Chapter Twenty Seven

Liz's PoV.

Stood in front of me was Ben Bruce and James Cassells.

"Are you Elizabeth Robinson?" James asked curiously.

"Well, I go by Liz Purdy now but yeah. Um, Ash, do you have any idea why some of the most awesome and talented musicians ever are asking for me?" I questioned, slightly starstruck.

"Well, I heard from my mother that my dad left when I was young. Anyway, I did some research and learned that my dad was Adrian Robinson. It turns out he has two kids, you and a guy called Samuel Robinson who died six years ago. You are my half sister apparently"

"Oh, Jesus. There's a lot you don't know. Let's go the bus and discuss this'' I said, opening the door to the bus and sprinting in. I walked to the back of the bus and opened the door to the back lounge.

On the sofa were Gerard and Frank, making out passionately. Frank was pulling Gerard's hair and Gerard had his hands up franks shirt while they were exchanging saliva.

"Oh Jesus! I called it! Just, lock the door next time" I said, startling them. I walked out and onto panic!'s bus and into the back lounge there, with James, Ash and Ben in tow.

"Please, sit" I said, parking myself in one of the leather seats.

"Okay, so, my mother had an affair with Frank Iero and created me. Our dad took me in out of pity. Sam didn't actually die, he just ran off to America. He is now known as Josh Dun. Technically, me and you aren't related by blood. Anyway, nice to meet you, new half sibling" I said, holding my had out to shake.

"Half-ish. Anyway, how about we have a drink to celebrate?"

Flashback

Thomas just stumbled through the door to my room.

"Hheyyyyy lizz!lLoooook what iiiiiiii goot!" He slurred, holding up a tiny bag of white powder.

"Um, what is it?"

"Itsssss druuugs! Coocainnnee''

"What does it do?"

"It mmaaaakkkeeess you happyyyyyyy!"

"How did you get this?"

"A guyy gaveeee it toooo meeee! Letssss haveee a drink toooo celebrate!"

Flashback over

Ben noticed I had gone pale.

"Y'alright? You look like you might either be sick or cry" he asked in his extremely comforting voice.

"Y-yeah. I'll be okay. Excuse me for a second" I said, running to my bunk and curling into the duvet, pulling the curtain shut.

I heard yelling from the back lounge.

"I'm married! I can't do this!" Frank yelled.

"So am I! Look, we are on tour, we like each other and have since My Chemical Romance started, why not experiment?" Gerard replied.

"Look, I've got Lily and Miles, I can't mess that up! We could get caught, our wives could find out, anything! Liz already found us!"

"FINE! Fuck you!" Gerard yelled. Frank stormed out, leaving Gerard alone.

I heard footsteps leading into the kitchen and some rummaging through some glass bottles. I leaped off my bunk just in time, as Gerard had uncapped a bottle of vodka and was about to drink some.

"Gerard Arthur Way, if you drink that, I will drink the same amount of whiskey" I said, grabbing a bottle.

"But you have an alcohol problem"