurse came, we signed some stuff then we left, returning to the Black Veil Brides household.

"Well, this is a very eventful first day of being adopted-Oh look, pizza! Let's microwave it" I said, running into the kitchen and shoving the pizza into the microwave.

We all ate while re-watching X-men: First Class. (A/N fucking awesome movie btw, days of future past is pretty epic too. So excited for apocalypse to come out omg :D)