Chapter fifteen

The rest of the festival went on, everyone performed and the fans loved it. There was no more drama, injuries or arguments.

On the last day of the festival, at seven am, all of the performers were called to a meeting near the main stage.

Liz's POV

We all trudged to the main stage, where the festival organiser was stood with a microphone.

"Hi! Sorry for calling you all here before the festival started. I've had an idea though. Everyone here is a musician and we can all play in bands. I would like to suggest doing an alternative orchestra. We will play a few well-known songs on stage and the fans will watch and maybe start a mosh pit if I'm honest. Sound good?" Asked the festival organiser. We all cheered and jumped in the air, making the ground shake.

"Nice. We will have bands together in separate sections. Rock in the left, post hardcore right and punk in the middle on this stage. I will let you get set up for an hour before, it will start at midnight tonight. The songs are 'immortals' by Fall Out Boy, 'teenagers' by My Chemical Romance, 'emperors new clothes' by Panic! At The Disco to celebrate their recent feat as the top of the charts, 'in the end' by Black Veil Brides and '21 guns' by Green Day. I feel like that covers everything, everyone knows them, let's do it. There will be free booze for performers afterwards, we bought way too much and it will go to waste otherwise" the lady said, gaining another cheer from everyone.

"You may go. Please, enjoy the last day"

Everyone started filing out of the field and I caught sight of someone I recognised.

"Hi! All Time Low!" I yelled, running over to them.

"Um, hi! Aren't you Liz Purdy?" Alex asked.

"Yeah!! I really adore your music, especially 'missing you'. It kinda tells you to pull yourself together but in a nice way" I laughed.

"Oh, thanks! You too! You got any shows today?"

"I've got two performances today, one at ten this morning and another at five tonight. See you later!" I said, waving and walking back to Black Veil Brides.

"What was that about?" Asked CC incredulously.

"If I get the chance to meet one of my idols, I'm going to take it! Just because I am one of you, doesn't mean I won't fangirl. Let's be real"

Ashley laughed at that comment before we arrived at the bus.

We hung out in the bus for a while, before we went back into the arena to watch other people play.

We went and performed our set, before we jumped off the set and headed over to some other stages.

The others ran off and I was left alone.

A fan walked up to me and started to ask for autographs and pictures, attracting other fans. Soon, I was surrounded. Normally, I had the others here and the fans were only here for them but this time, I was alone.

I started to get stressed and was subconsciously scratching my forearms, even though I stopped self harming three years ago.

Vic Fuentes' POV

I was walking over to the rock stage to see Sleeping With Sirens play when I noticed a swarm of fans, surrounding someone. That someone was 6"3 so I noticed it was Liz.

Sh was scratching her forearms and pulling her sleeves down as much as possible while signing things.

She looked really stressed, her eyes dark and her brow furrowed.

"Hey, Liz!" I called, making her twitch and cringe away from the noise.

"H-hey!" She said with fake enthusiasm.

"Oh, the boys need you at the bus, I said I'd find you and take you there"

"Ok. Bye guys, I'm really glad you like our music" Liz said, addressing the crowd and following me.

"Are you alright? What happened back there?" I asked worriedly.

"The others deserted me and it made me have a flashback of getting lost in London with my parents. They went into a shop and I freaked out because I didn't know where they were. Then I nearly had a full-blown panic attack in front of the fans" she said, a few tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's alright. Stop scratching your arms, you'll make them bleed"

She pulled a tissue out of her pocket and dried her face, making sure that her makeup hadn't run.

"How do you know what I was feeling?" She asked after a while. I lifted up my shirt sleeves and she looked understanding.

"Wanna get some coffee? We're gonna need it for tonight" I suggested.

"Yeah, coffee sounds good. I had totally forgotten about that! Oh, Jesus. I have literally no idea what we are doing. The after-party is going to be awesome though, being in a field full of famous alternative artists. I'm so excited!" She squealed.

"I know, right!" I replied, walking out of my bus.

Just then, Liz's phone rang.

"Hi! Oh, that's great, okay, I'll see you later. Yep, alright. Bye" she said into the phone.

"I'm meant to be touring with Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy. It was going to be a Europe tour but they changed it so we are only going through England. We couldn't get through France apparently" she explained.

I nodded and we continued to walk through the field.

My god, it took me three days to write this crap! Jesus...