Chapter three

Warning: suicide, self harm, other crap.

Liz's POV

My and CC had hidden in the gym and had made a fortress out of weights and benches. We were giggling like maniacs when Ashley and Andy came in. We instantly silenced ourselves and tightened our grips on the water bottles we planned to use as weapons.

"Guys, this isn't funny! We need to talk!" Andy said. Me and CC stood up, showing our faces. Our water bottles were hidden behind our backs.

"Come on!" Ash said walking towards us. We sprayed the pair with our water bottles and sprinted out of the room, leaving them in a daze.

"Quick! To my floor!" I whisper/shouted, sprinting towards the elevator. Andy and Ash ran around the corner and trapped us against the wall.

"Damnit!" Yelled CC.

"Ugh, fine. Do we really need to talk?" I asked

"Yes. Come to the dining room" Ash said.

We walked through to see Jake and Jinxx snickering.

"Right. Everyone is okay with this, is being together?" Asked Ash.

"Why wouldn't we be, my dear ashy?" I replied.

"Because it would be deemed weird by most"

"Really, have you even seen us? Jeez" jake laughed.

"Anyway, we need to practice for the festival!" Said Jake.

"It isn't for two months" Jinxx replied.

"Yeah but we have a noob and we need to show her how we play together" CC added.

"Let's go! Music room, I believe" I said, turning and striding out.

We assembled in the music room and set up, everyone with their instruments.

"Um, what do I do?"

"You can take over ash's backup singing and the piano stuff"

"Right" I said, moving begging the keyboard and adjusting a microphone.

"Okay, let's play lost it all. That's fairly simple" Ash suggested.

I played the intro and Andy started singing along. I hadn't played the piano since my brother died. He taught me how to play and I stopped after he died. CC kicked in with some drums and Jinxx with the violin. Then Jake and Ash started playing and I started to have a flashback.

Flashback

I was nine. Sam (my brother) was teaching me how to play the piano parts of 'Lost It All', a song that hadn't been released by Black Veil Brides yet. He was singing and I was playing in time with him.

The song was calming and gut-wrenching at the same time. I started to cry because of the lyrics and my older brother stopped singing and hugged me, crying with me. We stayed this way for a while, crying and singing our hearts out.

Flashback over

I noticed tears rolling down my cheeks and my voice broke halfway through a sentence. Grief stabbed through my heart and I sank to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably. Ashley dropped his bass and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug in an attempt to comfort me. I soaked his shoulder with tears, the others watching me with concerned eyes. Fifteen minutes later, I dried my eyes and stood up.