Chapter sixteen

Liz's POV

"Right. What do we do for-" Vic checked his watch, "ten and a half hours?" Vic asked.

"My Chemical Romance is playing in an hour, let's see them. But first, caffeine" I replied.

"Good idea"

We got coffee and watched My Chemical Romance play before I finally met up with the rest of Black Veil Brides.

We found a spot in front of the main stage and laid out a picnic blanket. My Chemical Romance found us parked on the floor and joined us, along with the rest of Pierce The Veil.

"My god, my back is sore. It's from either endlessly standing up or sleeping in weird places" I mused thoughtfully.

"Hey, mikey can do pretty sweet massages, maybe that would help?" Volunteered Frank, earning a playful jab to the ribs from mikey.

"Really? I had no idea you could do that" I said, addressing mikey himself.

"Well, yeah. Maybe I could help?" Suggested mikey bashfully.

"If you wouldn't mind"

"Right. Lay on your belly, I'm going to sit on your lower back" mikey said. I obliged and he sat with his knees on either side of my hips.

He started rubbing his thumbs into the tense muscles down either side of my spine, causing me to moan.

"Stop moaning, you sound like a damned porn star!" Said Jinxx coughed out between giggles and snorts.

"Never, I'm trying to make everyone as uncomfortable as possible" I giggled.

"Sit still" growled mikey.

"Alright-ahhah, right there" I said as mikey shoved his thumb into an especially sore spot.

The sun warmed my back gently through my studded leather jacket as Mikey continued to loosen the muscles near my spine.

The music that was playing was extremely soothing and after a while, I fell asleep.

Mikey's POV

Liz was asleep underneath me, her golden hair shining in the sun. I climbed off her back and sat beside her, stretching out my legs and bathing in the warm sunlight.

Liz stirred and re-adjusted her position on the rug, resting her head in my lap. I smiled slightly at the sleeping girl who was curled up in a ball. (A/N Jesus Christ, I am Will motherfucking Shakespeare today)

We stayed this way until around two fourty five, when Black Veil Brides had to get ready to perform.

I gently shook Liz awake, her uncurling and stretching her back and moaning loudly.

"Are you sure you aren't a porn star?" Giggled Ashley.

"I'm pretty damn sure, I'm straight edge anyway" laughed Liz in return.

They all stood up and walked away, leaving me, the rest of My Chemical Romance and Pierce The Veil alone.

"She is pretty awesome, I'm so glad I found her. It's weird to see my daughter" Frank thought aloud.

"Yeah, she's alright. Bit messed up mentally but who wouldn't be after seeing your parents and brother shot in front of you aged nine?" Jaime replied.

"So damn true. Anyway, who wants more beer?" Asked Tony, standing up. There was a collective cheer of 'yes please'.

"I'll come with you" I said, following Tony to the bar tent.