Chapter six

Liz's POV

"HEY, LIZARD!" Squealed CC, sprinting into the kitchen where I was sat on the counter, eating ice cream from the tub.

"Hey, CC! How's it going? You all packed yet?" I asked.

"Yep! I was told to watch you by Andy. I'm beginning to wonder if he is your father!"

"He is kind of overprotective, especially after we got kidnapped..." I said, going quiet at the memory of Eli.

"Hey, Hun, it's okay! You can feel sad. You don't need to hide it anymore" CC said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm fine. He died, it happens, the living need to keep going" I said, taking an enormous scoop of ice cream and shoving it into my mouth. CC grabbed a spoon from the cupboard and helped me polish off the ice cream.

"So, we're flying to America tomorrow. America!" I said with enthusiasm.

"I KNOW, RIGHT! WE'RE GOING HOME!" Yelled Ashley, throwing his arms into the air as he grabbed a tin of Coke from the fridge.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" I squealed.

"I can't wait for you to see my flat. I have a spare room and stuff too"

The next day, I helped the boys pack, then we got a taxi to the airport. The plane was delayed though and we had to wait at the airport. Andy, Jake and CC went to buy some coffee around eleven pm and I fell asleep on one of the benches.

I woke up snuggled in a pair of warm, strong arms. I looked up to see Ashley, asleep on the shoulder of CC who was sat next to us. I fell asleep again and was woken up around two hours later by Andy, telling me and Ash that the plane was ready.

Ashley released me and I stood up on wobbly legs, grabbed my bag and set off towards the boarding gate with the others. 

We walked onto the plane, sat in our seats and waited to take off. Me, CC and Ashley were on one side, with CC at the window, me in the middle and Ash on the isle. Andy, Jake and Jinxx were in the row in front of us.

We took off and soon, an air hostess came with a trolley. I bought coffee for everyone. I downed it, before pulling out my earphones and listening to My Chemical Romance. 'SING' came on and I suddenly felt really depressed. CC noticed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders I snuggled into his ribs, falling asleep again.

I woke up fifteen hours later, to the plane landing.

We got off the plane, grabbed our luggage and drove to jakes house.

We ordered pizza then fell asleep, even though it was nine am there.

We slept until ten the next morning and we all separated off to our own apartments.

Ashley opened the door and gestured for me to go first.

The apartment was black and white, with leather and marble highlights. It was surprisingly clean and tidy, considering who owned it.

"Welcome to casa Purdy. Your room is at the end in the hall, go and unpack" Ash said, pointing to a door at the end of the room. I opened it to reveal a hallway. I followed Ash's directions and went to the door at the end.