Chapter 32

James' PoV

Liz stood up suddenly, checked her pockets for something then offered a hand to me, helping me get up.

"We are going to get new tattoos. I'm paying" Liz announced, back flipping off the bus and running to the car.

I climbed back down and followed her, jumping in the passenger seat and preparing to go, before Ben and Denis sprinted out.

"OI, where are you fuckers going?" Demanded Ben.

"New tats, get in, I'm paying" Liz said, unlocking the back doors and letting them in.

Finally we got to the tattoo parlour, with some excited ideas of more ink.

"Hey, what can I do for y-HOLY SHIT ITS LIZ PURDY!" Squealed the cashier.

"Um, yeah? I guess?" Liz said awkwardly.

"Sorry, I'm just excited. My boyfriend and his brother are massive fans" she said.

"Oh. Um, this is part of asking Alexandria too? We just want tattoos..."  Liz replied, stressing out and starting to shake.

Ben noticed and grabbed her hand, pulling her outside to calm down.

"Sorry about that, she has panic disorder. Can I get a tattoo please? I wanna get a rainbow on my arse cheek" I said to the shaken cashier.

Liz's POV.  

"Hey, what can I do for y-HOLY SHIT ITS LIZ PURDY!" Squealed the cashier as I walked in. I wasn't used to being recognised and I didn't want strangers knowing who I was.

"Um, yeah, I guess?" I replied, intimidated.

"Sorry, I'm just excited. My boyfriend and his brother are massive fans" she said.

Shit. Please no more people. Please.  There can't be

"Oh. Um, this is part of asking Alexandria too? We just want tattoos..."

Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asked Ben.

"Yeah, I just don't want strangers knowing who I am. It's creepy"

"You seemed like you were gonna have a panic attack"

"Yeah. Still am to be honest"

Ben pulled me into a hug, pulling my face into his neck. He smelled of leather and shoe polish, along with my vanilla laundry detergent and chocolate milk. Aka, he smelled like Ben.

"You smell good" I whispered into his shoulder.

"You creepy shit"

"I know. Let's get some tattoos"

I pulled away and walked into the tattoo parlour, where we were led o the back room by Denis.

James was laying on a therapy table, his arse naked with a rainbow stencil printed on it. The tattoo artist was preparing his needles and ink.

The tattoo artist heard me and Ben enter, and he turned around and looked at us.

I swear to god, in that moment, there was an angelic light coming down and there was a choir singing as I stared at his beautiful features.

"Hey, I'm Will" said the man his voice was like caramel flavoured coffee, deep and rich.

He extended a hand to me and I took it, shaking it firmly. "I'm Liz" I replied, blushing slightly.

"James, you ready mate?" Will asked.

I laughed gently, realising that James was fulfilling my dare to get a rainbow tattooed on his arse cheek.

Will turned around and stared at me, smiling, before preparing to stab my brother.

"Yep, do it mate"

Will pushed the needle in and did the tattoo pretty quickly, I was surprised.

"Who's next?" Asked Will.

"Um, me?" I asked.

"Come here. What do you want?"

"A '+=-' please"

"Ooh nice, where?"

"Shoulder blade please"

"Right. You take your shirt off while I prepare the needle and stencil"

I quickly removed my shirt, not shy in front of the boys, leaving me in a strapless black bra.

Will returned and cleaned the area, before applying the stencil and tattooing the symbols on, while talking with me sarcastically.

The boys went to the bathroom and to look at piercings, leaving me to get my tattoo.

"Hey, can I give you my number? You're really cute and witty and clever and stuff..." Will trailed off, blushing.

"Sure! I-I'd love that..."

Will wrote his number down and handed it to me. I put it in my pocket and smiled at him.

The boys returned, Ben holding a set of oil slick piercings.

"Oh, Ben they're pretty! I'm thinking spider bites" I said.

"I'm gonna get another eyebrow bar and cartilage piercing" I said, sitting up once the tattoo was done.

"Thanks mate, that looks good" I said to will, putting my shirt back on and nodding at him.

I got the piercings done, before paying and leaving with the guys.

FUCKIN SHIT, YOU GUYS! It's been so long! Depression and friend shit is getting me again lmao kms. Anyway, I really need you to be blunt w me. What do you think of the story? And what do you think of Will? Louis, if you're reading, Will is based on Will (of the 'and ben' variety) PLS DONT JUDGE

How are you guys? Any good new stories? Are any of you in writing? Lemme know and I'll go read them Cx