Chapter Thirty (holy fucking shit, man)

Liz's PoV

"Yo, Liz, we may have a problem..." James said as he ran into the front lounge. I was sitting, playing Mario cart (and winning) with Ben and Cam.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I told my mum about you and josh and now she, my sister and Brandi are driving down on Sunday to meet you"

"Ah, shit. That's going to be an awkward conversation..." I trailed off.

"Yeah. It really is. What should we do?"

"Well, we can't bring them to the bus, it's a dumping ground for all of our shît and there's four other raging lunatics running around"

"My sentiments exactly. So, where do we take them?"

"There's a really nice cafe in Leeds, we can take them there?" I suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. Okay, I'll tell them. Thanks" he said, before running off again.

"Ah, shit, what if they hate me" I muttered.

"They won't, I've met them, they're lovely," Ben said comfortingly.

"Okay. I'm still scared, though"

"You will be fine," he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Ah! You motherfucker!" I yelled as I slipped on a banana peel, left by Cam, "fuck you, Cameron"

He laughed maliciously as he won the race.

"Haha, suck my dick!" he yelled.

"Nah mate, that's Sam's job," I said, causing Ben and Denis (who had just walked in and was making a sandwich) to laugh.

"True. You won every other round as well, though, let me be happy"

"Alright. Let's play rainbow road!" I yelled, selecting it.

We played for a while until the driver told us that we had arrived, the roadie bus parking next to us. The driver (who I found out was called Steve) jumped out and hooked up the bus to water and power, while we prepared for our interview.

"I heard that Bryan Stars was back, due to there being new people to interview, me being one of them. He is interviewing us first, actually" I stated to Ben, who I suspected didn't give a shit and wasn't actually listening.

"Are you a nervous talker?" James asked me.

"Yeah"

"Same. I sprout random crap when I'm nervous"

"Yeah, I do the same. Bryan is interviewing me, Ben and Denis I believe"

"Yeah. He has a huge gay crush on Ben so he will allow Ben to dominate the conversation a bit"

"I picked that up from the interview with you and Ben, number four I believe"

"Yeah. I was kinda third wheeling then"

There was a tap on the door and Ben opened it to reveal Bryan, with a camera guy behind him.

"Hi, Guys! How's it Going?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah, we're good! We got a new vocalist and an apprentice!" Ben replied excitedly, "there's Denis Stoff, who you know, and Liz Purdy, Who you don't. She has been on all of our social media sites and stuff. She was with Black Veil Brides but she left them for us because we're awesome. She also went on tour with Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco but she got hit by a car and put in a coma, hence why she looks so dead" Ben joked.

"You dîck! I look fabulous, bitch. Don't I, James?" I joked too.

"You look amazing," he said quietly from the corner.