Chapter eleven

Liz's POV

Stood in front of me was My Chemical Romance.

I gasped as they walked on stage.

"D-did you just see that? Am-am I insane?" I stuttered in shock.

"No, that was real..." Dallon said next to me. We were all totally awestruck.

After around an hour, My Chemical Romance walked off stage and saw us, staring.

"Elizabeth?" Asked frank.

'Oh shit, he must have seen my fan account on tumblr. Fuck my life' I thought.

"Um, yeah?"

Frank ran at me and pulled me into his arms.

"You're so beautiful! It's been so long!" He cried into my shoulder.

I looked at the rest of My Chemical Romance, hoping they could give me answers. They looked just as confused as me.

"Um, I don't mean to be rude but could you please tell me what's going on? Also, you're killing my squishy ribs"

"Of course, I'm really sorry. I'm frank, as you know. I had an affair with your mother fifteen years ago and she had you. I'm your father. I saw you for ages until your dad asked me to stop. I'm really sorry for not being there for you"

"Wait, what? My dad died six years ago"

"No, I'm your father. He took you In because your mum was ashamed"

I felt tears in my eyes and I ran out of the tent.

I found a hotel and took the elevator to the roof. I jumped off it and landed on the next house. I continued to jump along roofs until I was sure I was far enough away that nobody would find me.

I sat down and sobbed into my hands.

Everything I thought was true had been destroyed in the last two months and I couldn't take it. I broke down on the roof of the building, curling up in a ball and sobbed my heart out.

CC's POV

Liz sprinted away and I followed her to a hotel. She took the elevator to the roof and started jumping along the roofs until she stopped and sat down. She was sobbing and I jumped after her.

I sat next to her and placed my arm around her shoulders and she fell into my lap and cried for ages, the wind whistling through our hair as she sobbed.

After what seemed like hours, I tried to talk to her.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really" she whimpered.

I saw the bus pull up outside the building we were on top of and all of Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Twenty Øne Piløts and Panic! At The Disco ran out and started to look for us. Mikey way looked up and saw us on the building.

"Hey, look, everyone is down there" I said to the crying girl.

"I don't care. I can't talk to them right now. Everything I thought was real has been torn down around my ears in the last two months and I don't know what to do. I'm not talking to anybody right now" she said, understandably.

I sent a text to the guys explaining the situation. They all started to go back in the bus and waited for us to come down.

After another few hours, Elizabeth unfolded herself from my chest and sat next to me, watching the sunset with me.

It was fully dark before Liz decided to speak again.

"Can we go back down? I need to talk to the boys" she asked.

I nodded and stood up, offering her my hand. She took it and hoisted herself up. She started to sprint along the rooftops again with perfect balance and grace. I stumbled along after her, finding the hotel and returning to ground level. She walked over to the tour bus and knocked on the door.

It was opened by Ashley who grabbed her and embraced her tightly. He looked like he had been crying and there was smashed glass all over the floor. Frank had a gash across his cheek and Andy had a bruised eyebrow.

Liz's POV

"What happened? Why did you run off?" Ashley asked.

"Everything I thought I knew came crashing to the ground and i snapped. I'm sorted now though. Andy, can we talk outside?"

"Which one?" They both asked.

"Hurley"

I walked outside with Andy and we walked together in silence for a while.

"So, what's up?" He asked.

"Can I come on tour with you please? I know it's a huge ask, I just need to get away before I kill someone"

"I was just about to ask if you wanted to come. I talked to the guys about it and we got in a fight but Fall Out Boy won and you can come. We leave two days after the festival, you can come and stay with us after the festival until we leave"

"Thanks! Are you going with Panic! At The Disco?"

"Yeah, actually. How did you know?"

"The Internet"

We turned around and walked back to the bus to talk to the others.

We got back to find Ash and frank arguing so me and Andy waited outside and listened to the argument.

"You aren't her dad, you weren't there for her whole life!" Yelled ash.

"Neither are you! Just because you adopted her doesn't mean anything. Blood is thicker than water!" Frank replied. At this point, I walked into the bus.

"No offence but neither of you are my dad. He died six years ago. Ash, you are family, as are you, frank. Nobody replaces my father though, he raised me. I'm sorry"

"Of course. I'm sorry about that. Anyway, I'm starving and I've no doubt that Xavi could do with some food too" Ash said.

I nodded eagerly and me and Fall Out Boy went to buy takeaway.