Chapter nine

Liz's POV

Two months later, we had moved into my house, I had learned all of Black Veil Brides's songs on most of the necessary instruments, including acoustic guitar, drums, electric guitar, keyboard, bass and violin.

We were packing to go to the NYC Alternative festival. I was loading stuff onto the tour bus and the others were still packing and helping me. Josh had left two hours ago with Tyler in their bus.

"Right! Is everyone packed? Is your stuff on the bus? Have you chosen your bunks? Are you ready to perform? Who has th-" Andy said, rushing everyone and getting stressed.

"Andy, babes, calm down. We've all got our stuff, we are all ready to go, relax" Ashley said, interrupting him.

I picked up baby Xavier from her crib, perching her on my hip and carrying her outside to the bus. I put her in her car seat and sat next to her, waiting for the others to join us.

Jake jumped on the bus next and went to sit down, opposite me. Jinxx and CC came in next and sat next to Jinxx. Andy and Ash jumped in the front.

It took around an hour and a half to drive to the festival, where we were directed to the performers field. We parked the bus and jumped off to stretch our legs and get our bearings.

I walked into the arena to see hundreds of volunteers setting up tents and stages. I saw a stall selling programmes and I decided to buy one, since I had no idea who was playing.

I looked at the lineup to see many familiar names, inclusions Twenty One Pilots, panic! at the disco, Fall Out Boy, Green day, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring me the horizon along with a few others. Headlining was apparently 'a surprise that everyone should see'. A little cheesy, maybe I should come though. Anyway, I ran back to the bus in excitement, carrying the leaflet with me, safely tucked into a pocket inside my jacket.

"Guys, guys, guys!" I yelled as I entered the bus. Jake, CC and Ash were sat playing cards while Xavier slept.

"What is it, lizard? I'm about to win!" CC said, feigning annoyance.

"I got the lineup!" I squealed excitedly, showing them the leaflet.

CC grabbed it from me and squealed with me when he saw the lineup.

"I haven't seen Fall Out Boy in forever! Let's go and meet them" CC said, grabbing my wrist and striding our of the bus, dragging me behind him.

"Wait-wait-wait I'm not ready! I'll fangirl and embarrass myself! Please don't d-" I was cut off by CC knocking on the door of Fall Out Boy's bus. The door was opened by Joe.

"Um, who are you?" Asked Joe uncertainly.

"I'm CC, this is Liz Purdy, we're from Black Veil Brides!"

"Oh! I love your music! Come in!"

We stepped inside and I looked st their bus. It was identical to ours but less black.

Patrick came out of the bedroom and eyed me in a confused way.

"Joe, who are they?"

"Oh, we are CC and Liz from Black Veil Brides!" CC said excitedly.

"Shut the fuck up, CC. You're giving me a headache" I said as I tried my best not to fangirl.

"Oh! Hi!" Patrick said, running over and shaking our hands. I blushed uncontrollably and started to freak out slightly.

"Are you a new member?" Asked Patrick.

"Yeah, I am. My first performance is tomorrow night. I'm the acoustic guitarist and violinist, along with backup and spares in other instruments"