Chapter seventeen

Liz's POV

The next day, me, Mikey and Ray got up really early and decided to work out for a bit. We all gathered on a blanket outside the My Chemical Romance van and started doing sit-ups and push-ups.

After 150 of each, I laid down and closed my eyes, enjoying the sound of the morning birds chirping and the cool breeze running through my hair.

I felt someone lie down beside me and I opened one eye to see straight dark brown hair. I closed my eye again and quickly fell asleep, exhausted from the late nights and early mornings.

I was awoken by Pete wentz, asking if I had packed.

"Yes, yes, it's all in my bags. I'll get it from the bus" I said before grabbing my luggage from my bus and transporting it to the Fall Out Boy bus.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked Patrick.

"Not until later tonight"

"Nice, thanks! I'll be somewhere, text me if you need me!" I shouted, running out of the bus.

I slammed into the chest of someone tall, knocking them over and landing on top of them.

"Hey, where'd you go?" Asked Mikey as I removed my body from on top of his.

"Oh, Pete wanted me. Let's go and find some breakfast" I said, grabbing Mikey's wrist and dragging him into the festival.

We ordered two bacon sandwiches and ate them in the sun with a cup of coffee.

"So, you're going on tour through England then?" Asked mikey twenty minutes later.

"Yeah, with Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. It's gonna be fun!"

"Haha yep! Y'know, My Chemical Romance hasn't toured in four years... that's crazy!"

"I know, right! I was really cut up when you called it quits. I understood but still..."

"Loads of people were, me included to be honest. Shït!" He exclaimed as rain started to fall.

"Damnit, the weather has been so perfect all week!" I yelled as I ran for shelter, Mikey hot on my tail.

We hid under a tree in the middle of the field as the rain came pouring down, soaking us even though we were under the tree.

I started to hum 'Fallen Angels' and tap along on my leg quietly to pass the time.

I started singing, reciting the words I had learned with Andy.

"Well, we can't get any more soaked, let's run for the bus, mine is just over there" laughed Mikey when my song finished.

"Alrighty then, go!" I yelled as I sprinted off to the bus, sliding around in the mud slightly as I jumped up the steps and through the door.

Mikey followed me and slammed the door shut as we stood, dripping on the door mat.

Gerard came out of the bathroom and looked at us skeptically.

"We got caught in the rain" I explained.

"Yeah, I figured that out for myself. I'll get towels" Gerard said sassily.

"You can borrow some of my clothes, we are the same size" Mikey said.

"Thanks mate" I said as I peeled off my leather jacket.

Mikey started to go the same, stripping off his soaked t-shirt and trousers. We were stood in our underwear (which was surprisingly dry) when Gerard handed us some towels.