Chapter twenty four

Liz's PoV

"Liz, we need to get back to Sheffield"

"Why, what happened?"

"It's Hannah, she got pregnant and she wants to abort it"

"What? First Juliet, then Sammi and now Hannah. Goddamn. Right, I've got a show in three hours but tomorrow is free. You get the train down and I'll come down straight after the show"

"Okay, could you drive me to the train station?"

"Yeah. Let's go. Oh, cashby, where's your stuff, we need to go and get it"

"It's in a hotel just round the corner" Austin replied.

"Right. Let's go"

After an hour, Oli was on a train to Sheffield, Austin and Alan were unpacking their stuff and Frank had Gabe.

"Liz, haven't seen you in a while. I was wondering, do you want to do a solo with us?" Brendon asked me when I ran onto his bus to get ready.

"Um, sure. I'll do 'That Green Gentleman', that song does not get enough recognition"

"Nice! You ready to perform?"

"Yeah, I think so. Remind me of the schedule"

"Okay. Fall Out Boy is on at seven, in two hours. They will play for an hour and a half with you. Then, me and the boys are coming on, you are playing backup guitar the whole time aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am"

"Right, well then, I'll introduce you, we play, then I'll call you on, you do the solo then we will do the duets we planned. Sound good?"

"Yep, I look forwards to it!"

"Nice! So, I was talking to the other guys and we are going to fly our families in tomorrow, they're going to stay in a hotel in London because we've got three days there. We go up straight after tonight's show, families come down and stay until Monday. I can't believe it's Friday already, we've had so much fun"

"I know, right! I've gotta call Ash, I'll be back in a minute" I said, walking outside and pulling out my phone.

"Yo, ashes, congrats on gating engaged to Andy! We've got a date for the meet up in London. I'm flying you all in tomorrow. There's a plane at midnight"

"Yay! Thanks for organising that by the way, I thought I was going to have to fly out and see you on my own. How many plane tickets have you got?"

"Eight, plus Xavi. That's all of you guys, Sammi, Josh and Tyler. Would you tell them for me?"

"Sure! How's England?"

"It's pretty good, rainy but nice. I found cashby and they've joined the tour which is insanely exciting!"

"Nice, I look forward to meeting them"

"Anyway, I've got to go. Give my love to Xavi. See you tomorrow!" I said, hanging up.

I ran back into the trailer, got changed (A/N the outfit above minus the bag), slapped on so much eyeliner I could barely see, painted my nails black and waited for the others. Pete was done first, then joe and Andy.